• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
No he did not shoot the dog 5 times he shoot it twice. I disagree with this petition. I provided the supporting law that justified his actions.
he has been charged as well as he should, he has no right to a gun

Last edited:
This is just like snuff films without the sex but a "hot looking" woman & her hubby killing endangered exotic animals and eating them for profit
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/812...il&utm_term=0_bbf62ddf34-cafe0a8efc-106136981
812236-1528149898-wide.jpg

This Couple Filmed Themselves Eating Rare Animals to Make a Buck. Ask Youtube to Ban Them!
100,000 GOAL
Here in America, not too many people will recognize the names Ah Lin Tuch and Phoun Raty. But in their homeland of Cambodia, they are making headlines for all the wrong reasons. The husband and wife team have enraged Cambodian netizens after they uploaded videos of themselves eating endangered and protected Cambodian wildlife on YouTube.

Ah Lin Tuch and her husband Phoun created a name for themselves and gain a following online in hopes of making a living from their disgusting clips. To date, they have already made $500 via Google sponsored advertisements.

The couple says they didn't know the animals were endangered or special but ignorance is no excuse, especially since their actions could have encouraged others to do the same. One of the most disturbing videos is when they eat a rare fishing cat. In 2010 the cat was listed as endangered and has only recently been uplisted to the more hopeful status of "vulnerable."

The couple also filmed themselves skinning, cooking and eating lizards, frogs, and birds including a large heron.

While the government is investigating them, there is one more way we can make sure Ah Lin Tuch and Phoun Raty's dreams of making money off animal abuse never come to fruition.

We must ask YouTube to ban this couple's channel from their website and ensure they can never profit again from killing endangered animals. Please sign the petition and help make sure their channel disappears from YouTube for good.
Signed

thanks, I had to hit search to find the petitions and followed your bread crumbs. My point before is as we have the same type if not more so laws and I have had to kill animals on my property and would again if necessary but there are always those people that end up screwing up common sense laws for everyone with meanness or maliciousness. People dump dogs or don't take care of them where they end up with blood lust or running in packs. they are ten times more dangerous than coyotes or other wildlife. I won't kill anyone's animals that get on my property or would even think about it neither would anyone else normal. I will kill an animal that just savagely kills other animals on my property [and others, the one I got had killed other neighbors goats, chickens, small dogs etc] for no other reason than to do so.

thanks, I had to hit search to find the petitions and followed your bread crumbs. My point before is as we have the same type if not more so laws and I have had to kill animals on my property and would again if necessary but there are always those people that end up screwing up common sense laws for everyone with meanness or maliciousness. People dump dogs or don't take care of them where they end up with blood lust or running in packs. they are ten times more dangerous than coyotes or other wildlife. I won't kill anyone's animals that get on my property or would even think about it neither would anyone else normal. I will kill an animal that just savagely kills other animals on my property [and others, the one I got had killed other neighbors goats, chickens, small dogs etc] for no other reason than to do so.
I’m still mad at the dogs parents . It was their responsibility to keep their dogs contained to their property. Thier two dogs had gotten out before and they knew it was a problem and they didn’t take action. I don’t think they are without blame.

This is insane and craven please sign. Unless needed I don't believe in killing animals and sure don't consider it sport merely a necessity. Am pissed that some idiots are killing young wild turkey just because they think they are getting into their feed [keep it up properly idiots] as they are the best deterrents after guinea hens to get rid of the grasshoppers around here that are once again making me wanna don a pharaohs hat. Possums do a lot of good on getting rid of garbage goats eat weeds and rabbits are food for other animals
https://ladyfreethinker.org/sign-stop-cruel-parent-child-hunting-contest/?utm_source=newsletter

This is insane and craven please sign. Unless needed I don't believe in killing animals and sure don't consider it sport merely a necessity. Am pissed that some idiots are killing young wild turkey just because they think they are getting into their feed [keep it up properly idiots] as they are the best deterrents after guinea hens to get rid of the grasshoppers around here that are once again making me wanna don a pharaohs hat. Possums do a lot of good on getting rid of garbage goats eat weeds and rabbits are food for other animals
https://ladyfreethinker.org/sign-stop-cruel-parent-child-hunting-contest/?utm_source=newsletter

Damn, here in FL, killing wild turkeys out of season or without a permit will get you serious prison time.
It's about on par with the sentencing for destroying a bald eagle's nest/eggs, and the most serious poaching infraction in the state.

