• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
No, I am positive there are sexy big girls, but just not on that page. :lollypop:[/QUOTE

hahahaha this is tooo funny see now i wrote one lil paragraph and you fuckin retards all on my dick hahahahaha emo status think not lol you guys are fuckin funny get a life my friends says dam 46 more posts after me im like no way these loser's are sad but i was right and oh this is sexyfatness ok get it correct and you wana jump all over me for my opinion well off i went and you all got played with how does it feel hahahahaha laughin at you all lets see how many nerves i tick this time around how many of you lame cunts will answer me now you know you want to come on just qoute hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

No, I am positive there are sexy big girls, but just not on that page. :lollypop:[/QUOTE

hahahaha this is tooo funny see now i wrote one lil paragraph and you fuckin retards all on my dick hahahahaha emo status think not lol you guys are fuckin funny get a life my friends says dam 46 more posts after me im like no way these loser's are sad but i was right and oh this is sexyfatness ok get it correct and you wana jump all over me for my opinion well off i went and you all got played with how does it feel hahahahaha laughin at you all lets see how many nerves i tick this time around how many of you lame cunts will answer me now you know you want to come on just qoute hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!

Just out of curiosity - where in Nassau County are you from?
Is Angela from there as well?

do you have to look like a model to be a good mother???

No, but caring for your kids and keeping a clean house is being a good mother. Something she didn't seem to give a shit about, oh except her bedroom.

OK, I'm out for a bit folks, hold the fort down.

I, unfortunately, do not live with my parents and like to live in a clean house so I have work to do around here.

Plus, if I continue to sit on my ass in front of the PC all day, I might have to change my user name to something to convince myself I am attractive too. Don't want to have to do that.

:hello:

OH! ANGELA, if you are still reading. You were doing SO much better defending yourself on your own. Your friends and sister totally fucked up any chance you had to convince half the people here that your story had merit. It might do you some good to tell them to STFU and come back with the paperwork showing us that this is all a bullshit charge. It's happened before. It wouldn't surprise me if you were telling the truth.

Last edited:
Dear sexyfatness:
Hi darling how are you?

I did a search on you just now and I wanted to let you know that internet dating (if you actually get a date) is very dangerous, but if you insist here's a tip, CLEAN THE FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE YOU TAKE A PICTURE! Guys don't want to date chicks who post pictures of fucked up nasty houses. If your parents are so wealthy, tell them to buy some new furniture and hire a housekeeper and maybe JUST MAYBE some 'man' will sweep you off your feet (better find a major weight lifter) so that they can move on with thier lives without you trying to spend your inheritance before its due.

Oh and before you threaten me as you have threatened my dear friends KNOW THIS BITCH.....

If you show up at my house talking shit you'll be leaving in a cop car.
If you show up at my house and assault me you will be leaving in a cop car after I defend myself and restrain you. (kick your nasty fucking ass and hog tie you).

I grew up in a ghetto lady (using the word loosly), you say you don't sound ghetto you just cuss alot? Bullshit. You even type ghetto, you know the whole, I dropped out in 7th grade thing, can't spell can't use punctuation, can't write it much better than I talk it?
Next time your trying to represent something that you are not, do a better job of hiding your identity.

Obviously... you are putting your pointless input in,Hippocryt.Where in NY are you from?What school district?Is it a school that is against punctuation?Where is this magical place?What grade level did you it make it too?Why are you the patron saint of" women who make crappy choices"?Now all that being said...Does it all really matter?has it struck a nerve that some woman obviously who means nothing too you or me... neglects herself and children.We all have had a ex that we do not trust,Do we entrust our home and possessions,do we allow the guy too not pay child support?Do we ignore the problem of not taking accountability?Do we argue the point...till our eyes bleed?How so are you too judge anyone of use?Personly... nobody is perfect but come on!Anyone does not agree that the chick is educationally defective and that by her on statements no mater how she trys too explain it it does not make sense.

:dong: Oh God. Please stop making fun of other people for their spelling, grammar and punctuation. Please.

To Angela.

Okayyyy....

I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me, I would greatly appreciate it!! I've been gone for over a month and what a gem of a thread that I stumbled upon!!

Was there a point when Angela posted pictures of Nell?? I saw Nell get furious about something and then I saw everyone "thanking" her for her emotional posts towards Angela, I'm assuming she was very upset and that was the sites way of giving her a shoulder to cry on (by giving her "thanks")??

Let me just say that from the outside looking in - Angela took some fire from the board.. This story was completely used to tear Angela a new one and used as a forum for other women (won't mention names) to brag about how much they have their shit together. To start coming at this girl about how her eyebrows look is completely irrelevant and VERY childish.. Unless you posted a pic of yourself I don't think anyone is in a place to pass judgement.. If you wanted to throw stones about the charges that were filed and reported, I can see that.. But c'mon.. Really?

That all being said.

