• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no Im not saying leave Im saying if this kinda thing makes you queasy then skip the threads
dont twist what I was trying to say
but dont come on here after a few posts and try and change the site
its been running quite a few years perfectly fine the way it is

Talk about twisting words. Please point out where I was even mildly suggesting that the site needs to be changed. And where did I say I wanted anything milder, no cuss words or graphic photos? All I did was posted my opinion on this particular thread. That's what we are supposed to do, no?

This site makes me sick. Yes, he deserves to be in prison. Even capital punishment would be suitable. What I find disgusting is how people on this site can laugh at this. What about the PEOPLE doing the punishing? I doubt for one second they even CARE about the child he killed. They are doing this for their own pleasure. What do you think they will do to normal people when they leave prison?

Constantly raping this man will not bring the child back. His suffering does nothing right now except help some prisoners (who are guilty of crimes themselves) to have some pleasure. The people doing the punishing ARE SICK THEMSELVES. This whole forum is sickening.

Nobody here could punish this man the way he is being punished right now, but are more than happy to let someone else do it.

"seeing him in drawers makes me giggly inside" Seriously? Just look at yourselves.
I'm not happy he got raped, but I'm not going to waste emotion feeling sorry for him, either.

Eh, I disagree with this being justice.

Prison justice is vigilante justice, which is the same as a mob. Mob mentality has historically been excessively cruel and excessively unjust. There are reasons we have a justice system and are afforded due process. From all the articles I've read he was in jail awaiting a trial. I agree that he needs to be punished and do not have an issue with capital punishment, but in humane ways. It's a giant contradiction to be okay with this fucker getting raped by 20 people, taken and stitched up, allowed to heal for a few weeks and then returned to have it done again. It would be only fair to adhere to universal principle of human rights and prohibition of torture and of cruel and unusual punishment and treat even child raping killers as human beings. There is a reason there are clauses in the 4th and 5th amendment as well as in the Magna Carta that were put in place specifically backing basic human rights. Like not getting ass raped by 20 men repeatedly.

Does he deserve to be executed? Sure. Try him, find him guilty and then kill him. These inmates had to get and maintain an erection to fuck his bloody ass. The people doling out the punishment are no better than him and are justifying their actions based on his crime, skirting around laws to do so. It's a complete contradiction to be against sex crimes and approve sex crimes as a form of punishment. You can't honestly say that you'd want a group of riled up fuckheads roaming the streets pitch forking the fuck out of your neighborhood. It goes against the whole reason we have laws and elected officials in place.

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for him so much as that picture made me feel ashamed to be a human being, the same species as the men who did this.

I can't see being glad someone was raped like that. I wouldn't be ok with a woman that did this crime being ass raped like that.

Prison justice is vigilante justice, which is the same as a mob. Mob mentality has historically been excessively cruel and excessively unjust. There are reasons we have a justice system and are afforded due process. From all the articles I've read he was in jail awaiting a trial. I agree that he needs to be punished and do not have an issue with capital punishment, but in humane ways. It's a giant contradiction to be okay with this fucker getting raped by 20 people, taken and stitched up, allowed to heal for a few weeks and then returned to have it done again. It would be only fair to adhere to universal principle of human rights and prohibition of torture and of cruel and unusual punishment and treat even child raping killers as human beings. There is a reason there are clauses in the 4th and 5th amendment as well as in the Magna Carta that were put in place specifically backing basic human rights. Like not getting ass raped by 20 men repeatedly.

Does he deserve to be executed? Sure. Try him, find him guilty and then kill him. These inmates had to get and maintain an erection to fuck his bloody ass. The people doling out the punishment are no better than him and are justifying their actions based on his crime, skirting around laws to do so. It's a complete contradiction to be against sex crimes and approve sex crimes as a form of punishment. You can't honestly say that you'd want a group of riled up fuckheads roaming the streets pitch forking the fuck out of your neighborhood. It goes against the whole reason we have laws and elected officials in place.
This happened in Brazil and he confessed, turning himself in saying he was posessed by demons, the 4th and 5th clause doesn’t apply to this case.

Justice doesn’t exist in this country, not the way you paint it. They are not found guilty and then killed, in the United States they are found guilty then locked up for 15, 20, 25 years before they're killed if they're even given the death penalty.

I can't find one ounce of outrage for what he got. I really tried.

