• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow talking about Karma!!
How the hell do you know even if he is guilty? Do you even know what a small Fissure is? It is a minute tear. If a grown man had placed his penis inside the child's rectum there would have been multiple tears and fissures with a lot of blood involved. if you know anything about the horrors of child rape cases you would know that this one is an extremely suspect case. This looks like a witch hunt to me. I have a feeling if they did not know who the gentleman was they would have never suspected child abuse. And as for karma, Lets hope you never get yours all at once as well. Karma is a hard task master.

How the hell do you know even if he is guilty? Do you even know what a small Fissure is? It is a minute tear. If a grown man had placed his penis inside the child's rectum there would have been multiple tears and fissures with a lot of blood involved. if you know anything about the horrors of child rape cases you would know that this one is an extremely suspect case. This looks like a witch hunt to me. I have a feeling if they did not know who the gentleman was they would have never suspected child abuse. And as for karma, Lets hope you never get yours all at once as well. Karma is a hard task master.

He may not have raped the baby, but he certainly harmed him. Badly enough to kill him, too.

He could have also caused small fissures from using his fingers or a small object we don't know. What we do know is he killed a helpless innocent child and he knew better.

Ah shit I did not see that part, Let the mother fucker roast then.
your lucky I had posted and was ripping you a new one
because the last thing I will ever do is waste time on a pedo defender
dd2szn.jpg

Last edited:
Not all tears lead to significant blood loss, not everyone gets fissures. Research it and you'll read it depends on a wide variety of things whether scarring or tears are involved.

by the way Im a nurse and have been educated in what a fissure is

I cringed when I saw the picture. Feel sorry for him though? Nah. I don't actively wish violence on anyone but the fact that prison violence towards pedos and child molesters happens doesn't cause me to lose any sleep at night.

Thats how a pedophile should be treated! Forgive My language, But Pussy muthafucker deserved that plus more! I wish this happened to all pedophiles.

I am still just GLOWING over the picture of this guy's backside. ^5 to each and every guy who nailed him where he needed it!

HIV, Hep C, and syphalis are rampant in the brazilian prison system I read and they lack in the medication dept not that matters with Hep C. So he has a very good chance of catching one of those as a bonus gift.

i dont know folks. i think i would rest easier had they just killed him. they idea of using penises for punishment in any instance just rubs me the wrong way.

And a big shout out to the prison guards who ignored his whiny bitch screams and let the inmates serve up their personal forms of hard justice. :D

Those inmates definitely had their heads in the right place. :hurting:

Last edited:
Long time lurker but WOW...had to share this feel-good story...

BRAZIL

DaryellDicksonMenezesXavier_zps4e532b4c.jpg

Long time lurker but WOW...had to share this feel-good story...

BRAZIL

DaryellDicksonMenezesXavier_zps4e532b4c.jpg

Horrific - wonder what he is thinking about now? Can't imagine the pain - and a lifetime of constant shit leaks. I don't condone the violence but he got what he deserved as far as eye for an eye. Not ever able to do Jiu jitsu again for sure. He is probably sitting on a toilet now with new stitches. Think they will get ripped out too? I'm sick.

Even though the dickface deserved it for harming a defenseless baby, this story just bugs the shit out of me. The thought of what that dude endured makes me cringe.

nope. still a nope. there is a justice system in place for a reason, and "an eye for an eye" would make him dead as well. i dont condone rape for any reason. murder, maybe. rape, no.

nope. still a nope. there is a justice system in place for a reason, and "an eye for an eye" would make him dead as well. i dont condone rape for any reason. murder, maybe. rape, no.
The justice system doesn't work. ALL child rapists should have the same thing done to them. Tear their asshole to shreds for all I fucking care. They didn't care for the defenseless baby, all they cared about was their own sick pleasure.
They can't be rehabilitated, if they are let out they're going to do the same thing.

The thought of what that dude endured makes me cringe.
Just try to balance that out with what the kid endured. Just because he killed him this time, doesn't mean there weren't other times that kid lived through. Even if not rape (I'm not convinced he didn't rape), he used a baby as a punching bag. He gets what he gets. Also, this is not the states... why cripple other countries with our broken system, when they have their own way that, who knows, may be more effective in stopping crime. I'm sure the pedo's around there covered their buttholes and dropped whatever kid they had hold of, when they saw the pics.

Last edited:
I will be the first to lose my shit when rapists get off light or get lenient sentences but in all honesty I smile ever, single time I think of what his fellow inmates did to him. I am a rape survivor and know all too well how horrible it is to have a penis used on you as a weapon and for that reason alone I smile that he has to now live with the living fucking nightmare the RTS is. Fuck you baby-raping, baby killer, I hope the memories of your own rape slowly kill you mentally.

i am not a rape survivor, so i have no idea how it feels. i just assume if you can put your dick into someone in order to make them "feel pain" or "punish" them, then you should be "man" enough to be able to take them out as well.

unless of course killing is against your morals, but ass fucking someone without their permission is A-OK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back