• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
They're coming to take me away ha ha, they're coming to take me away.

Oh, wait, no they're not, because unless someone from this site hogtied a pregnant woman to a chair, and taped her eyelids open, she had every right to leave. Sorry, no go on that one.

My thanks have gone; but I'd just like to say how very much I agree with Mr Lieman in the post above......

everyones info is in custody when a pregnant women is hospitalized becouse of a web site it doesnt go over to well internet crimes someone on this site sent someone to do it so i hope you dot all your i's and cross all your t's everyone just a farewarning with that good bye

Say what?
Did someone hurt Angela? Are you saying someone is going to or did do something to Angela?

I certainly hope not!

I'm confused, because either the unintelligible rant about hospitals and pregnant women meant that someone from this site put her in the hospital (which is just crime, not internet crime) or someone wrote something that she willingly read which put her in the hospital, which also is not internet crime as she was here of her own free will. I really need to learn to speak guttersnipe.

when will you people leave me alone

Angela, is someone sending you these posts via personal email? Maybe calling on the phone telling you "they posted on you AGAIN"?

If you want this to stop just stop coming here, I know your curiosity is getting the better of you and you have to come have a little lookey loo, but really every single time you click the link, we know, someone see's you lurking and then we all know. Your friends have done a piss poor job of defending you, alls you gots to do is just stop, I guarantee if you and your friends go away, within 12 hours this page will be buried beneath page after page of newsworthy events.

Get off the computer and go love yourself and your kids.

Last edited:
Murphy I think that SFatty's comment about "someone on this site sent someone to do it" refers to this Vasquez guy. That we sent him down to Florida to kick her ass.

Riiiiight. As far as I know (unless the mods are keeping big secrets) we don't even do that for the baby killers.

247502.jpg
Name: Vasquez, Albert
Inmate Id: 190632
Date of Birth: 10-14-1951
Arresting Agency: St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office
Booking Date: 09-10-2009
Booking Time: 08:18:00
Housing Location: D2e-d12
Visitation: Wednesday 1:00 Pm-3:00 Pm
Expected Release:

Booking Offenses
Charge Description Bond Amount
Aggrav Battery (offendr Knew/should Have Known Vict Pregnant) $50000.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Bond: $50000
Who the hell is he and what the hell did he do to you?

here's a question: Is this pregnant woman visibly pregnant? Because if she isn't highly visibly pregnant, then the hambeast pictured above knew her, otherwise he wouldn't have known about the pregnancy. So, are we now responsible when people beat up other people that they already know? If so, damn, Amsterdam, here I come.

Last edited:
Awww fuck....

Somebody break out the Scooby Snacks and call those meddling kids with the van....we've got a genuine head scratcher on our hands here.

Is Dick Van Dyke in this one?

I'd really like to know what this Albert Vasquez has to do with you Angela.

All cracks aside, this man had no right whatsoever to hit a woman period. Much less a pregnant woman.

What did I miss?Who is prego?Angela?The cops are coming?I better hurry and make my half brother dinner then for his yearly pit stop.Who is that dude?I don't get it...confused.

Its been fun folks but I just found out what really happened to Angela and I'm done with this thread.

Last edited:
We have been accused of mentally hurting her and causing her to be hospitalized by fatass, her friend.

Then why do they keep coming back if what some say bother her so much?I am pregnate too everything bothers me...Nobody is forcing her or her friend too come here defending them selfs or not...Free will.So I told her friend too fuck off and we told her too clean her house big deal.I have had better call me worse.Is it her ex/baby dad that hit her?Well that's not right,I don't care what the explanation is,never really is one.

I just wanted to say that I did not get angry at Angela for posting a pic of me. My pics are all over the net, so that wouldn't faze me. I got upset because she started calling out Special and posting her personal info when as far as I could see she had no dog in this fight. That was just bizarre to me and not a cool thing to do. Now, I had dropped out of this thread days back as it just got to hard to decifer, but i felt the need to respond. And to say that if Angela got her ass beat by this fat man I am sorry. That is uncool. Not sorry for "emotional" damage this thread may have done to her.

Back