• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother of two has told her children that God would protect them before closing her eyes and ramming their car into a utility pole.

Bahari Shaquille Warren, 25, was charged with two felony counts of cruelty to children early on Wednesday after the car crash in Norcross, Georgia, on the northeast outskirts of Atlanta.

Police said that Warren was driving north on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard when she crossed into the oncoming lanes and ran off the road, hitting the pole.

'She was telling us to believe in god so nothing would happen to us,' one of the children told police, according to patrol car footage obtained by WSBTV.

Warren told the children, who are aged five and seven, to buckle up and then accelerated blindly, police said.

'Her eyes (were) closed and she was saying, "blah, blah, blah, I love God",' the girl said.

'She didn’t want us to just have a car accident. She wanted us to know that God is real,' the daughter added.

After the crash, Warren admitted that she intentionally crashed the car to prove to her children that God is real, according to police.

The children stayed with a grandmother as Warren was taken into custody.

She was released from Gwinnett County Jail on Friday afternoon on $11,200 bond, according to jail records.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ses-eyes-RAMS-utility-pole-kids-God-real.html
[doublepost=1521873222,1521873192][/doublepost]
4A7F512A00000578-0-image-m-29_1521865019727.jpg

I'd fuck her.
She has the right amount of batshit crazy religious zealotry to her.
Tell her God told you she was supposed to anoint your "Staff of Power" with her "Waters of Life" and she would be on it faster than you could say "it's a miracle"!

Just wear a rubber and take your DNA with you when yer done.

I'd fuck her.
She has the right amount of batshit crazy religious zealotry to her.
Tell her God told you she was supposed to anoint your "Staff of Power" with her "Waters of Life" and she would be on it faster than you could say "it's a miracle"!

Just wear a rubber and take your DNA with you when yer done.

Wanna make out?

*snaps rubber gloves*

Police say a mother intentionally crashed her SUV into a pole to prove to her two small children that God is real.

Investigators say Bakari Warren, 25, told officers after the crash that she did it on purpose to show her kids that if they believe, God would protect them.

The crash and the 5- and 7-year-old kids’ explanation were all caught on camera.

Sitting in a police car, her children explained what happened before the crash.

“You think she did it on purpose?” the officer asks.

“Yeah because she turned. Her eyes was closed and she was saying, blah, blah, blah, ‘I love God,’” one daughter said. “She didn’t want us to just have a car accident. She wanted us to know that God is real."

The video of the religious mother crashing her car is in the link.....

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gw...rove-to-kids-god-is-real-police-say/720719823

Good thing God wasn't feeling pranky. I wonder what the kids would have learned had mom died and they lived. :angelic::meh: Oh yah, that's when the nutters say, "God had an important 'plan' for her." :eek:y:

Last edited:
sorry i duped this... thought my fool proof plan the google the mother's name with dreamin demon would work better the the search on here.

Jesus take the wheel
[doublepost=1522068971,1522068876][/doublepost]
14wzgxh.jpg
Omg. Pissed myself
That's an awesome song though. And I'm not religious at all. Lol
[doublepost=1522087036][/doublepost]This woman is the type that goes on to kill her children because they were possessed or something. She needs psychiatric help and the kids need to be placed with a stable adult. Total Whack job.

This mom reminds me of the snake handling relatives that lived in the hollers of Kentucky that my grannie told me about. They believed they could fuck around with rattlers and their love of god and faith in him would protect them from their bite.

On the rare occasions someone got bit, well that was because the handler wasn't living right and god was unhappy with them.

God must have been on a coffee break when this crazy bitch aimed for and hit that pole. :p

Last edited:
snake handling
Somewhere in the Bible it says that if one has faith one may pick up the venomous serpent and it shall not sting.

In one of the early Foxfire books one of the elders was talking about his youth handling serpents. He said he was up in front of the congregation preaching and something said to pick that rattlesnake up, and he did and it was just like a length of breathing rope. Then later he picked up the same snake and it bit the shit out of him.

--Al

Somewhere in the Bible it says that if one has faith one may pick up the venomous serpent and it shall not sting.

@Alf, That is from the Book of Mark 16:18. It also mentions that if you drink deadly poison that it shall not harm them.

I am a person of faith... but I'm not crazy. If I were in a church service and someone brought out the snake box and an array of poisons of your choice, why you wouldn't even see the streak I left behind me before I burst through the church doors.

th
th

Last edited:
Back