• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, Nell - the picture looks like something I've seen before but can't place it - maybe Rocky Horror movie, or Cry Baby with Johnny Depp? Creepy regardless ;)

So why is Shout gone? I'm obviously not among the privileged few in the loop, but it's good to have Bullshit back.

CRY BABY!

lol, wolf. We got an In and Out burger and my niece is spending the night and that's what she wants for dinner. It just opened this past Wednesday so crossing my fingers they got their shit sorted out.

Agree, Nell - the picture looks like something I've seen before but can't place it - maybe Rocky Horror movie, or Cry Baby with Johnny Depp? Creepy regardless ;)

So why is Shout gone? I'm obviously not among the privileged few in the loop, but it's good to have Bullshit back.

EDIT: So this is a new version of Bullshit, but Shout is gone? I'll figure it out ;)

Shout has been removed due to the constant headache it has caused. It's impossible to moderate effectively and in turn affects the forum atmosphere. Rather than continuing to allow the same issues to repeat themselves, we've chosen to close the shoutbox. This is not the result of one or two people, this has been an on-going dilemma that reached it's breaking in the last few weeks.

Let's make the best of it in order to get the forum vibe back on track and focused more on content.

I agree. Those women are on crack or something to do all that.
Even worse, they don't do those projects for themselves half the time, they do them to show off on Pinterest. It's just "bitches showing off for other bitches" taken to the next level. I do cute house things because they make me happy, not so that someone I'll never meet will stumble across a pic of it and be in awe.

It's a fine place to get creative ideas, but Pinterest-addicts are just the same as people who are way too into The Sims or any other online attention whoring.

If you think shutting down shout will stop the drama you didn't read any of the old bullshit threads.

If you think shutting down shout will stop the drama you didn't read any of the old bullshit threads.

I have been briefed. I don't expect drama to end entirely but at least it will be easier for me, or anyone else, to moderate.

I did. But I'm afraid that this time around such things might just go *poof*, depriving us all of a grand old time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back