• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...lly-exposing-himself-while-seated-at-bar.html
1531148005805.jpg

[....]
Police say the man, identified as 55-year-old Charles Jenkins of Florida, had been sitting at the Chili’s bar when the concerned citizen confronted him about his behavior.

Jenkins then fled on foot, running to a nearby Rock & Brews restaurant and locking himself in the bathroom, while the citizen followed and provided information about the man’s whereabouts to police.

The citizen also alerted the staff of the Rock & Brews, who kept an eye on the bathroom until police arrived to arrest Jenkins, who was charged with multiple counts of indecent exposure.

Jenkins was also determined to be on a sex offender registry in Oregon, as well as another state the police department did not specify.

“We would like to thank the observant citizen and the restaurant employees for all the help last night,” police wrote on Facebook.

Booking information from the Solano County Jail shows that Jenkins’ bail had been set at $7,500.

Fucking system ... the man is a sex offender, and he is exposing himself in public ... the police are giving out thinks to citizens for helping and then there is this judge that gave him bail that was way to low for a man that is screaming I'm out of control, help me !!!!

Back