• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@ominous ,

Why are you sitting around googling your cousin and uncle? You must know that nothing good will come of it, right? And you must also know that telling us to "shut up" or "mind your own business" is only going to encourage us to say more things just to piss you off more and giggle at your pathetic comebacks, certainly?

(wow, 'ominous' is kind of a big word for you. I'm mildly, very mildly, impressed.)

Faith? Wtf?

@Nell! I didn't know y'all are Christians!!
@ominous ,

Why are you sitting around googling your cousin and uncle? You must know that nothing good will come of it, right? And you must also know that telling us to "shut up" or "mind your own business" is only going to encourage us to say more things just to piss you off more and giggle at your pathetic comebacks?

(wow, 'ominous' is kind of a big word for you. I'm mildly, very mildly, impressed.)
omfg fuck this phone. and i was looking up the article to show a family friend and i see this shit. and your right fuck all of you, its a waste of time dealing with a bunch of nobodies commenting on things they know shit about, because they have no lives of their own so they have to post things like this and make dumb lil comments to make themselves feel better about their pointless lives,

Last edited:
@ominous ,

Why are you sitting around googling your cousin and uncle? You must know that nothing good will come of it, right? And you must also know that telling us to "shut up" or "mind your own business" is only going to encourage us to say more things just to piss you off more and giggle at your pathetic comebacks?

Azry dammit don't you know he wants to see if the BIG SECRET is out!! He really doesn't want the world to know about their incestuous relationship.. o_O

Azry dammit don't you know he wants to see if the BIG SECRET is out!! He really doesn't want the world to know about their incestuous relationship.. o_O
Damn. So I really outed him with the comment after the one you quoted, I guess. It ended with "cousin-fucker". Oopsie! ;)

lmao and you want to call me sad and pathetic? more mindless bullshit without facts from a pack of nobodies. enjoy your bullshit and pointless lives and i hope your kids or someone close to you dies slow and in front of you. later faggots

lmao and you want to call me sad and pathetic? more mindless bullshit without facts from a pack of nobodies. enjoy your bullshit and pointless lives and i hope your kids or someone close to you dies slow and in front of you. later faggots
I think we hit a nerve guys, :hilarious: or else why would this dumbass waste his time here?

ow about 1st how about you all mind your own fucking business.

how about 1st how about how about... how about. yeah.. and how about. here, i have an idea.. how about you look at what you type before you hit enter. how about you stop defending the idiot. how about your cuz or peoples of folks or homies or trailer park bums- as i like to call them, stop being dumb asses and committing crimes. how about you cry into your pillow and cuss us mean spirited, internet commenting, tough behind our computers, poking fun at how ignorant you look in your picture, fun bunch of people. No, really, i feel really horrible fo yo dawg you are sad.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Crying "mind your own business" on a public forum makes us laugh more.
You look like a fucking twat (the hat is the finishing touch on your douchiness), and you need to remodel your bathroom.

i hope your kids or someone close to you dies slow and in front of you. later faggots
Already happened. So now my wish for you: I hope you get an infection from the bits of your cousin's shit that're stuck beneath your unwashed foreskin and your dick rots off from gangrene. That's right, fucker, you're dirty and engage in carnal relations with your cousin.

Well, obviously you don't anymore, since he's in lockup getting slammed by all those big, burly guys. Don't worry, though, with your attitude I'm sure you'll be reunited sooner or later!

Last edited:
Already happened. aww lmao. so who was it? did they suffer? i hope so and i hope it replays in your head over and over and picture me laughing about it when it does. and keep calling me a cousin fucker all you want it doesnt make it true. but what is true and i hope it is that someone close to you did die slowly in front of you. going by your reply i'm guessing it is.

Meh. Nobody you know. I watch people die and their loved ones grieve every day. My own loss is nothing special. Sorry to disappoint.

Do you realize you sound like a bad movie every time you open your internet mouth? And then you talk about us hiding behind computers while you do the same. I will give you a few imaginary points for better spelling this last time around.

If it's not sexual favours, then what did your cousin do for you that you're so insanely loyal to him? Let me tell you- if my cousin murdered a better man than himself in cold blood to steal money, I sure as shit wouldn't be defending him. So what is it?

Oh dear fucking god will someone shove a dirty jock in this wannabe guido fucktard, and shut him the fuck up?

Will somebody PLEASE hand this strange-ranger a napkin to wipe his chin with? Or, maybe he wants to walk around with a "mayo" beard. (Not to be confused with a milk moustache.)

Back off,ladies. @ominous is a real tough guy and I must have him. All you bitches and cunts back off.
Come see me, big boy. I live in Florida. Vacation spot. I'll slap you around. Show you a real good time.

ya as i said before i was on a phone. once i wasn't it wasn't a problem,
Meh. Nobody you know. I watch people die and their loved ones grieve every day. My own loss is nothing special. Sorry to disappoint.

