• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say this once and then drop it. It may seem out of place but I refuse to fuck up that other thread anymore.

My youngest took awhile to train because she has speech problems and so it was hard for her to communicate the need to go to the bathroom before an accident happened. That's why she wore pull-ups. Add stubborn and you get a kid who takes awhile to train. She won't be five till July, and you'll all be happy to hear she's been trained since right before Xmas.

I was involved with CSD in 2005 because I had a prescription pill problem and my husband at the time called them to act as a wake up call to me. It worked. No one took my children away, they were never in foster care or even in any danger of that happening. The case was closed in 2006.

@rod2pop if you have anything to say about me I want you to get it right, so here we go.

Don't fucking pm me anyone. I am a pretty open person but since November I've been dealing with some shit of my own, and this gets old as fuck. I'm done with it, so have fun all you fucking crazy people. Peace.
Nothing wrong with the time frame it took to potty you child Lithiumgirl should be the last person tossing stones at glass houses.

I'm going to say this once and then drop it. It may seem out of place but I refuse to fuck up that other thread anymore.

My youngest took awhile to train because she has speech problems and so it was hard for her to communicate the need to go to the bathroom before an accident happened. That's why she wore pull-ups. Add stubborn and you get a kid who takes awhile to train. She won't be five till July, and you'll all be happy to hear she's been trained since right before Xmas.

I was involved with CSD in 2005 because I had a prescription pill problem and my husband at the time called them to act as a wake up call to me. It worked. No one took my children away, they were never in foster care or even in any danger of that happening. The case was closed in 2006.

@rod2pop if you have anything to say about me I want you to get it right, so here we go.

Don't fucking pm me anyone. I am a pretty open person but since November I've been dealing with some shit of my own, and this gets old as fuck. I'm done with it, so have fun all you fucking crazy people. Peace.

I don't think any of this should be anybody's damned business. I find it absurd that other members have churned up such a shitstorm that you would ever feel like you had to share this publicly.
People like myself love you, and no amount of bullshit from lithtroll is going to change that.

At least your plants were safe, love! :joyful: <3​

04f4f554450f1c819484558ee4946fb82bbf9c-wm.jpg

And expounding on what Mac said, anyone who would randomly "diagnose" (ha!) any four year old child as a serial-killer-to-be, or accuse someone of being a "shitty" mother/parent, esp. when kids are training later these days anyway is simply being an internet bully trying to mask their own inadequacies and skewed thinking. They also spend too much time in WishLand trying to feel important at any cost. I'm also sorry someone(s) made you feel the need to post just to stop their fuckery, but if it ends up being the end of it, I'm glad you took the time when you were under zero obligation to have to. {{{{ You }}}}

Weird. Won't let me justify the above text to the left. Sorry! :)

I'm aware this is a small thing, but I got into a HUGE fight with my best friend last night. Someone did something really nice for me and said best friend of several years flipped the eff out on me when he found out because it was someone he doesn't like. He had a lot to say and was awful, I had a lot to say back to him, and now we aren't really talking. I cried myself to sleep and now my eyelids are so swelled that I accidentally took half an eyebrow off trying to shape them this morning. BS

Well that's pretty fucked up. I'm sorry to hear that. If something nice was done for you or you came into some good fortune, a best friend should be happy for you, regardless of who did what or why.

I hope things work out the way you want them to. It sounds like you stood your ground. :)

Thank you. :hug: The situation is hurtful to me because we've really been through a lot of stuff over the years and I thought he would be happy for me...but I'm actually more annoyed with having to draw half an eyebrow on so it looks normal. *sigh*

Need to get this off my chest. So I went in for a Pap smeer. It came back Pap3a. Six months later repeated the test, still Pap3a. Went to the Gynie for a biopsie. That came back CIN III precancerous cells found and now I wait another 2 weeks for treatment.
I know it's not cancer (YET) the treatment takes like 15 minutes and at least I caught it early. blah, blah, blah.
So I tell my kid, my mom and my boyfriend and I end up reassuring them that I'm not dying.
It would be so nice if someone reassured me for a change. All I want is for someone else to be strong for now.

:arghh:

Need to get this off my chest. So I went in for a Pap smeer. It came back Pap3a. Six months later repeated the test, still Pap3a. Went to the Gynie for a biopsie. That came back CIN III precancerous cells found and now I wait another 2 weeks for treatment.
I know it's not cancer (YET) the treatment takes like 15 minutes and at least I caught it early. blah, blah, blah.
So I tell my kid, my mom and my boyfriend and I end up reassuring them that I'm not dying.
It would be so nice if someone reassured me for a change. All I want is for someone else to be strong for now.

I know, I don't know you but I am so sorry, and so happy that you caught it super early. I don't want to sound creepy but...

I'd hug you really hard if I could and tell you that everything is going to be fine. And then I'd cook you a ton of food, keep your kid occupied and happy, and do your laundry and cleaning and let you rest awhile, 'cause you need a dang break.

I know, I don't know you but I am so sorry, and so happy that you caught it super early. I don't want to sound creepy but...

I'd hug you really hard if I could and tell you that everything is going to be fine. And then I'd cook you a ton of food, keep your kid occupied and happy, and do your laundry and cleaning and let you rest awhile, 'cause you need a dang break.

Thank god my kid is 24 and living on her own.
Thanks so much for your kind message it really helps. <3

I was you 18 years ago. Been good ever since.

Sucks. Scary. Confusing. But treatment is so quick and so easy and so thorough.