Angela sweety.. Don't associate with dirtballs and you won't get dirty.. I understand you may be attracted to a young dude that can throw a mean dick (and maybe has a drunk looking tattoo on his face, just saying) but you need to look out for your kids! Start looking for a man that can provide for you, maybe has a diploma and aspires to be something.. Start surrounding yourself with people who have greater values than the ones that you currently have.

Your road is going to be a long and windy one if you don't check your way of life ASAP!!

Last edited:
Okayyyy....

I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me, I would greatly appreciate it!! I've been gone for over a month and what a gem of a thread that I stumbled upon!!

Was there a point when Angela posted pictures of Nell?? I saw Nell get furious about something and then I saw everyone "thanking" her for her emotional posts towards Angela, I'm assuming she was very upset and that was the sites way of giving her a shoulder to cry on (by giving her "thanks")??

Let me just say that from the outside looking in - Angela took some fire from the board.. This story was completely used to tear Angela a new one and used as a forum for other women (won't mention names) to brag about how much they have their shit together. To start coming at this girl about how her eyebrows look is completely irrelevant and VERY childish.. Unless you posted a pic of yourself I don't think anyone is in a place to pass judgement.. If you wanted to throw stones about the charges that were filed and reported, I can see that.. But c'mon.. Really?

That all being said.

Angela sweety.. Don't associate with dirtballs and you won't get dirty.. I understand you maybe attracted to a young dudes that can throw a mean dick (and maybe has a drunk looking tattoo on his face, just saying) but you need to look out for your kids! Start looking for a man that can provide for you, maybe has a diploma and aspires to be something.. Start surrounding yourself with people who have greater values than the ones that you currently have.

Your road is going to be a long and windy one if you don't check your way of life ASAP!!

well thank you ! his face tattoo is not a drunk'n one its not blurred i will be happy to post a clear one of it as soon as i figure out how to post pics it is a tattoo of pr with a tear drop on the end of the p it is refuring to cryin for puerto rico and i am proud to say i was the tattoo artist ! as to several other tattoos he has why does his age or face tattoo have anything to do wether he can take care of me and my children ????

really when is enough really enough ???

well thank you ! his face tattoo is not a drunk'n one its not blurred i will be happy to post a clear one of it as soon as i figure out how to post pics it is a tattoo of pr with a tear drop on the end of the p it is refuring to cryin for puerto rico and i am proud to say i was the tattoo artist ! as to several other tattoos he has why does his age or face tattoo have anything to do wether he can take care of me and my children ????

^He's 23 and he seems to already have a reputation for being locked up.. You don't get a 10K bond for a weed plant in 32 oz. Taco Bell cup unless you've done something else.. And I'm not arguing the point if it was his plant or not, that's really not the point.

I don't know the guy from a can of paint and I'm not going to ask questions about him but do you think on a day to day basis he can provide and be a father figure to a child that he's 13 years older than??.. Now factor in that your son sees this dude being put away.. Is that a good example for your son?

Do you ever talk to your son about his goals? What does he want to do when he grows up? You don't have to answer me.. I'm just trying to shine a light on something for you.

You may not think it's my place but I swear on anything that I care about that I've known people in your situation. Juvenile detention and incarceration are not a fun thing for a mother to watch their child go through.

Last edited:
p.s he does have a diploma and he is a barber ! he works for him self he may not have a shop of his own but it pays the bills ! really why do people insist on making comments about things they know nothing about ! his age dont mean anything at least he is over 21 and has a choice to be with a younger girl if want'd to do so but for some reason he choose me a 175 lb 30 yr old with 3 children witch none of them are his except for the one i'm pregnate with really if this web site is only here to make others aware of real criminal's and crimes why am i the center of this god for saken web site oh FYI I WAS TRAVELING AND CAMPING FOR 3 WEEKS MY EYE BROWS WERE NOT TOP PRIORTY !! REALLY OH FYI I DIDNT SHAVE MY LEGS EITHER FOR 3 WEEKS SO THERES SOMETHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT !REALLY ITS FUNNY HOW NOT ONE OF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ME ! BUT YET INSIST SITT'N HERE DAY AND NIGHT POST'N BULLSHIT I HAVE SEEN SOME OF YOUR PHOTOS AND I CAN SAY FROM WHAT I SEEN YOUR NO PRIZE WINNER'S ENOUGH IS ENOUGH O AND ANOTHER THING I SAID I WOULD POST YOUR PERSONAL PICS BUT I DIDN'T ! AND I WAS NOT BANNED FROM THE SITE EITHER SO HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR SELFS SOUND N LOOK NOW TO SIT HERE AND LIE AND SAY I WAS BANNED WHEN I WASNT ! BACK OFF LEAVE ME ALONE !

OK, I'm out for a bit folks, hold the fort down.

I, unfortunately, do not live with my parents and like to live in a clean house so I have work to do around here.

Plus, if I continue to sit on my ass in front of the PC all day, I might have to change my user name to something to convince myself I am attractive too. Don't want to have to do that.