I came to the DD because of Morbid's writing as well as a few others that were prominent a few years ago. The writing. It made me laugh.
Graphic pictures do nothing for me.

So if there is a graphic photo of anything, an injury, whatever...I may see it but I don't comment, I just move on. I know what human depravity exists. It's in the news & I actually read most of it here daily. But I don't need to SEE it, and that's just me, my personal preference. So I move on to a new thread when the depravity goes too far to even garner a comment out of me.

This happened in Brazil and he confessed, turning himself in saying he was posessed by demons, the 4th and 5th clause doesn’t apply to this case.

Justice doesn’t exist in this country, not the way you paint it. They are not found guilty and then killed, in the United States they are found guilty then locked up for 15, 20, 25 years before they're killed if they're even given the death penalty.

I can't find one ounce of outrage for what he got. I really tried.

Being mentally ill and confessing to being possessed by a demon does not mean he is devoid of human rights.

They actually do.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause

Because it's in another country lacking those rights doesnt make it okay. My point was it's morally wrong to punish a sex crime with a sex crime but im not against corporal punishment and he deserves some after a trial.

Being mentally ill and confessing to being possessed by a demon does not mean he is devoid of human rights.

They actually do.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause

Because it's in another country lacking those rights doesnt make it okay. My point was it's morally wrong to punish a sex crime with a sex crime but im not against corporal punishment and he deserves some after a trial.
I'm glad you can think of his rights and be outraged for him, I can't. I do see your point though, I know courts, prison and due process are there for a reason.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree
which I think is the answer since everyone has a diff tolerance level on what they think is right or wrong on content shared and what they personally can handle
I personally can watch a autopsy while eating dinner sitting there watching
where my husband sees cream corn and is puking his guts out
thats my last word on it
Im not a arguer, hate arguing

Easy girls! We're all friends here (most days hehehe)

Jenifer1234 came in here guns blazing and said that everyone on this site is a bad person.
@irish-fire @Countess Olenska and a few others simply expressed a difference of opinion about this article and did not defame anyone's character. There is nothing wrong with that. Opposing perspectives are a healthy thing. We don't all have to parrot the opinion of whoever posted on the article first.

There is no need to make personal attacks or imply that someone is not welcome because they don't agree with everything you say. Shades of gray folks. This is not the first article that I've see go this direction.

I've read some truly eye-opening perspectives on this site, I've read some hilarious perspectives on this site. Personally, I hesitate to dislike posts because I value other peoples feelings and don't like to step on them. But on the flip-side, there's some bullying going on here lately and I don't like seeing people bullied. It pisses me the fuck off!

So let's save our hate and venom for those that deserve it, like this little troll Jenifer1234.
<3<3:kiss::kiss:<3<3

I can't say I can applaud violence to punish violence. Ethically speaking, I would say I am actually opposed to that kind of thing.

That said, I do not feel particularly sad for this guy, and I did look at that picture several times, not with glee or horror, but with more of a morbid fascination. Also, I expect that part of me feels that since he is a pig (apologies to pigs), then "meh".

I guess that just means I am not very principled if I can have a position on something and yet not really defend that position.

One thing, though; i don't have a penis, but if I did, I don't think I could get an erection if I was sticking it in a smelly bloody poop chute awash with semen. Or, for that matter, if a bunch of other guys were watching.

One thing, though; i don't have a penis, but if I did, I don't think I could get an erection if I was sticking it in a smelly bloody poop chute awash with semen. Or, for that matter, if a bunch of other guys were watching.
yeah, that!

The idea of a pedo being made to suffer horribly is very appealing. But the reality of a horrible act like this, and imagining the type of people that would actually do it. *shiver* :vomit:.

I really just want them to feel their victim's suffering for a few hours and then die. I've prescribed that they be suffocated with their own scrotums will being ass-slammed by a 2 ton rhinoceros. So, it's really the rhino doing the dirty work. (pun intended)

Last edited:
yeah, that!

The idea of a pedo being made to suffer horribly is very appealing. But the reality of a horrible act like this, and imagining the type of people that would actually do it. *shiver* :vomit:.

I really just want them to feel their victims suffering for a few hours and then die. I've prescribed that they be suffocated with their own scrotums will being ass-slammed by a 2 ton rhinoceros. So, it's really the rhino doing the dirty work. (pun intended)
Oh! So I see how it is! You are one those Rhino Haters.....mmmm hmmm. I know your kind.

