• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
mi2fes.jpg

Bradford Hans Sachs, 57, and Andra Resa Sachs, 54, were found dead in their San Juan Capistrano home, authorities said.​

Authorities on Monday released the names of a man and a woman whose bodies were discovered early Sunday at their home in San Juan Capistrano.
Bradford Hans Sachs, 57, and Andra Resa Sachs, 54, were found deceased after deputies responded about 2 a.m. to a 911 call reporting “unknown trouble” at a residence in the 32200 block of Peppertree Bend, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.

An 8-year-old boy with serious injuries was also located inside the house, the Sheriff’s Department said. He was transported to a hospital, where he remained Monday.

Preliminary information indicated that the Sachses were divorced but were residing together at the time of the incident, according to authorities.

Homicide investigators have not identified a suspect or a motive in the case. An investigation is ongoing.
[....]
http://ktla.com/2014/02/10/couple-f...-home-investigation-underway-2/#ixzz2szAVfbu9

Couple found killed in San Juan Capistrano identified
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...laying-20140210,0,5132523.story#ixzz2szBEMpy5

I dont know the wording in the multiple articles I read
I get the feeling they were both murdered and the 8yo happened to survive

According to the OC Register comments section, they pissed a lot of people off. Andra, has a whole article on her in ripoffreport.com. Sounds to me like Karma came to collect.

If the posts on ripoffreports are anything close to true, this Andra Sachs is a really, really not nice person as in horrible to everybody around her and in one comment it says she had a baby that died from drowning because she was inebriated. Wow!

All round upstanding citizens. She must have pushed someone too far. I do really feel sorry for the 8 year old. I hope someone can take him in and show him what a real family is like. I have a feeling he's never seen one up close.

It sounds like she angered some people but anyone can go on a mission to destroy someone via the internet. The neighbors say they were nice people. I hope they catch them, I'd like to know the who and why.

imageprocessor

His parents were just the start.

A California teen who shot and killed his mom and dad as they slept in their multimillion-dollar mansion last month intended to kill every family member in the house, including his 8-year-old brother, prosecutors said.

Ashton Sachs, 19, was arrested Thursday after a month-long investigation into the deaths of Bradford Sachs, 57, and Andra Sachs, 54, who were found fatally shot in the bedroom of their ritzy home in San Juan Capistrano, a city between Los Angeles and San Diego.

During the attack, Sachs also opened fire on his 17-year-old sister and 8-year-old brother, missing the girl but hitting the little boy.

The boy is now paralyzed, authorities said.

On Monday, Orange County Prosecutor Ebrahim Baytieh said Sachs had planned the brutal attack for months.
[...]
"This is a horrendous crime involving an adult man who decided to murder and kill the people who loved him the most, and the people who were supporting him."

Sachs was attending community college in Seattle at the time, and he drove nearly 1,200 miles through Washington state and California before sneaking into his family's $3.5 million mansion sometime after midnight on Feb. 9, investigators said.

Using a gun he bought on his own, he shot his parents as they slept and then opened fire on his adopted little brother, who was in his bedroom, prosecutor said.

He then fired at one of his two sisters who were home at the time, missing her, before fleeing the house.

Baytieh said he took a flight back to the Washington after the attack.

In the weeks after the slayings, Sachs and his siblings were interviewed by police, but investigators found few clues that suggested the second-oldest son was the triggerman.

After a month-long investigation, police tracked the teen down in the San Diego area, where he and his older brother, Myles, had applied for guardianship of their two younger siblings, the Orange County Register reported.

Investigators said they spoke with Sachs "at length" during the subsequent questioning and arrest, but have not revealed what he told them.
[...]
The investigation into their deaths was complicated at first because they apparently had "a long list of people" that did not like them, Orange County sheriff's investigator Justin Montano told the Register last week.

On Monday, Baytieh said he didn't believe the killings were motivated by money.

Sachs was scheduled to be arraigned on Monday, but the hearing was postponed until April 4.

He was being held without bail at the Central Men's Jail in Orange County. If convicted, he could face the death penalty.
http://nydailynews.com/news/nationa...d-kill-siblings-prosecutors-article-1.1717531

I for one am shocked. I was thinking more like someone they ripped off versus self entitled spoiled brat. Christ on high. This kid is evil. That's 5 people he had intended to kill if the other sister wasn't there. What a psychotic little shit head. Not the way I saw this playing out.

It looks like the weed garden that couple planted finally bloomed.

I feel so bad for the adopted son that now has to face the world as an orphan & paralyzed.

On Monday, Baytieh said he didn't believe the killings were motivated by money.
Then why? Why his siblings too if it wasn't for money?

