• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/2...sed-sex-encounters-with-teen-boy-student.html
1527110736536.jpg

An assistant high school principal in Missouri allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student whose family considered her to be a mentor for the teen, making sure “he got on the right path,” according to the boy’s father.

Elizabeth Giesler, 39, was charged Friday with felony sexual contact with a student, felony second-degree statutory sodomy and second-degree statutory rape after the alleged encounters with the student as she worked as the assistant principal at Ste. Genevieve High School, the Daily Journal reports.
[....]
Giesler performed a sex act on him at her home in Ste. Genevieve County last month. They also had sex on two other occasions at her home between April and earlier this month, the student told investigators.

The father of the ninth-grader told KTVI that his son had known Giesler since sixth grade, adding that the family thought of her as a trusted adviser of sorts, someone whose tutelage would help the teen’s academic and athletic career.

“She talked to us about my son and what she can do for him, through life, like, give him a better life because he’s a good football player, so she was going to make sure he got on the right path,” the boy’s father told the station.

The boy now remains in protective custody with state officials, potentially up to 90 days, relatives said.

She is a dirty slut.
She could have easily had a dumb college guy push her guts around, but no, she needed to play a long game of grooming with a kid.
Now her personal and professional life is ruined and rightly so.

But why is the kid in protective custody???
Am thinking suicide watch cuz maybe he is "in love" with her and might do something stupid.

I’m assuming she began her career as a teacher. I used to say the first thing they should teach in teacher’s college is that sexual intimacy with a student will land you in jail. Now I think the first thing they should teach is that students have big mouths and cannot keep a secret under any circumstance and that every (supposed) secret relationship they may enter into with a student will hit the Internet.

She's only 39
It's likely she was just a small child when you were in HS.
Whoops. I didn't think about it that way. I guess she was 4 when I graduated. That's a little young for me, so let me rephrase my original reply:

Where were the women like this when I was in high school?

I hate being old.

Elizabeth “Beth” Giesler, a former assistant principal for Ste. Genevieve High School, appeared in court where she entered an Alford plea to one count of second-degree harassment, receiving a sentence of two years of unsupervised probation on the condition that she voluntarily surrender all of her teaching credentials.

Giesler was originally charged in May 2018 with three counts of Class E felony sexual contact with a student, three counts of second-degree statutory sodomy, and two counts of second-degree statutory rape.
The charges were filed after the Missouri State Highway Patrol (MSHP) Division of Drug and Crime Control was called in for a special investigation.

When the allegations were made, the victim — a then-16-year-old male student — had been staying with Gieser and her family at their residence. A friend of the victim reportedly told school officials that the victim disclosed that he had sexual contact with Gieser, according to Ste. Genevieve County Prosecuting Attorney Wayne Williams.
Williams said the victim had initially denied having sexual contact with Gieser. However, according to the MSHP probable cause statement, on May 18, 2018, the student told an officer that Giesler had performed a sexual act on him at her residence between April 7-8, 2018, during the Riverdog baseball tournament.

He also reportedly said they engaged in sexual intercourse and sexual acts twice between April and May 2018. These incidents were also alleged to have occurred at her residence.

Back