• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hip hop music mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs was hit Thursday with a civil lawsuit accusing him of raping and sex trafficking the singer Cassie, his former romantic partner, over the course of a decade.
"After years in silence and darkness, I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships," Cassie said in a statement about her bombshell suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.
"With the expiration of New York's Adult Survivors Act fast approaching, it became clear that this was an opportunity to speak up about the trauma I have experienced and that I will be recovering from for the rest of my life," said Cassie, whose legal name is Casandra Ventura.

The Adult Survivor's Act since last November allows accusers to file civil claims of sexual abuse during a one-year window that otherwise would be barred by the statute of limitations.
Combs "vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations," his lawyer Ben Brafman said in a statement.
"Ms. Ventura's demand of $30 million, under the threat of writing a damaging book about their relationship, was unequivocally rejected as blatant blackmail," Brafman said.

"Despite withdrawing her initial threat, Ms. Ventura has now resorted to filing a lawsuit riddled with baseless and outrageous lies, aiming to tarnish Mr. Combs' reputation, and seeking a pay day."
Cassie's lawyer, Douglas Wigdor, shot back: "Comb's offered Ms. Ventura eight figures to silence her and prevent the filing of this lawsuit. She rejected his efforts and decided to give a voice to all woman who suffer in silence."

"Ms. Ventura should be applauded for her bravery," Wigdor added. "No human should have to endure what Ms. Ventura has endured."
Cassie's suit says that in 2005, when she was just 19 years old, the then-37-year-old Combs lured the singer into a professional relationship by signing her to his label, Bad Boy Records.

Within several years he induced her into a sexual relationship, and introduced her "to a lifestyle of excessive alcohol and substance abuse and required her to procure illicit prescriptions to satisfy his own addictions," the suit alleges.
The suit claims that Combs raped Cassie in her home after she tried to leave him, "blew up" another man's car after learning of his romantic interest in the singer, and often beat and kicked her.

And it says Combs, "forced Ms. Ventura to engage in sex acts with male sex workers while masturbating and filming the encounters."
"Throughout their relationship Mr. Combs was prone to uncontrollable rage, and frequently beat Ms. Ventura savagely," the suit alleges.

"These beatings were witnessed by Mr. Combs' staff and employees of Bad Boy Entertainment and Mr. Combs's related businesses, but no one dared to speak up against their frightening and ferocious boss."

In addition to Combs, the suit names Bad Boy Records, Bad Boy Entertainment, Epic Records, and Combs Enterprises as defendants.
1700175036335.png

Puffy is an ass but I think she just needs money...

She was in a relationship with another music producer and left him to be with Diddy.

She left Diddy for a personal trainer and had two kids by him. i doubt his money is long and I also doubt Diddy let her leave the relationship with very much.

It is alleged he abused her and that she had multiple abortions while with him - but she was an adult and could have left him.

Her music career went no where because she can't sing.

Sean Combs and the singer Cassie have reached a settlement just one day after she filed an explosive lawsuit accusing the hip-hop mogul of rape and numerous instances of physical abuse.

The parties announced on Friday evening that they had reached an agreement to resolve the case, though they disclosed no details about the terms of the settlement.

“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control,” Cassie, whose full name is Casandra Ventura, said in a statement. “I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support.”

In a statement, Mr. Combs said: “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best. Love.”

For Mr. Combs, the settlement quickly shuts down what could have been a risky and potentially embarrassing process of legal discovery — in which reams of evidence are made public — and a possible trial. And Ms. Ventura, who has already aired her accusations through a public complaint, avoids a cross-examination by Mr. Combs’s attorneys.

In a lawsuit that drew international attention, Ms. Ventura — who signed to Mr. Combs’s Bad Boy label in 2005, when she was 19, and dated him for about a decade — accused Mr. Combs of what she said was years of beatings, controlling behavior and various forms of xesual abuse, including a rape. In response, a lawyer for Mr. Combs, Ben Brafman, said, “Mr. Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations.”

Question of the hour:

Did Diddy Did It or Did He Didn't?

----

But seriously though, those are some allegations of pretty monstrous behavior. I can never relate to someone wanting to be in a session similar to a "freak off". Why would I ever want to see my (at present theoretical) girlfriend/wife have sex with another man? I don't want to ever be aroused by another man and his... I won't give specific details, but I think you can understand what I'm trying to say.

And speaking of blowing, the guy whose car exploded was Kid Cudi. A spokesperson for Cudi says that it's all true.

While not as severe, I heard that Sean Combs has blueprints made for his own haircuts. I heard that on a VH1 or something docushow I quarter-remember from my teenage years. This source, while not mentioning any blueprints, says that he spends $5,000 a day on his hair. Come on man, it looks like any other guy's hair.

Remember, bosses dating their employees, and vice verse, is not a good look.

I mean, I don't doubt someone like Diddy could do that stuff. Rich, narcissist men have a reputation of being complete shitwads. But I also believe she cares more about money than getting justice. If it was about stopping an abuser, I think this would've come out a lot sooner, and she wouldn't have settled it out of court so insanely quick.

Overall, I feel this is an insult to domestic abuse survivors. They are both trash. At least she got her payday, smdh.

He agreed to pay that is why it is settled @Angiebla

He probably thought she would not go through with it and she did.

