• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.ajc.com/news/national/b...onfronts-unruly-party/ExKv6WugvorQVbU5e2WiII/
[....]
During the early-morning hours on Friday, March 16, the restaurant's manager, Mohammad Al Hourani, confronted an unruly party of five.

“They started getting louder and louder. The customers inside started getting annoyed,” said Al Hourani.

The manager said Okelley was one of several customers who became loud and aggressive before he asked them to leave.

he found himself in a fight with the five customers, who began throwing objects at him as he fought off others.

“My face was covered with blood. I couldn’t even open my eyes,” he said.

Al Hourani is back at work, now with 16 stitches on his face and four staples in the back of his head.

He said he is planning to have more security inside his restaurant.

I don't know if they'll be able to find these people to file charges or what will happen.

Our civilization is doomed, doomed, I tell you, doomed.:(

Just what was the point in all that? Even if the manager had been wrong, by the time they were thru, the manager is lucky to be alive. And now the people who fought him are going to jail when they find them.

These human hyena packs can't be contained in waffle house and chuck e cheese any longer.
Those places invite groups of hooligans. The individual attacks seem to happen at McDs, Burger King. A social science degree thesis awaits. "Social/Class/Economic/Racial Inequalities Illustrated by Franchise Restaurant Fracas"

Confronting a group of unruly drunks in the wee hours--what could possibly go wrong? Yeah, all kinds of stuff.

Not sure what pissed me off more..... 5 people jumping on one guy for doing his job, or the bitch in the back ground screaming NONONONONONONO NO NONONONONONONO WTF NOOOOOO as the victim slammed one of the pussies to the ground fuck that lil shit nibbler. Good for you Mr. IHOP-Gladiator, you held your own against 5 people while being beaten with everything not nailed down in IHOP, your skills are wasted at IHOP.

Shotgun would have been handy in this case.
Repeat after me...
"I feared for my life"

Frankly understand why Jane Goodall preferred the company of chimpanzees to people.
These shit flingers are one step below on the ladder of human behaviour.

So even fine dining establishments such as Ihop are rife with hordes of flatulent mouth breathers?

Ima take my classy fucking ass to Denny’s.

Back