Do you realize you sound like a bad movie every time you open your internet mouth? And then you talk about us hiding behind computers while you do the same. I will give you a few imaginary points for better spelling this last time around.

If it's not sexual favours, then what did your cousin do for you that you're so insanely loyal to him? Let me tell you- if my cousin murdered a better man than himself in cold blood to steal money, I sure as shit wouldn't be defending him. So what is it?
1st.its favors not favours seeing as your so keen on spelling i thought i'd point it out for you =), like i said i was on a phone and it was making typing a pain i hardly ever use them for things like that. i ran into a family friend and tried to show him on his phone and seen this bs.2nd, i'm not hiding behind my comp/phone, if i had the option i'd rather carry this convo in person.i'm not a small dude that needs to worry about you ppl .3rd. i never tried to defend these morons, even made it clear in a few posts that i didn't agree at all what either of these fools did. i don't even hardly know them.when i heard about this i felt so bad for this guy and his family i couldnt sleep for a day or 2. last i seen my cousin i was like 4 and my uncle was in jail for most of my time growing up and he never should have gotten out. all i was getting at is none of you should be opening your mouths on things that don't concern you or know anything about. if its not in your area or involve you or someone you know then its really not your problem, and mindless pointless babble that most of you think contributes is just idiotic and foolish and serves no point other then to show how low your maturity level is. going by a lot of the replies most are very low, can't wait to see what more mindless idiotic things you morons will say next to prove my point even more.

Last edited:

aww i'm honored you took the time to sound like a thug loser and made no sense. way to go ..dawg as you street trash people say. ya i'm done here. you people clearly are just scumbags with no lives and some reason need to make comments on other peoples problems. you call me all these names but act worse then the names and insults you come up with. anything said you complete disregard and pick things out of what was said and twist and turn it around. then other morons laugh at it even though they don't even know what they are laughing at. so its really just a waste of time. enjoy being pathetic nothing can be gained from dealing with trash like you.

Last edited:
ya as i said before i was on a phone. once i wasn't it wasn't a problem,

1st.its favors not favours seeing as your so keen on spelling i thought i'd point it out for you =), like i said i was on a phone and it was making typing a pain i hardly ever use them for things like that. i ran into a family friend and tried to show him on his phone and seen this bs.2nd, i'm not hiding behind my comp/phone, if i had the option i'd rather carry this convo in person.i'm not a small dude that needs to worry about you ppl .3rd. i never tried to defend these morons, even made it clear in a few posts that i didn't agree at all what either of these fools did. i don't even hardly know them.when i heard about this i felt so bad for this guy and his family i couldnt sleep for a day or 2. last i seen my cousin i was like 4 and my uncle was in jail for most of my time growing up and he never should have gotten out. all i was getting at is none of you should be opening your mouths on things that don't concern you or know anything about. if its not in your area or involve you or someone you know then its really not your problem, and mindless pointless babble that most of you think contributes is just idiotic and foolish and serves no point other then to show how low your maturity level is. going by a lot of the replies most are very low, can't wait to see what more mindless idiotic things you morons will say next to prove my point even more.
Thank you for kind of answering my questions. For the record, 'favour' is the proper spelling in British English, which is the only kind that I use. Technically, it's more proper English than what you're using.

Also, the things we were saying about your cousin and uncle before you arrived were the same things we say about every murderer we read about. That's what we do here. There's absolutely no reason we can't or shouldn't do so. The web is a great tool for debate, but since there was nothing to debate in this case, we simply poke a bit of fun at their ugly mugs.

If we were having this conversation in person, would you yell or hit me or something if I said things you disagreed with? You bring up the fact that you're a big guy, which doesn't fucking matter in a legitimate discussion. You seem to like to pull out threats when we don't do as you say. You call us immature, but when you get cranky on the web you stoop awfully low yourself. We baited you, and you took it. We get people like you on this site every day telling us to lay off their friends or family members who have been arrested. We're used to playing with them, pushing their buttons to see if they get stupid mad. You sure did, and it entertained us quite a bit yesterday. Thanks for that!

And yeah, we'll keep saying what we want about who we want.

Last edited:
aww i'm honored you took the time to sound like a thug loser and made no sense. way to go ..dawg as you street trash people say.
AZmom's post was an inside joke around here. It was a good one. Sorry you don't get it.

Last edited:
ty for proving my point =) tc
And which point was that?

And I'm still confused- why shouldn't we make fun of stupid, shiftless, bad-for-society criminals? Why does it matter whether or not we know them? They're not just other peoples' problems anymore when they reach this level, buddy.

Last edited:
Back