:hello:

OH! ANGELA, if you are still reading. You were doing SO much better defending yourself on your own. Your friends and sister totally fucked up any chance you had to convince half the people here that your story had merit. It might do you some good to tell them to STFU and come back with the paperwork showing us that this is all a bullshit charge. It's happened before. It wouldn't surprise me if you were telling the truth.

who the hell do you think you are? she doesnt have to prove a dam thing for you. you people think cause you can type bullshit your better then someone. you lost site of your original arguement. everyone is so focused on how her defenders look then the actual case at hand. i might stay at home im going to school full time and work wich is probably more then i can say for alot of you. But this is like being right back in middle school a bunch of stupid fucks against a couple of people. well hotnyc whatever the fuck your name is. you wanna know my ip address oooooohhh nnnnnooooo not the ip address just ask. yOU want my home address ask. do any of you for a second think your scareing me ha but one of you did fuc up. all of you wanna be like oh your fat ya and what chances are you an ugly bitch at least i can change. and i love how not one of you know me but im gutter this and whore that funny real funny call me that shit all you want i know its not true, so why would i care if a bunch of white trash thought it was. heres my thing and ill end it off at this im deleting this account withthat my posts may go. i came on here to defend someone and i faced ignorance and ovrcame you all i dont care what happens on a computer screen you think your tuff prove it dont type about it prove it. oh and for the person who said i type ghetto ugh sweetie i think not maybe you should look up some slang words and notice that i used none of them . but like i was sayin believe half of what u see and none of what you hear let this shit r.i.p. why is it gettin dragged out you people have caused harm not to me of course but attacks on angela the psl police dept is already involved every last one of these pages has been printed and everyones info is in custody when a pregnant women is hospitalized becouse of a web site it doesnt go over to well internet crimes someone on this site sent someone to do it so i hope you dot all your i's and cross all your t's everyone just a farewarning with that good bye

why is it gettin dragged out you people have caused harm not to me of course but attacks on angela the psl police dept is already involved every last one of these pages has been printed and everyones info is in custody when a pregnant women is hospitalized becouse of a web site it doesnt go over to well internet crimes someone on this site sent someone to do it so i hope you dot all your i's and cross all your t's everyone just a farewarning with that good bye

What does it meeeeeeeeeeannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!?!?!

I actually never thought I would see the letters on the screen rearrange themselves to read 'Blah, blah, blah..."
But I swear that's what just happened.
Really, the poorly written rants are getting old. Prove your innocence or take your lumps. That's just how it works.

psl police dept is already involved every last one of these pages has been printed and everyones info is in custody when a pregnant women is hospitalized becouse of a web site it doesnt go over to well internet crimes someone on this site sent someone to do it so i hope you dot all your i's and cross all your t's everyone just a farewarning with that good bye

So you're saying some pregnant chick had to go to the hospital b/c of a web site that she could have clicked off of? (I think that's what you're saying - it's so fucking hard to tell)

Ohhh chill everyone. The police are coming to take everyone away! HOLY SHIT

Yo. There are people here that will crack on your punctuation, your grammar, your looks, all that shit. Whatever. I myself, hate it when those things are focused on. I don't like the repeated cracks on the other bitch's weight. There are plenty of heavy people out there who fucking rock, heavy or not. Who gives a shit about the tattoo, too. I got a couple of em. I'm fucking a girl right now who has plenty of em, and she's got her shit together.

You can't sit here and bitch though, when you get made fun of for your fucking kid flipping another person off for saying hello. Trust me, I love kids, but if a kid flips me off for saying hello, I might spit on the little fucker, go walk next door, and smack the parent. Clean that fucking shit up. Act like you have a bit of common fucking sense, and don't have your little motherfuckers cussing at people, flipping motherfuckers off, being little pissants. It's disgusting.

And there are some sorry motherfuckers on this site, sure, but anyone who has told you that you need to get your ass in there and clean that motherfucking house is right, and has a right to judge you, because your ass in on the motherfucking news for that shit. Either that, or get your badass boyfriend to go drag your ex back to that fucker by his ears and clean it, or force feed him bleach. Do something about that shit, and get your shit in order, or go fucking crawl in a hole and die, because quite frankly, I don't want my kids going to school with other kids who act like little pussies. I'll knock some fucking parents out, woman. Mom. Dad. Whoever answers the door will get something right across their teeth. I don't play with that shit, and there are others like me. Clean your LIFE up, much less your fucking house.

I'll defend ya against the fucking elitist bullshit here about the spelling and shit....but not against letting your kid turn out to be a little piece of shit.

EDIT---I see you've been thanking me. Don't. I am not your friend, I am one of the sorriest motherfuckers on this board. Lady, if I had it may way, I would knock you the fuck out, with your little bastard boyfriend. I would drag both of your punk asses down the road and let you rot in a gutter. I just can't stand a mob mentality. Fuck you, and the fuckers here ganging up on you. Judging. Fuck the lot of you.

Last edited:
Angela is pregnant and she is going to hospital because of this website?

I have hard time believing anything written here so far could put her there; but I could be proven wrong. :stupido3:

Back