• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
Bella Osterman
Issued for: Michigan
MK_amberAlert.png

p60104.jpg

• Missing Since
    • Jan 13, 2018
    • Missing From
    • Detroit, MI
    • Age Now
    • 2 weeks old
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • Black
    • Height
    • 19 inches
    • Weight
    • 8 pounds
    • Description
    • Last seen wearing a pink onesie.
UPDATE: Added child's height and weight. The Detroit Police Department has issued an AMBER ALERT for endangered missing infant Bella Osterman, two week old black female. The missing child is with her father Cordney Robert Osterman, Black male, 24 years old. If you have any information contact the Detroit Police Department at 313-596-5900 or dial 911.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-alert-issued-detroit-infant-girl/1031170001/

Detroit — An Amber Alert has been canceled for a 2-week-old girl who police say was forcefully taken from her home in Detroit early Saturday.

Bella Osterman was taken at 1:35 a.m. from her home in the 3300 block of Garfield by her father Cordney Osterman,who police said is still at large.

Police found the baby at Osterman's mothers home unharmed.

"He(Osterman) was able to remove (a) tether and so we are still looking for this 23-year-old suspect and we are asking for the public's help," said Detroit Police Chief James Craig at a press briefing on Saturday.

Police said Osterman removed the tether around 2:30 a.m. and has a criminal history involving armed robbery and domestic violence incidents. They are unaware if he was able to obtain a vehicle at some point and are considering him dangerous.

Dad is bad news. Glad little one is ok.

Dad is very, very bad news.

Lock him in a hole somewhere.

Glad the littlest is okay!

... anyone believe the dad's FB post? I'll wait...

Reading his musings made my brain hurt.
I feel measurably less intelligent now.
Imma need to hit yo azz fo reedin dis.
Den Imma sho ebrybuddy how yo smakass werds make me dum.
help...me................

FUK YO!

Not so sure about the veracity of his incoherent details, but he may be perfectly correct that the mother is unfit. Too bad he didn't think about that and use a condom when he screwed her.
They obviously have bad judgement since they chose each other.

I didn't dig deep, but with just the name Betty G Austin, I didn't see any kind of sex offender charges on her.

I didn't dig deep, but with just the name Betty G Austin, I didn't see any kind of sex offender charges on her.
There may not be anything, yet.
From what I could decipher if she's doing drugs and sexually abusing the other children she may very well end up right here on DD. We most def need to stay tuned...
[doublepost=1515880541,1515880369][/doublepost]
... anyone believe the dad's FB post? I'll wait...

I'm somewhat inclined to believe him. He knows he's got more than a shady past and took his chances at getting locked up again all for the sake of taking his baby girl out of harm's way. I'll wait some more, but I doubt he took her out of malice or for a simple joyride.

And then again, I could be totally wrong!;)

Last edited:
Back