• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.local10.com/news/crime/...mothers-eyeballs-places-them-on-cardboard-box
Camille-Balla_1521465113926_11810538_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

[....]
According to a Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office probable cause affidavit, Balla called a co-worker and asked for help because Balla "believed she may have murdered her mother." The unidentified co-worker arrived at the Royal Palm Beach home and saw Balla standing outside covered in blood, so the co-worker called 911.

When deputies arrived, Balla spontaneously said, "I killed my mother and I need help."

Balla handed deputies the blood-drenched keys to the house. When deputies entered, they found blood splatter throughout the house and Balla's 55-year-old mother dead in the garage.

"Both of her eyes had been removed from their sockets," Detective Mathew Orr wrote in the affidavit. "Several feet away from the victim was a cardboard box which had the victim's eyes found on top."

The affidavit said Monteiro-Balla had "several large, deep lacerations" to her body, "including her head, arms, chest, stomach and groin." He also noted several pieces of broken glass on the garage floor.

"Several handwritten notes were found in the garage which contained religious-themed written messages related to clearing of the soul," Orr wrote.
[....]
Balla was being treated by paramedics at the scene when she started to scream,
I'm a murderer."

Balla was treated for large lacerations to her hands at St. Mary's Medical Center before being booked into the main Palm Beach County jail.

A judge Monday ordered Balla to undergo a mental health evaluation. She remains in jail without bond.

woman is accused of gouging out her mother’s eyes and murdering her in a drug-fueled attack, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report.

Deputies say Camille Balla, 32, confessed to killing her mother in their home on March 16.

When deputies arrived at the home on the 100 block of Country Club Way around 1:40 a.m, they reported Balla sitting on the sidewalk outside, appearing frantic and covered in blood.

“I killed my mother and I need help,” Balla told the deputies in the report.

Deputies found Francisca Monteiro-Balla dead in the garage. Her eyes were removed from her head and were placed on a nearby box, the report states. Montiero-Balla had cuts throughout her body.

Investigators reported finding handwritten notes with religious-themed messages about clearing the soul in the garage.

Balla told Palm Beach County Fire Rescue she smoked marijuana she thought might be laced with "Flakka" or PCP.

Balla reportedly mumbled, screamed, ran around and then fell to the ground. She yelled, “I’m a murderer, I’m a murderer!” to fire rescue officials.

A co-worker of Balla initially went to the home early Friday after Balla called them saying she might’ve murdered her mother, investigators reported.

Balla was standing outside the home covered in blood when the coworker arrived. That’s when they called 911.

More: https://crimewatchdaily.com/2018/03...ers-eyes-out-killing-her-in-royal-palm-beach/

How do you respond when you’re called to a scene and see eyeballs sitting on a box?

A crazy chick is running around incoherently and then falling to ground.

:hattip:to Palm Beach Fire Rescue.

P.S. She apparently took care of the soul in the garage...

Crazy bint likely creamed her jeans as she killed mom.
She has the look.
Then her carrying on afterwards about being a murderer...
like post coital clarity.

I remember this one time I...
hmmm better leave that one alone.
Carry on, nothing to see here!

A Royal Palm Beach woman who gouged out her mother's eyeballs and placed them on a nearby cardboard box has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter with a weapon.
Palm Beach County court records show that Camille Balla accepted a plea deal Monday and was sentenced to 15 years in prison and another 15 years of probation. She also received 2,083 days of credit for time served in jail, meaning she'll only serve about 10 more years behind bars.

Latest posts

Back