• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thebutcher

This part of the forum seems kind of quiet but w/e. This is a religious discussion so I figure I'd start here. I identify as a non-official member of the Church of Satan; though I can't afford to pay the 200.00+ membership fee. All you really get is a cool card to whip out and scare people I suppose, but I don't care about that. My beliefs, principles and values align with most of the principles of Satanism. I don't agree with everything LaVey has written but the church gives you the freedom to disagree at least. No religion is perfect.

I'm mainly reaching out because where I live there are very few if any members. I'd just like to reach out to any who are on here.

My history with Satanism started when I was a teenager; i went through the usual motions of being rebellious and listening to Marilyn Manson and all that shit. I always loved the occult but I'll admit Manson's bio did spark my interest in the church. I don't really like Manson as a person these days and think it's cheesy as fuck that that's how I became interested in the church but it is what it is.

I started out identifying as a Buddhist for years, then an agnostic. And then I realized that I was just too afraid to explore Satanism because I grew up in a very Christian home. Now I just don't care and want to reach out to other members.

While I'm not a satanist, I am willing to listen because I am aware of what a satanist is and what a satanist isnt.

I prefer The Satanic Temple because of politics but any atheistic/nontheistic Satanism aka Not Luciferianism is okay with me... although their idea of Lucifer as a tragic figure's interesting. I mean some Catholics pray for Judas to show no one's beyond salvation, is Lucifer just an exception because he wasn't human?

Anyway for me, it's aesthetics. I could be a plain ol' agnostic or atheist, I was one for years, but I like occult shit

Last edited:
I used to identify with satanism, was even a card carrying member for a few years. Then I discovered fungus and now I have nothing for any man-made bullshit. Too many rules and regulations. My god is the tree in the yard, the bird in that tree, the wind, the sun, the moon...

I subscribe to the Church of Shade Throwing and Fuck, I Am Awesome.

Current membership: one.
[doublepost=1516669356,1516669257][/doublepost]
I'm a lightsaber swingin', mind trickin', robe wearin' Jedi!

Ummmm, that’s MY robe. And it’s a silk kimono, you perv. o_O

I'm a lightsaber swingin', mind trickin', robe wearin' Jedi!
lightsaber swingin'... hmmm... sounds like a great idea.... hmm hmmm.... glowing at night and in dark places... "you'll always find the way to extasis"... brb, going to the patent office...

already 'am in the Our Lady of The Holy Hand Granade of Antioch Church... we are recruiting some 11,000 virgins, wanna join?

already 'am in the Our Lady of The Holy Hand Granade of Antioch Church... we are recruiting some 11,000 virgins, wanna join?

Ummm, well....see....there is this one thing......when you say "virgin"..... what do you mean?

(Don't tell @Sejanus .... my dress is white and I already picked out the cake)

(Not crazy....hee hee...)

I worship myself ...
I tithe to me.
I Devote all my extra time to the church of me me me.
I love me
I hold me in the highest regard.
I bow to none (unless ;)) it will benefit me. (and I do enjoy it)
... And for the people who truly know me ... They would probably say I do in fact worship Satan ... Cuz .. I can be a real Evil Cunt :devil::nana:

I worship myself ...
I tithe to me.
I Devote all my extra time to the church of me me me.
I love me
I hold me in the highest regard.
I bow to none (unless ;)) it will benefit me. (and I do enjoy it)
... And for the people who truly know me ... They would probably say I do in fact worship Satan ... Cuz .. I can be a real Evil Cunt :devil::nana:

That kind of is Satanism though

This is one of those members.

Makes two posts calls a much loved member a B and never comes back.
This is why it's hard to emotionally invest in new members.

Back