• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Awe I'm honored you took the time to sound like me, a thug loser and made no sense. Way to go "dawg," such as me, street trash people, say. Ya I'm done here. You people clearly are just awesome with great lives. For some reason, I needed to make pointless comments. You call me all these names but I act worse then the names that are true. I have complete disregard for other people's compassion, and pick things out of what was said and twist and turn it around. Then other morons laugh at me and it really hurts my feelings wahhhh. So I'm really just a waste of time. I enjoy being a pathetic nothing where nothing can be gained from dealing with trash like myself.

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Cum breath with the hat say's: i don't even hardly know them.when i heard about this i felt so bad for this guy and his family i couldnt sleep for a day or 2. last i seen my cousin i was like 4 and my uncle was in jail for most of my time growing up and he never should have gotten out. all i was getting at is none of you should be opening your mouths on things that don't concern you or know anything about. if its not in your area or involve you or someone you know then its really not your problem.

I say:So by your own admission you know them as much as we do,You not sleeping for a day or 2 meant something bothered you.It is a fact that with this time that you haven't seen your family fucktards it is no longer a concern to you either.Though you feel the need for damage control on a site that reports fucked up people,good luck with that.From my perspective it doesn't involve you either.Internet bully bullshit is just that..... bullshit.Don't feel the need to correct my grammar or my spelling for people who do that really have nothing to say.....that and I give no fucks.

K Im late to the party but WTF is up with Pugslys haircut with the bangs in his court shot>?
Looks like they used tupperware # 6 on that do
2lke3at.jpg

Is this guy still here?

i never tried to defend these morons, even made it clear in a few posts that i didn't agree at all what either of these fools did. i don't even hardly know them.when i heard about this i felt so bad for this guy and his family i couldnt sleep for a day or 2. last i seen my cousin i was like 4 and my uncle was in jail for most of my time growing up and he never should have gotten out. all i was getting at is none of you should be opening your mouths on things that don't concern you or know anything about. if its not in your area or involve you or someone you know then its really not your problem

You feel bad for the dead guy, but you told Azry you hope a family member dies horribly like this man did, then you say you hope my five year old daughter meets the same fate. A baby.

You came in here spewing obscenities and threats and are shocked when we came back at you? Fucking seriously? Ok big man, you be you!

Now, that 'lil turd-in-the-punchbowl, "Ominous" decided to write a non-impact insult to my profile, and act like he has any say as to what goes on in the Forums, too...

Here's what IT said: "lmao wow what are you 5? plz dont self reflect your fetishes on the forums ty. if you like cum and other things on you thats your problem, don;t mean others agree with that method. on themselves"

Wow. Just because I stated that he needed to wipe off his chin. LOL!

Now, that 'lil turd-in-the-punchbowl, "Ominous" decided to write a non-impact insult to my profile, and act like he has any say as to what goes on in the Forums, too...

Here's what IT said: "lmao wow what are you 5? plz dont self reflect your fetishes on the forums ty. if you like cum and other things on you thats your problem, don;t mean others agree with that method. on themselves"

Wow. Just because I stated that he needed to wipe off his chin. LOL!

He left one on mine, Aszrys, Totemics, Sudonim and some others. I think he is in love with us.

Also I didn't know five year olds like cum? He is nasty.

He left one on mine, Aszrys, Totemics, Sudonim and some others. I think he is in love with us.

Also I didn't know five year olds like cum? He is nasty.

He's likely a closeted kiddie diddler that just wants to be on the same side of the glass as his butt-buddies/relatives.

Wow, thanks for posting the selfie Ominous. I figured you were a douche, the pic confirms it. I'm sure we'll being seeing it on the site again, under a different circumstance of course. I hope your murdering fucktard relatives spend the rest of their worthless shit lives in prison.

They both look shit scared, Canejo Snr has just done 20 years, only been out over a year, now he has implicated his son in this dreadful crime...

Canejo Sr. was not charged with murder because an autopsy has yet to determine Lalli’s cause of death,
I think dismemberment may in the end be the cause of death

Ahhh...I feel left out. No tard loving for me.
Also what man over 25 takes selfies in the mirror? Especially wearing what looks like an upside down basket on his head. I'm sure the ladies are totally banging down his door and shit.
Don't go looking for fire and get mad when your ass gets burned. It's the internet your uncle is a criminal what do you expect?

Ahhh...I feel left out. No tard loving for me.
Also what man over 25 takes selfies in the mirror? Especially wearing what looks like an upside down basket on his head. I'm sure the ladies are totally banging down his door and shit.
Don't go looking for fire and get mad when your ass gets burned. It's the internet your uncle is a criminal what do you expect?

He left something stupid on mine, then was all, "sorry, wrong person"... so maybe it was meant for you! :D

ya good for u and i hope your 5 year old meets the same fate as this old dude you cunt

Well. I was about to seriously lose my shit not realizing it was March of last year. I'm bad for that. So you haven't been around since last year then. I know somebody of your intelligence doesn't kill themselves, you'd have to actually know what a pathetic piece of shit you are first. So, I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest you're in the bottom of a hole where you belong... I still have points to make though, I just won't be nearly as vicious knowing that you will probably never see it.

1. You sound like a complete waste of oxygen. Talking to women about wanting to have your conversation in person or something, like it would help. We might not be able to see all of your typos, but you'd still sound just as stupid I'm sure. You have been a complete hypocrite. In about six different replies, you say people shouldn't do one thing, then go ahead and do it yourself.

2. You are wishing all kinds of horrible things on people and their children for no reason other than your family members are shit stain murderers. Dumb shit stain murderers to be more accurate.

3. You put up a RIDICULOUS photo in some attempt to look tough. When you have to try THAT hard, you should know that you aren't fooling anyone. You have "fake MySpace gangster" written all over you and EVERYONE can see it. I'm Canadian and even I can see it... You look like that cracker in the hood that's so pathetic the actual gangsters just "allow" you. I look more intimidating than you without even trying AND I can't even grow hair on my face! I certainly don't need "accessories" either.

4. I hope that chain is as cheap as it looks so you don't get strangled to death with it. On second thought, I hope that is the best welding job ever done on a chain in the history of chains.

5. Lose the hat. No tough guy(Mobster? was that the look you went for?) has worn a hat like that since 1945 at the latest.

6. I think you'd look scarier with a satchel. "Indiana Jones wears one..." Lol...

7. Don't ever wish death on a child.

8. Your mom should of swallowed you.

9. But she didn't, so I truly hope I'm right about that hole.

10. Well just because. I like round numbers. I got one actually. I wish I was around when you were here. There wouldn't be anything funny about this...

Sincerely

Fellow Internet Tough Guy

Screenshot_20230603_012946.jpg

October 3, 2018

He plead guilty in a plea deal.

"Judge Merita Hopkins sentenced Canejo [Sr] to 18 to 20 years in prison with 10 years of GPS-monitored probation"

I don't know about Jr.

Back