• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
It's really not that bad here. A good rule of thumb is - If you don't fuck with it, it probably won't try to kill you.
So true. Every photo I have seen of a koala bite is because someone tried to touch one, and every venomous platypus bite was because someone accidentally stepped on one crossing a creek.
Anyway, for every deadly creature there is something weirdly adorable like wombats, echidnas, pygmy possums!
Pygmy%2Bpossum.jpg

Last edited:
You've posted more in the past couple of days than most Aussies (Sarah excepted) have in a month. Here's your cookie. Hope you like Chocolate chip.
a5e741a2-4a7b-4138-89f4-6c781a28c2ff.jpg

Cookie

So true. Every photo I have seen of a koala bite is because someone tried to touch one, and every venomous platypus bite was because someone accidentally stepped on one crossing a creek.
Anyway, for every deadly creature there is something weirdly adorable like wombats, echidnas, pygmy possums!
Pygmy%2Bpossum.jpg
That is so freaking cute!
Welcome @CentreAussie! My 18 yr old niece just spent a month in Australia, I never heard about those little buggers :D

I agree with @notchback . And I love Aussies. Was drooling over Mark Webber just this morning❤️
Gotta admit, he's a good looking man. My ex and I had a deal, we each picked a celebrity who we could sleep with guilt-free if the opportunity arose... Mine was Kari Byron, her's was Mark.

I forgot about the pygmy possums! So cute. .. I'd rank the kangaroo and wombat together as the most dangerous animals around here. Both have a nasty habit of wandering in to the path of your car. I've lost two fine automobiles to our great fauna. In both cases the animal got up and limped away.

Welcome, glad you are here.
Glad to be here. My thanks to you!

Last edited:
Back