• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm glad you're not offended, I am.

As for my picture, why would mine be relevant? I'm not an ugly dude, but I'm not attractive, either. I've said this a hundred times in my blogs. I've been extremely blessed to have dated so many absolutely gorgeous women in my life, and I know NOT ONE OF THEM have dated me for my looks. THey see me, because I am more than your average dude, and I am incredibly exciting. I am brilliant, and I may not have anything more than a tenth grade education, but I began my own business that brought in hordes of money for a while, and when it collapsed because of the housing crisis, I went to school and am now poised to move to Los Angeles, and with several promising leads, mind you.

I almost ALWAYS win...with everything except for love. That's my fucking vice.

That being said, I do NOT want you to think I am criticizing you personally. On a PERSONAL note, I love what you have with your man, I love your ferocity for what he and you share with each other, I love it to bits. I ENVY you there....I want THAT from my hotmamma one day. And fuck fat, I have NEVER made fun of someone's weight. EVER. I have said people are unattractive, but I will not sit here and make racial or weight jabs, that disgusts me. And for the record, some of the people I have loved most in life have had weight problems, and incredibly small breasts...I'm talking only nipples, ok? I don't care about that. Attractive women find me, and I'm thankful for that, but I won't say no to an unattractive one if I like her.

THe best part of a woman to me, thebooblady, is her fucking MIND, capiche? I aint kidding you there, yo. That's my thang. A strong woman, a smart woman, makes....my....heart MELT. I've dumped MEGA HOTTIES because I can't talk to them, ok?

You and your dude are fine, and I wont judge what you have. I dont give a fuck if he's fat, chunky, thin, sexy, or a fucking serial killer on his spare time.

But honey, the bottom line is you asked me to tell you why, and in my opinion, and I'd wager almost the rest of the free world's, almost every man would choose Jasmine over you.

Would most ladies choose Vin Diesel over me? You betcha.

So what's your point with all of this?

It's not just my current man, but every other man I have been with as well. but, Vin Diesel? Yuck! IMO. I'm more attracted to Robert De Niro or Jack Nicholson..a least they can act.

I didn't really have a point, but I do now and I know that many beautiful women and many unnattractive women have so little self-esteem that they are attracted to men who are nothing but trouble. A self respecting woman, beautiful, smart, loyal, etc is less likely to hook up with a man whose life is always in turmoil. Perhaps that is where Mrs. Silicone went wrong?

It's not just my current man, but every other man I have been with as well. but, Vin Diesel? Yuck! IMO. I'm more attracted to Robert De Niro or Jack Nicholson..a least they can act.

I didn't really have a point, but I do now and I know that many beautiful women and many unnattractive women have so little self-esteem that they are attracted to men who are nothing but trouble. A self respecting woman, beautiful, smart, loyal, etc is less likely to hook up with a man whose life is always in turmoil. Perhaps that is where Mrs. Silicone went wrong?

That was a nice veiled jab at me

Last edited:
now y'all just stop it. it's not about you. it's about the dead chick, who married a dick. and he killed her with a stick. No, not true but come on. :cheers:

Agreed. Let's get this train wreck of a thread back on topic. If you have a personal beef with someone and/or their tits or dick, take it to the PM's, if you please. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to close the thread.

Wow.

Lieman, next time you're going to lose your shit, please do it in private ..
I'm embarrassed for you ..

<shakes head>

Sigh, Jesus, myra, cut it out already. Jaded has asked us to stop and get this thing back on topic. Can we respect her wishes, please? You've gotten in your jabs, two or three of them unanswered, I think.

If you want to say something to me, PM me please, if not, let's cut this shit on this thread. If you haven't realized, we've been WARNED. She wasn't asking out of the kindness of her fucking heart, lady. Are you done now?

I am actually kind of surprised it has taken this long to make the arrangements and what not.

I wonder if they had to hold the body until the "death investigation" was closed?

I'm gonna pose a really crass question here...please forgive me.

When you cremate someone that has had enhancements (facial or otherwise) are the enhancements removed first?

I require that the mortuary remove any kind of silicone implant before the body is delivered here for cremation,” says Aida Bobadilla, manager of the Los Angeles Odd Fellows Cemetery and Crematorium. “Whether it’s in the breast or the calf or the bicep or the cheek or wherever. After cremation, some silicone implants remain. It’s like a glob of gelatin. There’s no easy way to clean the floor of the cremation chamber.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28114566/

Thanks for that whisper.....

Now for the other question.....I distinctly remember NOT being asked if my parents were :ahem: "Siliconed" and I can't imagine that even in California they would ask that question.....So unless its a celeb, or the family volunteers that info, the crematory isn't going to know.....

autopsy would reveal implants, in papers from the coroner would state that in paper work to funeral home

I require that the mortuary remove any kind of silicone implant before the body is delivered here for cremation,â€￾ says Aida Bobadilla, manager of the Los Angeles Odd Fellows Cemetery and Crematorium. “Whether it’s in the breast or the calf or the bicep or the cheek or wherever. After cremation, some silicone implants remain. It’s like a glob of gelatin. There’s no easy way to clean the floor of the cremation chamber.â€￾

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28114566/

Imagine what that shit is doing in your body while you're still alive ..
It won't even burn or melt for christ sakes .. :eek:

Scary shit ..

outta thanks but thanks,,but here they autopsy almost everyone except for certain religous practices

When my Dad passed, the Medical examiner arrived after like 2 hours of him being on the Gurney in my Living room....-that sucked believe me-She took a look at him asked me about his medical history -which was long and enough to fill a medical school textbook-And said an autopsy would not be needed.....and released the body to the funeral home....who beat the Medical examiner to the house...GRRRRR

I am presuming that because of all of his medical conditions they never would have been able to pin down an exact cause.

yeah my birthdad same thing by time he died there were like 5-7 major things wrong with him too,not just 1 thing was the cause

Plus you can tell fake boobs from real Dr.Sue the Sex therapist!!,,,fake stay at attention when you lay on your back. Real will fall to the side lol

It would also depend on if they were under the muscle, or above the muscle .....big difference. Under wouldnt move around much....over....would. Under gives the more "fake" look.......over....more natural....softer. And Saline VS. Silicone.....

Last edited:
Dr.Sue didnt say that lol but then shes 180 and hers probrably lay completelty flat by her arm pits when she lays down!!

I remember Dr. Sue coming to my school in Thornhill, Ont in grade 8 ..
We thought she looked fucking ancient back then and that was 33 years ago! :biggrin:

Back