• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://ktla.com/2018/07/11/child-m...ter-arriving-at-kern-county-prison-officials/
duran.jpg

[....]
The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said it received Agustin Duran at the Wasco State Prison, about 30 miles northwest of Bakersfield, on July 2.

The 66-year-old was sentenced to serve 55 years to life in prison with the possibility of parole after being convicted of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 years old in Los Angeles County, according to the agency.

On July 7, at around 7:20 p.m., 19-year-old Andres Ayon allegedly started punching him in the face and upper torso.

An alarm prompted all inmates to drop on the ground except Ayon, who kept striking Duran, CDCR said.

The teenager complied after staffers used a pepper spray grenade and was placed into a temporary holding cell, according to the department. Duran was airlifted to a hospital and was declared dead the next day at around 4:48 p.m., authorities said.

Ayon, who had been in CDCR custody since June 22, was serving a six-year sentence for second-degree robbery and use of a deadly weapon in Kern County. He received treatment at the prison for minor injuries following the incident and was placed at an administrative segregation unit, the agency said.

The prison housed around 4,900 inmates, according to CDCR.
[....]

Last edited:
I'm thinking this thread should be in "Its Not All Sick and Depraved" forum, but that's just me :)

I hope so! The child(ren) he molested got a life sentence, it's only fair he got a death sentence! :shrug:
This isn’t directed at you personally Buffetgirl, but I just want to caution adults against giving kids the impression that sexual abuse ruins them for life. As long as someone believes them & protects them from further abuse, their prognosis is good. Trauma therapy helps a lot too.

Oh I know, but the memories don't go away. That's what I was referring to as a "life sentence". No matter how much therapy one gets, the random, out of the blue memories haunt folks. <3
My husband was abused and he is haunted by it...u would never know it, but it “slips” out sometimes at the most random and unusual times. Sad story! My husband can’t come to this forum, he would have a heart attack reading about the abused children. He is very raged out when he hears about children being beat, raped, neglected, etc

Hopefully the deceased family are decent people and get a massive payday out of the county over this.

Hopefully the lockup gets some clearly much needed changes in management. This time of shit shouldnt be occuring at a jail or prison that is actually run well and the inmates are being properly cared for.

Heartwarming story otherwise. One criminal dead, another hopefully now facing LWOP.

Odd to hear the perpetrator was doing a fairly minor/small sentence, he threw the rest of his life away. Hilarious. GOod riddance. Prob a gang thing, wanted to impress somebody.

Back