I mean if he's gonna throw out the "abuse excuse" ala the Menendez brothers, he was already living a life 1200 miles away, they weren't a physical threat to him anymore and his younger siblings surely wouldn't have been in on the abuse.

Then why? Why his siblings too if it wasn't for money?

I mean if he's gonna throw out the "abuse excuse" ala the Menendez brothers, he was already living a life 1200 miles away, they weren't a physical threat to him anymore and his younger siblings surely wouldn't have been in on the abuse.
Good question. But honestly who the fuck knows with this kid coz he has an older brother and unless he killed him too in some kinda weird accident then he'd be splitting whatever proceeds gained regardless.

Good question. But honestly who the fuck knows with this kid coz he has an older brother and unless he killed him too in some kinda weird accident then he'd be splitting whatever proceeds gained regardless.

The inheritance would go further split two ways than split five ways......

Parents live in a $3.5mil house in sunny San Juan Capistrano, but he's attending community college in freakin' Seattle, suicide capital of the USA.

Somebody bet me it IS about the money. About the money he's not getting, about the money being spent on non-biological children still living with Mumsy and Daddums, about how the money is being brought in, about the people being lied to in order to keep the money coming. Maybe it started as moral outrage but it got complicated with immature resentment and jealousy. Add some mental instability and a gun, and poof. One paralytic orphan, two dead parents, and a huge inheritance waiting to fall on his head like the sword of Damocles.

As for shooting & missing the sister -- it's possible he was disguised. It's possible she hasn't seen him in several years and didn't recognise him. It's possible the stress of the situation prevented her from getting a good look at him. Her thoughts probably went from "I'm being shot at by an intruder" to "My little brother has been shot", without much time in between.

What a piece of shit. Better give him death penalty.

As for this andrea woman, good fucking riddance. She appears to have been a total and complete scumbag. Not surprising to me at all. I don't know if i've ever met someone involved in property management or rental companies who wasn't a complete and total scumbag of the lowliest caliber. Rip off artists the lot of em, absolute shit human beings.

Damn shame innocents were hurt thogh

People who run successful businesses cannot please everyone, try as they may, especially in her line of work.

Anybody can file a lawsuit against anyone for just about anything. There is a lot of disharmony in property management and plenty of lawsuits in tenant-landlord relationships.

These people did not deserve to die.

October 19, 2016
Ashton Sachs now 22 was ordered to spend the rest of his life behind bars after pleading guilty to killing his parents in their sleep and trying to kill two younger siblings during a late-night attack in the family’s San Juan Capistrano home.

Orange County Superior Court Judge Gregg L. Prickett sentenced Ashton Sachs to four life sentences – two without the possibility of parole – as well as nearly 100 additional years in prison for the use of a firearm and other sentencing enhancements.
Sachs did not testify or lay out his version of events during courtroom arguments, doing little to illuminate how a young man took such a violent turn.

Sachs shook his head no when asked by the judge if he wanted to make a statement to the court.
Sachs, who had moved out of the family home to attend college in Washington, entered the house, in an exclusive San Juan Capistrano neighborhood, during the early morning hours of Feb. 9, 2014. He shot his parents, Bradford and Andra Sachs, to death as they slept in their bed. He then shot his 7-year-old brother, Landon, and tried to shoot his 17-year-old sister, Alexis, prosecutors said.

Landon is now paralyzed. Alexis was not injured.
At the time of his arrest, Sachs told investigators that he was angry at his parents, blaming them for his depression and believing that they were favoring his siblings and that they hadn’t taken a previous attempt at suicide seriously. But in recent talks with the probation department, prosecutors said Sachs told officials he had a good relationship with his parents.

Senior Deputy District Attorney Mike Murray described Sachs in his remarks to the judge as someone who was “raised in a loving family and had a life of privilege.” However, the prosecutor noted there were several warning signs during Sachs’ teenage years, including a time when he was caught with a knife at school and an incident in which he was found “shooting animals, shooting birds.”
Murray pointed out that Sachs’ mother had bought him a condo to live in while he went to college, an opportunity the prosecutor said Sachs had squandered.

“He doesn’t go to class, he sits in the condo his mother is paying for, smokes pot and plays Xbox all day,” Murray said.

Murray alleged that Sachs continually lied to authorities throughout the investigation, including the young man’s contention that he initially bought a rifle to end his own life.
“He then has the audacity to eulogize his parents at their funeral, to talk to his paralyzed brother about not giving up until he finds the person who committed this horrible atrocity,” Murray told the judge. “The defendant is a sociopath. He has no remorse. He has no empathy. All he cares about is himself.”

Asked after the hearing about Sachs’ possible motive for the killing, Murray said “he was going to college,” Murray said, “mom was paying for everything, and the gravy train was coming to an end.”
1578383887586.png
1578383899199.png

Back