He may have dirt on her that does not make her look good either.

She was dating an older producer who brought her to Diddy to release her album she broke up with him and started dating Diddy.

Was she doing sexual favors with Diddy initially to get her album released.

I also would not think it to far fetched that one of the men Diddy watched her have sex with is her new husband who was a hired physical trainer who worked for Diddy,

Diddy is shit and probably had something to do with Both Biggie and Tupac getting killed.

Biggie was leaving Bad Boy and then...

I changed the dislike to questions because I think you guys do not realize the pressure others put Diddy under to settle this- quickly.

Last edited:
At 19 you are impressionable and might be willing to try or explore things that later in life might be abhorrent to you.

Diddy is and was a hustler and moved liked a pimp, He is seductively charming and probably did not show his true colors until he alienated most of the people in his life or was paying for their upkeep. How long did it take Tina Turner, Nicole Simpson and countless other women to leave their abusers.

I am sure there were times Diddy was the most loving and supportive man in the world and was able to play on Cassie's fears and insecurities.

Some women think that a man will change for them or they can fix what is broken in them or even worse he will never treat them like he did the last woman and that is more often than not just a fantasy.

I believe her. Plus, that much money for THAT hair? I remember always thinking his hair looks like it was cut by an epileptic kindergartner. It's just awful. Sad, really.

it looks like Aubrey O'day is going to go after Diddy next.

She refused to sign an NDA he offered to his former artists that would allow them to get their rights to their music and would stop them from speaking negatively of him, his family or Sony Records.

Aubrey has stated that he wanted her to perform the same acts as Cassie and she refused and that is why he stopped the group Danity Kane from releasing music.

Federal authorities raided Sean "Diddy" Combs' homes on Monday amid a sex trafficking investigation, according to a report.

TMZ broke the news, noting that federal agents were seen searching the hip-hop mogul's houses in New York, Los Angeles, and New York.
In December, a woman sued Combs, claiming he and two other men raped her 20 years ago in a New York City recording studio when she was 17.

The woman, whose name wasn't disclosed in the court filing, is the fourth person to file a lawsuit in recent weeks accusing Combs of sexual assault.
In the lawsuit, the woman said she was in 11th grade at a high school in a Detroit suburb in 2003, when she met Harve Pierre, then the president of Combs' Bad Boy Entertainment record label, at a lounge.

Combs has denied the accusations.

1711404031614.png

Diddy Reportedly On The Run In Private Jet As Feds Raid His Homes Across The Country Over Alleged Sex Trafficking​

UPDATE: Diddy’s private jet has landed in Antigua, according to TMZ. It is unclear, however, if he is on the jet.

TMZ has tracked Diddy’s personal LoveAir LLC jet — the well-known black Gulfstream 5 that Diddy has flaunted and flown for years now — and it looks like the aircraft is currently on the ground in Antigua, although it’s unclear if he’s aboard himself.“

Prince Harry named in $30 million sex trafficking lawsuit against Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs​

Prince Harry was named in a $30 million lawsuit accusing Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexual abuse.

Music producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones said in court documents filed last month that guests were drawn to Diddy’s alleged sex trafficking parties due to the rapper’s “access to celebrities such as famous athletes, political figures, artist [sic], musicians and international dignitaries like British royal Prince Harry,” according to the Daily Mail.

However, Harry is not a defendant nor has he been incriminated.

Interesting fact yesterday was the 27th anniversary of Biggie's Life After Death Album.

Karma is really coming for Diddy.

I wonder if Cassie had a heads up and/or gave information and knew this was on the horizon and that is why she sued.

Feds set to widen Diddy sex probe over claims rapper boasted about shooting people, bribing jurors and using J.Lo as gun mule​

Almost 25 years ago, just after 2:30 am on a cold winter night, three NYPD detectives were called to the Midtown North precinct.

Rap impresario Sean Combs, then known as Puffy, his girlfriend, Jennifer Lopez, his bodyguard, Anthony “Wolf” Jones, and rapper Jamal “Shyne” Barrow, had been arrested following a shooting inside a Times Square club that wounded three bystanders.

The cops found Lopez, then 30, cuffed in “the cage.” Combs was also in the station house on West 54th Street, his plans for a spectacular celebration of the new millennium a few days later temporarily on hold.

Two law enforcement sources tell The Post that the infamous shooting and the trial could possibly be re-investigated as part of a sweeping federal probe into Combs, now 54 and called Diddy — whose past includes more than one mysterious shooting.

On Monday, Homeland Security agents swarmed Combs’ homes in Los Angeles and Miami in raids which law enforcement sources told The Post were prompted by sex-trafficking allegations.

“They got eyes on him in Miami and the feds are talking to witness after witness,” New York criminal defense attorney Michael Discioarro who is familiar with the case told The Post.

“They’re corroborating everything they can. But everything past and present is on the table with Mr. Diddy right now.”

I posted this at the Etan Patz article earlier, and nearly put it here, as well, as it discusses P. Dirty's crimes in more depth:

Is Jennifer Lopez Responsible for the Death of TikTok Star Kyle Marisa Roth?
Or Was It The National Security State?
The rest of her Substack is usually equally informative, moving, and awful.

Back