Damn, here in FL, killing wild turkeys out of season or without a permit will get you serious prison time.
It's about on par with the sentencing for destroying a bald eagle's nest/eggs, and the most serious poaching infraction in the state.
am trying to keep them on my property, so far so good, I need to put more water out so they have that too and they have a smorgasbord of grasshoppers

I can't believe this shit. This channel helped me understand the damage I suffered as a result of emotional abuse from my mother. I had spent my entire lifetime trying to unravel that mess, and The Little Shaman gave me the answers I had sought for so long.

https://www.change.org/p/youtube-re...ombo_share_initial...rdHZAbL2TQyyB23KwLDCiQ.5

vSuqHulOrmkxtBl-800x450-noPad.jpg

The Little Shaman Healing YouTube channel hosts an educational audio podcast about personality types and healing from trauma. There is a rapidly-growing community of almost 70,000 subscribers and even more listeners, people all supporting each other in their journey to heal from trauma.

In the past few months, the channel has been wrongfully flagged for violations of the YouTube Terms of Service agreement (spam, deceptive business practices, promoting violence). The strikes are generally appealed and then removed, as they are baseless. However, this time they have terminated the channel without giving an opportunity to appeal the strikes, and the support chat also claimed that the channel was terminated for a different reason than was initially stated. We have been unable to ascertain what content is violating YouTube's guidelines and no one has given a specific answer. We are also unable to ascertain how it was determined that such violations have even taken place. It does not seem likely any person actually vetted this, as the alleged violations are the diametric opposite of the content. The channel only had 1 strike, then received another for promoting violence. As soon as the strike was appealed, the account was terminated - literally immediately.

The Little Shaman Healing YouTube channel has never and will never promote/depict violence. Its content is the antithesis of violence, in fact, and most of it depicts nothing (the majority of the videos are audio spoken over an image). The channel does not use spam, artificially inflate views or inorganically obtain subscribers. It does not use deceptive practices, such as redirecting viewers or "clickbait" titles/thumbnails. The channel has received multiple threats from the real-life abusers of viewers and subscribers, though; it is entirely possible that it has been the target of a campaign to get it taken down. It may even just be a simple mistake.

YouTube's stance on the content of this channel is particularly confusing, because virtually all of the 300 videos have been manually reviewed and found to be "suitable for all advertisers." It's perplexing how they can be considered "suitable for all advertisers" while containing spam, deceptive practices or violence and dangerous behavior.

As stated, there is a rapidly-growing community of almost 70,000 subscribers and even more listeners, people all supporting each other in their journey to heal from trauma who have been seriously affected by the termination of this channel. Its reputation has been damaged, because everyone who visits the channel receives a message that says the channel has been removed re: "multiple or severe violations" due to using "deceptive business practices."

It is our contention that these violations to YouTube TOS have not occurred and the removal of the channel, damage to The Little Shaman's reputation and damage to the brand constitute an unfair and unjust practice by YouTube. We would like the channel reinstated immediately. We would also like YouTube to review their flagging system, as it seems to rely almost entirely on the sincere intentions of the person reporting the content -- with no vetting or accuracy evaluation by a human being whatsoever. When someone's entire body of work can be damaged, when thousands or even millions of dollars in income can be lost, when help for millions of people can simply be erased, that is just not good enough. There is nothing in place to protect creators in the event that they are maliciously targeted, or even from a simple error. The Little Shaman is not the only creator that has been negatively impacted by this ineffective system.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Last edited:
Back