• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Tazzzz

Trusted Member
Angela Marie Beck, 30,
20090828-191116-pic-395619620_t600.jpg

Jorge Eduardo Lopez-Liciaga, 23,
20090828-191116-pic-378864866_t600.jpg

WTF????????? , stupid bitch made the kids live in a garbage dump, but she kept her and her boyfriends room nice and clean??? bitch has her priorities all fucking wrong.

FORT PIERCE — A Fort Pierce couple is facing child neglect charges after police officers found young children living in an “extremely dirtyâ€￾ apartment, according to St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office arrest report.

Deputies Thursday charged Angela Marie Beck, 30, with child neglect and child cruelty and her live-in boyfriend, Jorge Eduardo Lopez-Liciaga, 23, with child cruelty, child neglect, marijuana producing and marijuana possession under 20 grams, the report states.

At the apartment in the 6000 block of South U.S. 1, police found animal cages, trash and clothing on the living room floor, mold growing on dirty dishes piled in the kitchen sink, and a 32-ounce cup growing marijuana that belong to Lopez-Liciaga, the report states. Lopez-Liciaga and Beck’s bedroom was the only clean room in the apartment, the report states.

As of Friday evening, Beck was in St. Lucie County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail and Liciaga was in jail in lieu of $10,500 bail.
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/aug/28/fort-pierce-fort-pierce-couple-accused-of-having/

I believe this is her MySpace
m_21bf2ad29bf54993bd3e577aa1fda551.jpg

WHEN UR DOWN DNT CRY JUST SMILE N SAY FUK U sitt'n here eatt'n lemons n salt o and pop corn n hot sauce i geuss those are gonna be my favorite craving's !!at 2:29 PM Aug 21

Ugh... pregnancy cravings? Let's hope not

Last edited:
This woman needs a good ass kicking! I'm obliged, yeah, you know all in the spirit of getting this woman's shit together.....oh, and in a couple of months, I'll take on Mr. Badass, I'll have built more strength and muscle by then, yeah, motherfucker, you think you're special but your kids are left to live in squalor.....ha, real big man, ya think.........loser.

"Hey, honey, how should we hide the pot plant?"

"Oh, I know, put it in a glass on the counter, they'll never be able to see it alongside the moldy dishes."

Cases like this make me want to hurl, because the guttersnipe obviously knows how to clean, she just didn't want to.
Not that I exactly want to clean my house 15,000 times a day, but I do it. Then again I also don't grow pot...in the house.

I kinda think the pot grew by accident... a 32 oz cup isn't big enough for a real plant's roots... I am picturing them smoking out there in the dirty play area, tossing a seed into a cup, and leaving it like the nasty asses they are.

I wonder what kind of "animal cages" they had. :confused2:

A 32 oz cup is about the right size for a starter plant....once it's big enough it gets transplanted into a bigger pot....yes, I was young once :)

I guess she raised the money to get out of jail... just visited her my space and guess what on 8/31/09 her mood is "MISS'N JORGE".
Great!
Even though it does not say so I am sure her kids were yanked from her (hoping so) and this cow is "miss'n jorge" mentions nothing about her babies.
Then again it is obvious that she does care about them. :stupido3:

LOL, I saw their mugs, and thought he needs to give her some eyebrow tweezing lessons as his eyebrows would look better on her. Her's look like an upside down smile.

what?

i don't know who you people think you are? and how you think you know this woman??? don't believe what you hear and half of what you see! she wasn't even home but maybe an hour, she and her kids were at my house! so get your fax straight before you decide to be so mean hurtful and nasty. next time you want to pick on someone just look me up and let me give you a piece of my mind. and just remember god doesn't like ugly.. go with god and be blessed! just wait one day it'll be your turn to be judged by someone more powerful!

i don't know who you people think you are? and how you think you know this woman??? don't believe what you hear and half of what you see! she wasn't even home but maybe an hour, she and her kids were at my house! so get your fax straight before you decide to be so mean hurtful and nasty. next time you want to pick on someone just look me up and let me give you a piece of my mind. and just remember god doesn't like ugly.. go with god and be blessed! just wait one day it'll be your turn to be judged by someone more powerful!

