• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
Other articles identified the girlfriend (also arrested) as Rachel Trexler.

This guy was awarded Deputy of the Year for the BCSO in 2016. So much for his career.

A Brevard County deputy was arrested and fired on Thursday after investigators found drugs and deplorable living conditions at his home with a 2-year-old child and three dogs inside, Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey said Thursday.

Ivey said the SVU unit arrested Nick Worthy and his girlfriend after a complaint from a neighbor came in Wednesday night around 8:30 p.m.

The neighbor said they heard gunshots and a female screaming, Ivey said.

Deputies arrived at the home Wednesday night and said nobody would come to the door.

Ivey said around 6 a.m. Thursday, a search warrant was obtained and authorities made contact with Worthy, his girlfriend, a 2-year-old child and three dogs at the home.

Ivey said the conditions inside the home were “disgusting.”

“There is no other way to describe this except extremely disgusting,” Ivey said.

Firearms, ammunition, cocaine, marijuana, dog feces, litter, trash and old food were found inside the home, officials said.

“The house was in complete disarray,” Ivey said.

Drugs were also found in a vehicle, Ivey said, and there was evidence of gunshots.

“Absolutely conditions that no one should live in,” Ivey said.

Worthy and his girlfriend were arrested and charged with child neglect, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana under 20 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia.

The child was put in the custody of the Florida Department of Children and Families.

The three dogs were taken in by the Brevard animal services team, Ivey said.

http://wfla.com/2018/03/09/brevard-...r-found-at-home-with-2-year-old-sheriff-says/

Congratulations on your swift descent into infamy, Deputy.

Thanks. I guess the eyebrows mess it up.
She really needs to do something with that hair if she’s going to keep getting mug shots.

I'm just impressed Florida DCF actually did something. They are notoriously lazy down here. A friend of mine has called multiple times on her filthy,methhead daughter trying to get her grandbaby out of there. She had video and pictures evidence and the cops were there the day she was evicted. Methhead is now living in a tent with her methhead child abuser boyfriend and the baby and Florida DCF says they can't do anything.

You would think they would at least use that time to I don't know try and put the drugs away?

A former Brevard County sheriff's deputy once touted as Florida's 'deputy of the year' for his role in an officer-related shooting, pleaded no contest to charges he allowed his 2-year-old child to live amid dog feces in a trash-strewn home he shared with his girlfriend.
Worthy was sentenced to three years of supervised probation.

The trial for the child's mother is still underway.
Couldn't find a sentence for her..

Latest posts

Back