Babysitter Jeanne Burns Went Home For A Nap & Left Kiddies To Their Own Devices.

• Psst! Guest, a Pulpit of Doom test podcast will be on this Friday night at 10:30 p.m. Eastern so stop by and shoot the shit with other members as we discuss this week's top 10 stories. Be sure to check out our Youtube Channel and subscribe for notifications. The latest Pulpit of Doom podcasts can be found here. If you'd like to call in, join the Discord server and connect to the Green Room Channel and we'll get to you.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
Bold Member!
Feb 1, 2010
Ratings
7,877 455 44
Brooklyn State of Mind.
01/13/18

Jeanne Burns, 59, was arrested after being accused of leaving three young children home alone for over 2 and a half hours in Deltona, Fla.
(POLICE HANDOUT)
A babysitter in Florida is accused of leaving three young children home alone for more than 2 and a half hours.

Jeanne Burns, 59, was arrested Thursday on charges of child neglect.

One of the abandoned children called 911 after Burns left the home, WESH reported.

The kids ranged in age from 5 to 8 years old...

...Investigators said that Burns’ — who was supposed to be in charge — told the kids she left to go to Walgreens, WESH reported. But she later admitted to going to her own home to sleep.

The children’s mother, who was at work, was called back to the home, investigators said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/babysitter-leaves-kids-house-home-sleep-article-1.3755112

FrayedKnot

I drank what?
Bold Member!
Jan 12, 2014
Ratings
20,468 2,659 396
Coventry
*deep breath*

The first time I left my mini home alone she was thirteen.

Because I knew she was prone to making poor choices, smart as she is.

Now, her cousin who is a month older? I would have trusted her to hold down the fort for several hours at the age of ten. She was just that responsible.

That said....THREE young kids from 5-8? That negligent bitch could not nap at their house? Are we serious, here?

Fuck you, (I assume) grandma!!!

Sejanus

Bold Member!
Apr 26, 2016
Ratings
27,211 882 121
Withered wraith is lying.
If it was just for a nap she could have sacked out there.

She was likely funneling some guys hog.
There is a look in her eye that says "I am a dirty old tart"

Aug 26, 2016
Ratings
152 51 1
NYC
Yo, this broad got cohones! I felt guilty & panicky if i fell asleep in a different ROOM when my newborn & 1 year old were napping in their nursery. If i knew then what i know now...