• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.kron4.com/news/californi...ling-extreme-cut-out-jeans-for-168/1156222654
denim_1525305723055_41472693_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

No, there isn't a lot of fabric here, but hey -- at least they have pockets!

Los Angeles-based Carmar Denim is now selling the "extreme cut out" jeans that indeed leave little to the imagination.
The model seen in the photos also happens to pair them with a cut out swimsuit for the full effect.

Carmar Denim describes the jeans as a "high rise pant with large statement cutouts on front and back."
CARMAR2_1525305398350_41472689_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

[....]
What do you think? Would you fork over the cash to "dare to be bare"?

The consensus on social media seems to be "Hell, no, I'm not paying $168 for that ridiculous crap!"

those little strips of cloth

That's exactly what I was thinking, and all those strings flapping about, just no, no, NO!

I have some capris that have a ribbon on the bottom edge of the pants, and they are tied up and still I feel like I gotta bug crawling on my leg when it hits me. My mother used to call me the Princess, from the Princess and the Pea, because I cannot stand flappy, rough, itchy labels in anything, it drives me nuts, I'll have scratched blister wherever it's at if I can't get it cut out.

Latest posts

Back