Oh! So I see how it is! You are one those Rhino Haters.....mmmm hmmm. I know your kind.
Wrong, I'm a rhino lover! Letting the rhinos have fun time with the humans that have hunted them is my way of rewarding them for their awesomeness. And I'm entitled to my opinion on rhinos! Don't try to shame me for my love of rhinos, it's a free country. Fuck all y'all that think I can't love rhinos! Don't judge, you haters! :mad:

:kiss:

Wrong, I'm a rhino lover! Letting the rhinos have fun time with the humans that have hunted them is my way of rewarding them for their awesomeness. And I'm entitled to my opinion on rhinos! Don't try to shame me for my love of rhinos, it's a free country. Fuck all y'all that think I can't love rhinos! Don't judge, you haters! :mad:

:kiss:
You don't know nuthing. Rhinos r my relutives. Only God kin judge me. My brother is a rhino on disability. Don't buhleeve whut you here on the newz.

Ummmm....I have a very important question regarding this article. To whom and where should we send the lovely care packages??? I don't see anyone worrying about that! These guys should get at least a little something for their hard work. IMHO

As far as this baby killer/raper.....fuck him....again

This site makes me sick. Yes, he deserves to be in prison. Even capital punishment would be suitable. What I find disgusting is how people on this site can laugh at this. What about the PEOPLE doing the punishing? I doubt for one second they even CARE about the child he killed. They are doing this for their own pleasure. What do you think they will do to normal people when they leave prison?

Constantly raping this man will not bring the child back. His suffering does nothing right now except help some prisoners (who are guilty of crimes themselves) to have some pleasure. The people doing the punishing ARE SICK THEMSELVES. This whole forum is sickening.

Nobody here could punish this man the way he is being punished right now, but are more than happy to let someone else do it.

"seeing him in drawers makes me giggly inside" Seriously? Just look at yourselves.
Ummm...unless u happen to know the people that punished the baby killer personally, please don't talk about who or what they care about or why they did anything. If it was your child he had hurt or murdered how would u feel about his punishment then?

i would have given you an "awesome response" but i do not have that power....yet. either way, AWESOME RESPONSE!

I don't feel sorry for him so much as that picture made me feel ashamed to be a human being, the same species as the men who did this.

I can't see being glad someone was raped like that. I wouldn't be ok with a woman that did this crime being ass raped like that.
woulda coulda shoulda, got no fancy buttons here, but yeah, awesome response.

I can't say I can applaud violence to punish violence. Ethically speaking, I would say I am actually opposed to that kind of thing.

That said, I do not feel particularly sad for this guy, and I did look at that picture several times, not with glee or horror, but with more of a morbid fascination. Also, I expect that part of me feels that since he is a pig (apologies to pigs), then "meh".

I guess that just means I am not very principled if I can have a position on something and yet not really defend that position.

two left turns dont make a right, but three will. center, and get it together. i have no doubt you have it in you. i got some faith in you...i can smell it...

Pedro and the Boyz took justice into their hands for the little boy..wish they did this more in the US...I am sure he started all bad ass :mad: then tried to ignore them :oops::rolleyes: then they surrounded him :eek: bent him over :mooning: made him open wide :muted: then this guy :doctor: & his staff :nurse: after taking pic's :snaphappy: while he felt :hurting: :arghh:stitched his :asshat: together put a :bag: over his head and sent him back out to the general population :nailbiting: :jawdrop: and the guards listening to music :headphone: & were busy singing :singing: holding a sign :brb: to realize he was being :punch: :blackeye::inpain: and almost :dead: :hungover: with :eggface: while the crowd :cold: was screaming :finger: and :watching: telling his abusers don't :stop:. Then he was :bigtears: looking dejected while he screamed and cried the guards were :yawn: :bored:. Now his ass looks like a :beaver:.

That was fun I am happy the inmates took care of this scum the way he should have......I owe them a big :kiss:!

Dear American Pedophiles and Child Rapists, Here is a visual for you to hang on your fridge for those weak moments... Thank you Karma.

