• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
yo. There are people here that will crack on your punctuation, your grammar, your looks, all that shit. Whatever. I myself, hate it when those things are focused on. I don't like the repeated cracks on the other bitch's weight. There are plenty of heavy people out there who fucking rock, heavy or not. Who gives a shit about the tattoo, too. I got a couple of em. I'm fucking a girl right now who has plenty of em, and she's got her shit together.

You can't sit here and bitch though, when you get made fun of for your fucking kid flipping another person off for saying hello. Trust me, i love kids, but if a kid flips me off for saying hello, i might spit on the little fucker, go walk next door, and smack the parent. Clean that fucking shit up. Act like you have a bit of common fucking sense, and don't have your little motherfuckers cussing at people, flipping motherfuckers off, being little pissants. It's disgusting.

And there are some sorry motherfuckers on this site, sure, but anyone who has told you that you need to get your ass in there and clean that motherfucking house is right, and has a right to judge you, because your ass in on the motherfucking news for that shit. Either that, or get your badass boyfriend to go drag your ex back to that fucker by his ears and clean it, or force feed him bleach. Do something about that shit, and get your shit in order, or go fucking crawl in a hole and die, because quite frankly, i don't want my kids going to school with other kids who act like little pussies. I'll knock some fucking parents out, woman. Mom. Dad. Whoever answers the door will get something right across their teeth. I don't play with that shit, and there are others like me. Clean your life up, much less your fucking house.

I'll defend ya against the fucking elitist bullshit here about the spelling and shit....but not against letting your kid turn out to be a little piece of shit.

Edit---i see you've been thanking me. Don't. I am not your friend, i am one of the sorriest motherfuckers on this board. Lady, if i had it may way, i would knock you the fuck out, with your little bastard boyfriend. I would drag both of your punk asses down the road and let you rot in a gutter. I just can't stand a mob mentality. Fuck you, and the fuckers here ganging up on you. Judging. Fuck the lot of you.

really go fuk ur self and sence your so big and bad and like to threat'n and sexually harrass pregnate women come and act on ur words buddy odviously u are the piece of shit you keep remind'n everyone you are ! Your so fuk'n tuff!!! Come knock my fuk'n teeth out like you say you would do if given the chance oooohhhh reallllyyyyyy y are a fuk'n piece of shit !

Yo. There are people here that will crack on your punctuation, your grammar, your looks, all that shit. Whatever. I myself, hate it when those things are focused on. I don't like the repeated cracks on the other bitch's weight. There are plenty of heavy people out there who fucking rock, heavy or not. Who gives a shit about the tattoo, too. I got a couple of em. I'm fucking a girl right now who has plenty of em, and she's got her shit together.

You can't sit here and bitch though, when you get made fun of for your fucking kid flipping another person off for saying hello. Trust me, I love kids, but if a kid flips me off for saying hello, I might spit on the little fucker, go walk next door, and smack the parent. Clean that fucking shit up. Act like you have a bit of common fucking sense, and don't have your little motherfuckers cussing at people, flipping motherfuckers off, being little pissants. It's disgusting.

And there are some sorry motherfuckers on this site, sure, but anyone who has told you that you need to get your ass in there and clean that motherfucking house is right, and has a right to judge you, because your ass in on the motherfucking news for that shit. Either that, or get your badass boyfriend to go drag your ex back to that fucker by his ears and clean it, or force feed him bleach. Do something about that shit, and get your shit in order, or go fucking crawl in a hole and die, because quite frankly, I don't want my kids going to school with other kids who act like little pussies. I'll knock some fucking parents out, woman. Mom. Dad. Whoever answers the door will get something right across their teeth. I don't play with that shit, and there are others like me. Clean your LIFE up, much less your fucking house.

I'll defend ya against the fucking elitist bullshit here about the spelling and shit....but not against letting your kid turn out to be a little piece of shit.

EDIT---I see you've been thanking me. Don't. I am not your friend, I am one of the sorriest motherfuckers on this board. Lady, if I had it may way, I would knock you the fuck out, with your little bastard boyfriend. I would drag both of your punk asses down the road and let you rot in a gutter. I just can't stand a mob mentality. Fuck you, and the fuckers here ganging up on you. Judging. Fuck the lot of you.

and a big :dita: to you too!! :lollypop:

Come on folks. This has devolved into a worthless gutter brawl. It's not even fun to read. It's sounding like who can out stupid the next. If you're getting all hot and bothered with it, step away from the keyboard and take whatever is your favorite version of a chill pill.

Back