• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK – Police have released surveillance camera footage of a man trying to abduct an eight-year-old boy at a youth wrestling competition in Oklahoma City.

The incident happened on Friday at the United States Junior Open Wrestling Championship at the State Fair Park.

That’s where a man wearing a baseball cap and padded jacket, was doing some shopping and settled on an 8-year-old boy outside the Jim Norick Arena’s main entrance.

When the man picked the boy up from behind and tried carrying him off, the kid began kicking and screaming until the man figured the kid wasn’t worth all this hassle and let him go before running off.

The Oklahoma City Police Department released footage from the incident in hopes of identifying the man, described as six-feet-tall and heavy-set. They are asking anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at (405) 235 7300 or leave a tip online at www.okccrimetips.com.

People commenting on the Oklahoma PD’s Facebook post about this incident say there were more than 2,000 children at the event, and that parents are rarely on the competition floor because of the $50 floor pass.

“Not all parents can afford to pay $50 to get a pass to stand on the floor with your kid while they are wrestling,” one commenter posted. “So when they are done the kid walks back upstairs to their family.”

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Holy shit. Sure hope they find this fucker before he actually gets a kid.

"Not all parents can afford to pay $50 to get a pass to stand on the floor with your kid while they are wrestling,” one commenter posted. “So when they are done the kid walks back upstairs to their family.”

So the 8yr old was a wrestler?

Every children's event should have extra security on account that you know molesters are going to show up...of course they are, they ain't hanging out in nursing homes.

I take my kid out to those playplace gym thingies. NO parents on the floor but they give kids and the parent matching ID bracelets and have secured exit/ entrances. You'd think they'd do something similar, at least the little ones. Those events are usually a cluster f though

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/terrifying-moment-man-tried-abduct-130759620.html

Oklahoma police are looking for a man shown on surveillance footage trying to abduct an 8-year-old boy from a school wrestling competition, police say.

Oklahoma City Police said in a statement that they received a call of an attempted child abduction at the State Fairgrounds on Friday.

“A man picked up the eight year-old child and tried to walk away with him,” police said in the statement. “When the child began to kick and scream, the man put the child down and left.”

Surveillance photos showed the man, wearing a vest, sweatpants and hat, picking up the child from behind and trying to walk away as another child looked on. The boy, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, appeared to struggle.

Police have described the suspect as a six-foot-tall, heavy-set Native American or Hispanic man, according to OKC Fox.

Police have asked that anyone with any information regarding the case contact authorities, noting that they could earn a cash reward.

An 8yo is a pretty big kid to try to carry out.

Thank god he got away.... This abductor needs to be found and locked away.. His next victim may not get so lucky!!

If I was that kid I just would have reversed his hold into am arm bar, transition into a rear naked choke (but only cause someone would yell "Giv'em the sleeper!") And then when I was satisfied he was out cold I would ascend to the top ropes for a massive SENTON BOMB!!!

I have an 8yo boy and I can tell you short of being a damn ninja you really arent gonna be able to kidnap him. He goes limp if if he thinks youre trying to tickle him and he's wriggly as fuck and heavy. So trying to run off with a struggling 55lb kid is not something you just gonna get away with unnoticed.
I hope they catch this man before he tries to snatch another unsuspecting little booger eater. He's bold ass fuck to be trying this shit.

At first i thought the guy was just a dumbass who wasn't very good at the whole kidnappin thing. But this actually is a pretty cunning way to go about it. You're in a huge public place with a huge number of kids, it is not uncommon to see some tantrum throwing kid kickin and screamin as his dad is carrying him off or reprimanding him or the like. This may not have been the brazen, dimwitted desperatte attempt it seems.

Back