Not just Americans are pedophiles you dumbass. a LOTALOTALOTALOT of incriminated pedophiles are from countries ogther than america. I Actually researched this, and trust me, there's more russian, swedish, etc etc pedophiles doing this shit than there ever have been Americans. Also, Pedophiles aren't what you should hate, it's child rapists. Two separate things.

your lucky I had posted and was ripping you a new one
because the last thing I will ever do is waste time on a pedo defender
dd2szn.jpg
Pedophile defender?

Pedophilia (or paedophilia, originally Greek παιδοφιλια; paidophilia) is an erotic age preference (chronophilia) for pre-pubescent children. While the exact definition varies by context, the medical definition most commonly referred to is that of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) published by the American Psychiatric Association.

Those who meet the criteria set below are classed as pedophiles. Common usage do not follow the strict medical definitions of an adult or teen who is attracted to prepubescent children, but often refers to any adult who is attracted to, or has sexual contact with, any person under the age of consent, or the age of majority (often 16-18 in most western countries). The correct term for an attraction to adolescents is ephebophilia.

In many societies and cultures, the term pedophile is highly stigmatized and represents an image of an evil, callous monster. This spurs many self-identified pedophiles to adopt names such as boylover, minor-attracted person, girllover, and childlover, among others, to assist in differentiating themselves and their values from this stereotype.

Some believe that pedophiles have made great contributions to past societies, and that their influence is often ignored or their attraction to children is greatly played down. Others disagree with this idea, and claim that alleged historical pedophiles actually preferred the company of persons who were in their late teens or early 20s.

Pedophilia according to the DSM
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders IV Revised, 2000

• Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).
  • The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies caused marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.
  • The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.
Note: Do not include an individual in late adolescence involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12- or 13-year-old.

Specify if:
  • Sexually Attracted to Males
  • Sexually Attracted to Females
  • Sexually Attracted to Both
Specify if:
  • Limited to Incest
Specify type:
  • Exclusive Type (attracted only to children)
  • Nonexclusive Type

So by generally speaking, you hate people who are unable to control their urges and rape children but to say you hate anyone who even fantasizes about any sort of under aged figure (drawings or otherwise) is just closed minded and ignorant. There are plenty of "pedophiles" who are VERY against the molestation of children and or rape/murder of them. There are many, many people around you with this odd attraction that science cannot explain because people like you wish to lynch anything dealing with it due to the stigma that you yourselves force upon everybody. You cannot always control being attracted to certain things. I for one have done my research and believe that being exposed to certain stimuli at the beginning of puberty (like simply a nude drawing of someone young, which believe me is EVERYWHERE on the internet) can cause you to be dispositioned to like it. And maybe it's even uncontrollable beyond even that in that some people are just written-in-stone-dispositioned to like children. But not every one of them acts on it. Take this for example;

• Listen to this. Maybe you will understand something. I think I have said enough.

Thats how a pedophile should be treated! Forgive My language, But Pussy muthafucker deserved that plus more! I wish this happened to all pedophiles.

I suggest you listen to this, too. You sick, judgemental fuckers need to learn'somethin.

These people have nowhere to go. They have no way to get help, because people like you lynch people without hearing their story and refusing to understand that they are people to. They deserve help. Keep in mind pedophilia=/=child rapist. They are not the same thing.

The justice system doesn't work. ALL child rapists should have the same thing done to them. Tear their asshole to shreds for all I fucking care. They didn't care for the defenseless baby, all they cared about was their own sick pleasure.
They can't be rehabilitated, if they are let out they're going to do the same thing.

Agreed. Child rapists are scum, glad somebody isn't using the term pedophile in conjunction as if they are automatically rapists for being such. Not to say you don't believe that, but you know. Never let a child RAPIST run free. They need help, the kind of help that keeps them away from society. wink wink.

But Jenifer honey, You are right here with us reading and posting. While your reaction is different than most of us here. But, You are still here reading and giving a reaction. Even if it is to tell us how sick and depraved we are for rejoicing in some sick bastards misery. You are here saying about us what we are saying about them. How are you different? How are you better? Let me clue you in; You're not any better or worse, You are one of us... Or one of them. Because there really isn't a middle of the road. Us or them, Which is it Jennie, One of us or one of them?

There is no way to determine x=y from x=x deary.

Hm, I would have to say; be glad you're not a duck. Ducks are rapists, necrophiliacs, cannibals, and all sort of red black and blue shit. :p I'd rather be a human than have a dick that falls off every winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back