• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, you know me personally...you KNOW i'm not right in the head...llal :lollypop:
sitsok (MY idea of its ok). the majority of us that have hung for a second arent wound too tight...and if anyone wants to tell you different they are either lying, drunk, or having a good day.

Last edited:
sitsok (MY idea of its ok). the majority of us that have hung for a second arent wound too tight...and if anyone wants too tell you different they are either lying, drunk, or having a good day.

Why do you think i like it here so much?? Hahahaha

Eta: is "having a good day" code for being high? Lol

This site makes me sick. Yes, he deserves to be in prison. Even capital punishment would be suitable. What I find disgusting is how people on this site can laugh at this. What about the PEOPLE doing the punishing? I doubt for one second they even CARE about the child he killed. They are doing this for their own pleasure. What do you think they will do to normal people when they leave prison?

Constantly raping this man will not bring the child back. His suffering does nothing right now except help some prisoners (who are guilty of crimes themselves) to have some pleasure. The people doing the punishing ARE SICK THEMSELVES. This whole forum is sickening.

Nobody here could punish this man the way he is being punished right now, but are more than happy to let someone else do it.

"seeing him in drawers makes me giggly inside" Seriously? Just look at yourselves.

I doubt for one second they even CARE about the child he killed. They are doing this for their own pleasure.
What do you think this baby beater thought about the child he beat to death? Warm and fuzzy thoughts about how badly he was hurting the child. Nope, it was all about him because a human with an ounce of caring won't beat a child. This is a narcissistic baby beater and maybe even baby raper, he got a portion of what he deserves in life.

Last edited:
This site makes me sick. Yes, he deserves to be in prison. Even capital punishment would be suitable. What I find disgusting is how people on this site can laugh at this. What about the PEOPLE doing the punishing? I doubt for one second they even CARE about the child he killed. They are doing this for their own pleasure. What do you think they will do to normal people when they leave prison?

Constantly raping this man will not bring the child back. His suffering does nothing right now except help some prisoners (who are guilty of crimes themselves) to have some pleasure. The people doing the punishing ARE SICK THEMSELVES. This whole forum is sickening.

Nobody here could punish this man the way he is being punished right now, but are more than happy to let someone else do it.

"seeing him in drawers makes me giggly inside" Seriously? Just look at yourselves.
But Jenifer honey, You are right here with us reading and posting. While your reaction is different than most of us here. But, You are still here reading and giving a reaction. Even if it is to tell us how sick and depraved we are for rejoicing in some sick bastards misery. You are here saying about us what we are saying about them. How are you different? How are you better? Let me clue you in; You're not any better or worse, You are one of us... Or one of them. Because there really isn't a middle of the road. Us or them, Which is it Jennie, One of us or one of them?

Last edited:

I don't give a fuck about baby rapers. Period. They can be skinned alive for all I give a fuck.

If he raped and killed my child and I had the chance, ass raped would be a godsend to that animal compared to what I would do to him.

This site makes me sick.
Why are you here then?

how people on this site can laugh at this. What about the PEOPLE doing the punishing?
Well, they are probably not upstanding citizens either, since they are in prison... but this thread is not about them. It's about this baby rapist and baby killer. It's a "feel good" story for all of us regs on DD that despise baby rapers/killers.

I doubt for one second they even CARE about the child he killed. They are doing this for their own pleasure. [...][...]The people doing the punishing ARE SICK THEMSELVES.
Yes, this is probably all true.

This whole forum is sickening.
How are we sick? We aren't doing the raping of the baby killer or baby rapist. I, however, am very happy that he isn't getting 3 hots and a cot, with his internet, conjugal visits, or playing card games with other inmates. I don't want to hear about him living his little stupid prison life happily, without a care in the world. Fuck him. He raped and killed a sweet innocent baby. He deserves nothing but absolute hell and terror until he dies. I would hope for nothing less if he had done this to any of my children. He is a sick ass fucking douche bag. As far as what the other inmates have done to be there? I don't know. This thread isn't about them.

Nobody here could punish this man the way he is being punished right now[...]
Unfortunately, I do not have a penis nor am I in prison with him, so that is partially correct. However, I would do much worse to this jack ass low life if I had met the above two requirements. Furthermore, if this were a WOMAN and I were alongside her in prison, you can bet your life on it that I would seriously make her life a living hell. She would wish, hope, and pray that I would put her out of her miserable existence. Her day would never come at my hand. I would much rather relish in the fact that I am making a baby killer suffer like her victim.

