• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This thread should be a "sticky" over in "strange but true".

It's still funny a day later. Whenever I feel blue, I'm gonna pop into this thread. Best medicine on the site!

Thanks So Jaded and w8ng4msrgt! Please keep them coming.

ok most of these people just need to be locked away. I know I shouldn't judge by looking at them, but I don't think there is any way they are helping society. I'm frightened of them.

MUGImageASP.ASP

DIBELLO,MELANIE LOUISE

Arrested for Battery and home girl is an anesthetization
MUGImageASP.ASP

KITTS,JENNIFER JEAN

This hottie was popped for 3 counts of Assault with a deadly weapon, opposing an officer w/ violence, 2 counts of possession of a control substance (oxycodone), Possession of Coke and obstruction of an officer with force. She's an angry angry neck tat wearing girl.

wait... glitterface's myspace says that she is a flame eater or something. and one of the comments asks if she is gonna do America's Got Talent AGAIN. we got ourselves a pseudo-celebrity. oh, maybe she just auditioned and didnt make it on the show. i hope she does this year. I'll be hoping. :cheer2:

149b6yr.jpg

Myfuckinggod....this brother looks dead! Zombie ass shitfire. Smack him with a fucking feather and his ass would be down. Ewwwww what a nasty fellow.:boink:

Yeah if I seen this guy I would totally cross the street or run away fast inconspicuously of course :D He is really scary looking!!!

Yeah if I seen this guy I would totally cross the street or run away fast inconspicuously of course :D He is really scary looking!!!

He scares the fuck out of me......I think he was in my nightmare last night! :scared::fear::gasp:

That thing on his neck makes it look like his head was set ontop of his body...and did someone autograph his eyebrows?

I wonder if the chick with the huge teeth gets taken up on any of her BJ offers. Cause I think i'd be scared, if I was a guy.

OMG I am so bad, I cannot help myself....This lady looks like she's definitely been rode hard and put up wet and then dried like a fucking raisin in the sun. Geez......Hellllllooooo SunfuckingBlock!:fish:
2ym7iit.jpg

Actuly, I was thinking she reminds me of a friggin goldfish!

a212_m11.jpg

This next one is for sexual battery on a victim under 12...ugh.
a212_m18.jpg

Meet Deborah Smith...I think she's packing a dong in her pants.
a212_m19.jpg

Back