• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. – Deputies arrested a Florida woman after she allegedly attacked her husband because he forgot the date of their wedding anniversary.

Carol Stone, 35, of Zephyrhills, faces a misdemeanor charge of domestic battery after Pasco County deputies arrested her Wednesday, according to Tampa’s WTVT.

Stone’s husband told authorities the assault started as verbal dispute when he told her he forgot their anniversary. Stone later confirmed his story to deputies during questioning, according to authorities.

That argument escalated when Stone started smacking her husband repeatedly in the head and face, scratching him and shoving him onto the ground, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.

According to the Land O’ Lakes Patch, Stone’s husband recorded the attack on his phone.
http://q13fox.com/2018/03/22/florid...-forgetting-wedding-anniversary-deputies-say/
anniversary1.jpg

That argument escalated when Stone started smacking her husband repeatedly in the head and face, scratching him and shoving him onto the ground, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office. According to the Land O’ Lakes Patch, Stone’s husband
recorded the attack on his phone.
Oh wow ... Girl ... he hates you ... get a divorce.

I worked with a guy at one point who was sweating bullets one summer putting together a fine anniversary celebration. The new guy on the crew asked him why he was so wrought about it, and he said, "Last year I forgot!"

--Al

My hubby has our anniversary date tattooed on his left arm & I still have to remind him when it's getting close! Hey I'd rather be proactive & have a nice day rather than sit back & wait to be disappointed:shrug:

I had our wedding date enscribed on his wedding ring. No Excuses! :joyful:

I've forgotten my wife's birthday and it's NEW YEARS FUCKING DAY! Any time I remember some random date in the middle of the summer is simply a bonus for me ;)

The secret of life is to marry someone who doesn't sweat the small stuff.

Last edited:
there's crazy in them there eyes!:wideyed:

As matter of fact my hubby had our wedding date tatooed on his arm, too. But even if he hadn't, he wasn't one to forget, I was the forgetful one. Tho I did always remember his birthday, it was New Year's eve. The anniversary date of my first marriage. :smuggrin:

And then I buried him on my first husband birthday. What goes around comes around, I suppose.

I never expect anything.
So if my birthday/anniversary or what ever gets forgot, the sex will still be amazing and no one is going to jail.
If he remembers, the sex is still going to be amazing and no one is going to jail.

What trash. Glad this is getting a lot of mainstream, national news attention. Too often the voices of male domestic violence go unheard, too often the plague of female on male violence goes unreported.

Anniversaries are easy to remember.
That's when you get bumsecks right?

And steak and a blow job if it’s a milestone.

Some of us get that shit on a regular basis simply because our wives love us and find us attractive. Must suck for loser husbands who cant seduce their women.

Never been a fan of the first bit there though. Rectums are not sexually appealing to me.
[doublepost=1522012473,1522012368][/doublepost]
I never expect anything.
So if my birthday/anniversary or what ever gets forgot, the sex will still be amazing and no one is going to jail.
If he remembers, the sex is still going to be amazing and no one is going to jail.

Sounds like you know your place. Hopefully you cook a large, delicious dinner for him before/after too.

Back