• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
.... garrrrrrrr me maties!

[doublepost=1486069671,1486069006][/doublepost]Thought balloon ..... "This would have to happen on a bad hair day."

This young "lady" was caught with a couple grams of meth in her jail wallet during intake. Note the tattoo which all but guarantees a lifetime of unemployment unless she wears turtlenecks forever.
web1_Mercedes-Goldsmith-Mugshot.jpg

RaymondPadilla_1162558_022817.jpg

Civic Pride? City skyline tattoo?
On April 27, 2016 at approximately 12:39 a.m. LVMPD patrol officers were dispatched
to an apartment complex under construction in the 5100 block of South Jerry Tarkanian
Way to investigate a report of a missing security guard. A representative of the security
company advised the LVMPD Dispatch Center they could not locate an on duty guard
assigned to patrol the site. Officers that arrived at the construction site located the adult
male security guard on the ground within the complex deceased from multiple apparent
gunshot wounds.
The investigation initiated by the LVMPD Homicide Section indicated the victim was a
security guard assigned by a local company to patrol the apartment complex that is
under construction. Detectives believe the victim was involved in a physical fight with a
suspect or suspects before the shots were fired.
During the course of this investigation, homicide detectives identified 43-year-old
Raymond Padilla as a suspect in this case. Padilla had been arrested in September,
2016 on charges unrelated to this investigation, and on February 27, 2017, detectives
re-booked him on charges related to this case.
link

Something about this guy's face -- other than the teefs -- says he's a few ants short of a picnic.

--Al

ETA: Our Hasan Jones has been busy. Reputed Blood gang member Jones, confined to a wheel chair as a result of being shot by former-Blood-turned-anti-gang-activist Terrance Roberts and accused, but acquitted, of a drive-by shooting after he was confined to the wheel chair, pled guilty to felony charges of child abuse resulting in death and was sentenced to 20 years in the slaying of two-year-old Ny'ari Hines of Aurora, CO, Jones's then-girlfriend's daughter.

Last edited:
Nichole-Lynn-Erickson.jpg

LINK
On March 3, at 7:31 a.m., Isanti County Deputy John Gillquist was dispatched to a domestic in the area of County Road 5 and Raven Street.

Erickson reported she had been thrown out of a moving vehicle, and when Gillquist located Erickson, she appeared lethargic and was slurring her words. Gillquist also observed a cut on her cheek and a cut near her ear, so an ambulance was called to treat the injuries.

While Erickson was being treated by ambulance personnel, Gillquist observed a blue tube sticking out of her pocket. When Gillquist asked Erickson what it was, she replied her significant other put the blue tube on her, and he was always putting drug paraphernalia and methamphetamine on her to get her in trouble. Gillquist recovered the tube and observed it contained a white powdery substance that tested positive for methamphetamine.

What the fuck happened here?
One cracked out night when i hated myself i walked into the bathroom with Jon Bon Jovi groupie hair and a pair of scissors and walked back out again with a pixie cut. Take that hair ... you're the bane of my existence was one of the lies I told my self that day!

Back