I know, right? We are pretty fucking awesome.

@jenifer1234 I come back to this story to make me feel better about weekly. Is it slightly depraved.... Yes LOL Do I give a shit, not a damn bit. I wish every child rapist/murderer could be sent to this exact prison in Brazil. As far as the reason for the prisoners who did this, Yes absolutely some sick sick bastards, but to say they didn't care about the kid is probably not correct. Most prisoners serving time for whatever offense almost always has a daughter, sister, mother, girlfriend, wife or niece that they love and care for. So when they find out the person in the Cell next to them is capable of hurting little girls, it infuriates them. Any way I'm done rambling on, Just a heads up if this thread sickens you please dont read any other posts about pieces of shit getting what they really deserve because you will see the same depraved responses from most of the members on this site. And what @AZmomof3 said Yes we are pretty fucking awesome.

I dont see you worried about anything but the people on this site. You arent worried about the child. People like this should be shamed and made fun of and really shouldnt be living at all. And seeing as how we cant create an angry mob and beat all the living shit out of them, we embarrass, we taunt, we make a mockery out of their ass. Fuck you. DID YOU THINK THAT WE LIKED YOU??? WE DONT!!!

I've got to admit, this makes me feel odd too. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if just one or two guys raped him, but to run a train just...I don't even know how I feel. How crazy is that? And I'm one of the first ones to say I hope these baby rapers get what's coming to them. Brutality in any form is sickening and I guess that's what's niggling in my tiny brain. I don't know, it just feels...yuck.

I've got to admit, this makes me feel odd too. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if just one or two guys raped him, but to run a train just...I don't even know how I feel. How crazy is that? And I'm one of the first ones to say I hope these baby rapers get what's coming to them. Brutality in any form is sickening and I guess that's what's niggling in my tiny brain. I don't know, it just feels...yuck.
I'm sure his 1 year 8 month old stepson felt worse as he was being sodomized and murdered.

Im sorry but he lost all rights to human comfort when he raped that baby and killed him
If those pics make you queasy then your on the wrong site
because I know I personally will dig and search to find the worst pic of the baby raping killers I can and post them
Ask my husband I have the worst case of revenge seeking venom there is possible for those that abuses anyone
let alone a child or animal or the elderly
for being a shy quiet person I can come up with some pretty nasty scenarios of what I would like to happen to people that commit these crimes
and this guy got what was coming for it
do you think that baby had a choice what happened to him??
So why should this POS
again if it bothers you, your on wrong site or skip these threads

You mean I have to leave the site because I have an uneasy feeling about what happened to this guy? Yes, he killed the baby, and if the thread had been about this shit-head getting killed in prison, I'd probably be agreeing with everyone- he got what he deserved. If the baby was raped, something that isn't clear - and if the baby were violated in that manner it seems to me there would be no question about it...a grown man would tear up a baby. Something we have read far too often here. I still think the thought of 20 men ganging up on one man, not once, but twice, seems exceptionally brutal. And that makes me feel uneasy. (slinking away into the shadows - seeking another site.)

You mean I have to leave the site because I have an uneasy feeling about what happened to this guy? Yes, he killed the baby, and if the thread had been about this shit-head getting killed in prison, I'd probably be agreeing with everyone- he got what he deserved. If the baby was raped, something that isn't clear - and if the baby were violated in that manner it seems to me there would be no question about it...a grown man would tear up a baby. Something we have read far too often here. I still think the thought of 20 men ganging up on one man, not once, but twice, seems exceptionally brutal. And that makes me feel uneasy. (slinking away into the shadows - seeking another site.)
So one guy fucking him in the ass would be ok, but not 20? I don't know much about anal rape trauma but I think even one guy raping him could cause a torn asshole.

no Im not saying leave Im saying if this kinda thing makes you queasy then skip the threads
dont twist what I was trying to say
but dont come on here after a few posts and try and change the site
its been running quite a few years perfectly fine the way it is
again if it bothers you, your on wrong site or skip these threads

Last edited:
If the baby was raped, something that isn't clear - and if the baby were violated in that manner it seems to me there would be no question about it...a grown man would tear up a baby.
The baby was raped. It's on as a fact in Portuguese on a few news sites in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back