• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/florida-man-allegedly-tied-ex-224552234.html
[....]
Asgeirr Ulfr, 26, faces a charge of first-degree murder in the death last week of 20-year-old Christina Danielle Scarr.
e81e9e5455c703ae0b8da5e5acd2fea0

Her body was found Friday in her home near Apopka, Florida, according to the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. She had been bruised and scratched and bound to her bed, with clumps of her hair cut off.

An official cause of death has not yet been released.

Ulfr is being held without bond and court records do not indicate an attorney who could comment on his behalf. He has not yet entered a plea.

The investigation began after Ulfr himself called 911 claiming that he’d been shot after stumbling in on a home invasion at Scarr’s residence. “My friend’s not responding to anything and she’s tied up,” he told the dispatcher.
508a9abce6cf0f3ec20e7ae7e8059f7a

[....]
Ulfr had a gunshot wound to the foot. He said he arrived at Scarr’s home to return a key — but when he got there, he told authorities, he saw a masked woman in a hoodie who pointed a gun at him. In trying to knock the weapon away, Ulfr claimed, it went off at his foot.

However, investigators say an ensuing investigation soon unraveled this story: According to an arrest affidavit in the case, Ulfr was seen on a surveillance video at Walmart buying duct tape and zip ties, the same kind of restraints used to bind Scarr.

Ulfr and Scarr were former roommates who worked together at Olive Garden, according to sheriff’s officials. Local media reports that they had also dated.
[....]
Ulfr became jealous when Scarr started dating someone else, and co-workers told authorities that Scarr claimed Ulfr had previously threatened to kill her family and friends.

According to the affidavit, Scarr’s new boyfriend told investigators that Ulfr had become jealous of their relationship. He further reported that in February, Ulfr called him and told him to come outside while he was with Scarr at her home.

When the man did not comply, he claimed he received a text from Ulfr that read, “If you care about her at all, tell her that if she doesn’t answer, she better not show up to work.”

The article says that they were former room mates.
oh do see that now. Thanks.

But then I read this and want to make special note.
. Ulfr was seen on a surveillance video at Walmart buying duct tape and zip ties, the same kind of restraints used to bind Scarr.
Now would be a good time to buy duck tape, zip ties, plastic, a shovel, rope and lime.
I have no plans of needing any of those items. But I would like to have them on hand. It seems people get busted when they run out to get those items.

When are murderers going to realize Walmart is a dumb place to buy their murder kits (not that I really want them to)??? You almost never hear the suspect was linked to a murder by surveillance at a Meijer's, Target, Rural King, or Tractor Supply .... It's about as dumb as using google to plan murder/corpse disposal.

oh do see that now. Thanks.

But then I read this and want to make special note.

Now would be a good time to buy duck tape, zip ties, plastic, a shovel, rope and lime.
I have no plans of needing any of those items. But I would like to have them on hand. It seems people get busted when they run out to get those items.
I have quite the supply of all of them right now. All purchased over the past 3 years in a different state then where I live.

Back