Keep your head up. <3<3

Dutchgirl, im there with you, and hoping for the best. And calluegh b, you are a beautiful spirit of hope and peace. Thank you.
[doublepost=1474709915,1474708761][/doublepost]Pete Bondurant, normally i could care less what you think or say. But right now your stupid comments and gifs are completely meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I wish you would stfu when members post about things that are so important and they need our support. Like now.

Dutchgirl, if i could be there and hug you and tell you everything will be ok, i would. But life doesnt work that way. So, sweetie, i know how youre feeling and i truly hope it all goes great. My thoughts are with you and i hope you feel the love.

Thank god my kid is 24 and living on her own.
Thanks so much for your kind message it really helps. <3

I am right there with you, sister. I know they have other patients, but the waiting is brutal. Can we just DO this thing, please?

What treatment are you going to receive? I am just having the "freeze 'em off" method, which they say is very effective and relatively painless.

I am sorry you don't feel supported. <3 They probably just love you so much that they are worried for you and did not consider you might need their strength right now. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me.

(((Hugs)))

Dutchgirl, im there with you, and hoping for the best. And calluegh b, you are a beautiful spirit of hope and peace. Thank you.
[doublepost=1474709915,1474708761][/doublepost]Pete Bondurant, normally i could care less what you think or say. But right now your stupid comments and gifs are completely meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I wish you would stfu when members post about things that are so important and they need our support. Like now.

Dutchgirl, if i could be there and hug you and tell you everything will be ok, i would. But life doesnt work that way. So, sweetie, i know how youre feeling and i truly hope it all goes great. My thoughts are with you and i hope you feel the love.

Oh you get a hug too. You're going to be okay. You too @FrayedKnot .

I have PCOS. Not nearly as big a deal, but it makes me extra-sympathetic anyway. Y'all have got all my love, sympathy, empathy and good wishes.

I wish I could show up and make life run smoothly for all of y'all so you could focus on yourselves and not have to think about anything...but life ain't like that. Still, you're in my thoughts and yes, my prayers too. <3

Ok the last prolly five girls I've dated had precancer in there cervixes and none of them have died and the treatments have worked every time no worries dude

I've had precancerous cells on my cervix. You will be fine. The treatment is usually cryo (aka they freeze the shit out of your cervix). Take my advice and make sure to take a few days off. I didn't and I regret it. It's not so much for the physical recovery but also the mental. You need hugs. I remember before my biopsy i was a wreck. I threw myself into my work and even worked the afternoon after the treatment. Please don't do that! lol. Sit down and do a private Netflix and "chill" aka sleep. Please also don't hide what is happening from your friends. You need support and do not be afraid to ask for it.

You guys have been awesome. I am still struggling with some symptoms and go back to gyno on Wednesday. The timing sucks but I'm getting through it. thanks again for the well wishes and positive messages. <3

Dear So and So(s 1, 2, and 3):

You are piloting a guided missile when you drive; more, you are sharing the road with other missile pilots. In order to minimize the number of conflicts between these missiles, where they attempt to occupy the same set of spatial coordinates as another missile, there are "Rules of the Road". One of those "Rules of the Road" is you need to be at highway speed when you get to the end of the on-ramp for a limited-access highway.

Please note: highway speed. 40 miles per hour is not "highway speed". Neither is 45. 50 is better, but not good. The intent is to smoothly slide in between two vehicles already on the highway, without forcing the operator of one of the two vehicles to do anything to avoid colliding with your vehicle. Yes, anything. That includes changing lanes, speeding up, slowing down -- anything.

I know you were taught in driver's education that "yield" means "the other guy gets out of your way". You were taught wrong. "Yield" means "you get out of the other guy's way".

So and So #2, when you were trapped on the freeway shoulder because that 18-wheeler didn't have any place to go to let you escape you should have taken that as a lesson on how to drive limited-access roads. But since you are a Speshul Sneauxflayke you won't; instead, you will be another data point for the Dunning-Krueger Effect. And you will blame the other drivers who were unfortunate enough to have to share the road with you this morning.

--Al

1,100 non - refundable pet fee for leasing a house plus 50.00 additional each month for each dog.
After seeing the damage some people let their pets do, I have no problem with it. We had to pay a $200 non refundable fee for each cat when we moved in here. Luckily, there is no monthly fee, but we did look at several rentals that had one. I was ready to leave the cats behind, but they were a birthday present to my youngest son who had never experienced life with indoor cats.

After seeing the damage some people let their pets do, I have no problem with it. We had to pay a $200 non refundable fee for each cat when we moved in here. Luckily, there is no monthly fee, but we did look at several rentals that had one. I was ready to leave the cats behind, but they were a birthday present to my youngest son who had never experienced life with indoor cats.
I don’t mind the fee if it’s reasonable everybody else in the area is charging 200 to $300 and the monthly fee. I guess there are those people out there who spoiled it for us responsible pet owners.

1,100 non - refundable pet fee for leasing a house plus 50.00 additional each month for each dog.

That's an enormous fee. The last place I rented before I bought my house charged $20 per pet and the deposit was I think around $400-$500. Does the price have anything to do with the size of the dogs?

I know I ran into SO many places that wouldn't consider renting to me becaus of my previous "large" dog... who was in her senior years and about 40 lbs. My puppy now already tops that in weight, and he's not even 5 months old lol. It boggled my mind what some people's definition of large is, considering how big some breeds get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back