• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/20/aurora-couple-animal-cruelty-having-sex-with-dog/
frederick-manzanares.jpg

[....]
Fredrick Blue Manzanares, 50, and his ex-girlfriend, Janette Eileen Solano, 48, were arrested in March on warrants for four counts of cruelty to animals – neglect/mistreatment, according to their arrest affidavits on file in Arapahoe County District Court. The animal cruelty charge is a misdemeanor.

Police launched their investigation into the sex acts after Solano called the Aurora Police Department in March 2017 to report a domestic violence incident. When an officer met Solano at a gas station, she told him that she and Manzanares had only argued and she was leaving him because he had been pressuring her into having sex with their dog, a Siberian husky mix named Bubba.

Solano told detectives that Manzanares introduced her to bestiality after she discovered pictures on their shared laptop, the affidavit said. She confronted him, and he told her she needed to have an open mind.

“He then spent the next six months introducing her to bestiality videos, bestiality forums, as well as providing her different literature on bestiality,” the affidavit said.

Christopher Decker, the attorney representing Manzanares, was unavailable for comment.

The couple would have sex with Bubba inside the motor home where Manzanares allegedly built a customized bench with red padding to facilitate sex acts with the dog, the affidavit said. He used a dog hormone spray to arouse the dog and would take pictures and videos during the sex acts. Police found videos of Manzanares, Solano and the dog having sex.

But the couple also fought over the dog, the affidavit said. At one point, Solano remarked to police that she was “somewhat jealous” of Manzanares’ relationship with Bubba.
[....]
Sex with animals remains a misdemeanor in the United States because animals are universally seen as property under laws and not sentient beings, said Bekoff, whose most recent book is “Canine Confidential: Why dogs do what they do” and who has written about bestiality for Psychology Today.

While those who practice it don’t believe they are harming the animals, it is abuse, he said.

“They’re serious about their right to have consensual sex with a non-human,” Bekoff said. “It’s animal abuse. It’s a no-brainer.”

Officials could not immediately provide details on Bubba’s whereabouts.

He looks very proud of himself.

So ladies, are men in such short supply that this screwing the pooch is ok?
Seriously?
Vile.:hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

So in reading this it is a little ambiguous.....did he fuck the dog or let the dog fuck him (probably both)?

Those mug shots are perfect! Hers says, "I don't think I want to fuck that dog", and his says "oh yeah, let's get it on with the dog"!

@Satanica

A man and woman have taken plea agreements in an Aurora animal cruelty case and will be sentenced in mid-October for sexual abuse of a male Akita mix.

The couple were reported to police for allegedly having sex with the dog in the backyard of their trailer home. The Denver Post reports that the backyard had been “converted into a sex chamber.”

The couple, 50-year-old Fredrick Blue Manzanares and 48-year-old Janette Eileen Solano were arrested in March for cruelty to animals.

The discovery of the animal abuse was triggered by a call placed to Aurora Police reporting domestic violence in 2017.

Solano told police that she and her boyfriend got into an argument after she refused to have sex with their dog.

An affidavit detailing the allegations said that Manzanares began “introducing her to bestiality videos, bestiality forums, as well as providing her different literature on bestiality.”

The “sex chamber” consisted of a padded bench designed to have sex with the dog.

Manzanares allegedly used a dog hormone spray to arouse the dog and would take pictures and videos during the sex acts.

Police found videos of Manzanares, Solano and the dog having sex.

The woman told police that she was jealous of her boyfriend’s relationship with the dog, Bubba.

Solano pleaded guilty to one count of animal cruelty.

Manzanares pleaded guilty to two counts of animal cruelty.

Sentencing is set for Oct. 16. Manzanares faces up to 18 months in jail on each count.

Manzanares has forfeited any ownership rights to the dog.

The Aurora Animal Shelter will conduct a standard behavioral assessment of the dog and determine appropriate next steps.
https://kdvr.com/2018/09/11/sentenc...ving-sex-with-dog-in-mobile-home-sex-chamber/

These weirdos rank right down there with pedos. Anyone who thinks it's ok to stick their dick into something alive that can't give consent needs to have their head chopped off.

@Satanica

Bubba, a male Akita mix who also goes by Biscuit, will need to be euthanized because his handlers at the shelter say he has become too aggressive for adoption, according to The Denver Post.

'Bubba is not doing well at all,' Arapahoe County Deputy District Attorney Amy Ferrin said.

The dog has been living in an animal shelter since authorities took custody of him this past summer.

Judge Cheryl Rowles-Stokes took Bubba's condition into account when she handed down her sentence on Tuesday.

Frederick Blue Manzanares, 51 has been sentenced to six months in jail for raping Bubba
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ix-months-jail-having-sex-dog-euthanized.html

It's a breed that is hard to adopt. Bred to be both guard and hunting dog, so powerful prey instinct. Like a hunting dog, likes to roam. Barks a lot. Needs an experienced owner.
You couldn't pay me to adopt an Akita.

I'm waiting for the bleeding hearts and their excuses to save the dog (yeah I know it's moot)

If the animal shelter says the dog wasn't a good candidate for adoption then there's a fucking reason for it.

Honestly though, I would have laughed my ass off if someone had adopted Bubba thinking they could handle it and then act 'shocked, shocked I tell you.' when Bubba rips somebody's throat out.

I would guess those dog sex hormones are to encourage male dogs to copulate with female dogs. Let's hope so, anyway. Remember, I recently was presented with human bondage accessories at Amazon while searching for a 2" wide dog training collar. :wtf:

Back