Oh yes. Why the fuck should we take the word of the police officers over a couple of trashed out drug addicts? You're right. Screw the kids - these two are fucking cool

Maybe you should spend your time better and help your friend CLEAN HER FUCKING HOUSE!!!!! Do it for the kids for GODS sake!!!!!!

just wait one day it'll be your turn to be judged by someone more powerful!

I'll tell you this, when it is MY turn on Judgement Day I don't have to worry about Him looking at me and saying "Is that a cheek tattoo? Seriously?"

Oh good you're here... what kind of animal cages are they referring to in the article. Set the record straight for us please. :hello:

Wait, DD received a fax about this? LOL.

Was the fax not straight on the page? Maybe someone should check the fax machine and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Hey, Angela! Gracing our forum? Did you get your nasty mess cleaned up?

number one all of you can go fuk ur selves straight up heres some muther fukin facts that the saint lucie county police forgot to mention i left for new york august 1st 2009 and did not return home till august 19th 2009 now while i was gone my oldest sons father was sopose to look after the apartment along with 15 snakes and 2 dogs well while i was away he decided to turn my home into a fuk'n party house ! i was not expect'd home till the first of sept but after call'n home several days with no answer i decided to come home early.when open'n the door i noticed my livein room tv was gone along with several other things in the house ! i calld n made police report there was also a mess there was dirty dish's but no mold or rotten food i have pictures to prove so.we stayd at a friend of mines house that night ! the next day we return'd home to get clean cloth's n i went to my mothers i was there a week how all this came about is i sent my 10 yr old son to check the mail when he did so a woman we dont know said hello to him my son felt the need to give her the middle finger and tell her to fuk off ! she grab'd a hold of him and slapped him in his face ! he pulled away from her and ran home n as he began to tell me what just happened the woman approched me and startd yellin and screamin about what my son did i just laugh'd at her my son told me she hit him i have 3 children n have not been in any trouble in 10 yrs so i thought i was doin the right thing buy dial'n 911 well when the police got there n we explain'd what happened the police ask'd me what i pland on doin about my sons behavior i said nothing what do u plan on doin about her puttin her hands on my son he said nothing ! another police officer respond'd because of course i had some thing to say about this woman gettin away with hitt'n my child ! it was the same police officer that respond a week ago about my stuff being stolen so as i explaind to him what was goin on and how i had been away and we had just gottn home and this happened n we were leavein again ! he askd why !` i explaind to him about the mess in the house ! now when they use extreamly they took that way out of content my snake cages are not on the floor n never have been ! the people responcable for the mess is jose valentin jr. and kenny davis/harris they are to 2 muther fukers that was in my house while i was in new for 19 days ya when i got home i could have clean'd the mess but what the fuk i didnt make the mess ! i planed on take'n my shit n move'n out now funny how the paper dont point out facts i have proff of where i was from the first till the 19th n then from then till my arrest my kids never spent more then 10 minutes in the house ! with the mess again there was no mold or rotten food yes dirty dish's funny how my room was the only clean room cause it was lock'd so these fuk'n scumbags were never in my room to have fuk'd it up i did not have to just sit here and explain my self to any one but its fuk'd up how dumb bitch's are always so quick to run they mouth's bout shit they dont know and no my kids were not taken away from me yes dcf was call'd n ummmm like i said i have proff i was not home nor were my kids in that house in that condition ! about the pot plant thats jose's it was only like 2 inch's so if i have been in new york n then in ft.lauderdale so i was gone for about a month between bein in new york n ft.lauderdale how the fuk could we grow a 2 inch plant !!! i just think you all should take a monent and give me the bennifit of doubt b4 runn'n ur dick sucker's and yes thats my myspace page funny how post are made here but no one has the nerve to message me there !!!! and to the ones who had some thing to say about putt'n there hands on me bitch i aint hard to find simple as that they post'd my address in the paper you want some come get some this bitch aint affraid of no muther fuker n no it aint no big bad talk i will keep u bitch's post'd of the out come of all of this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
if your kids weren't taken away, they should be. they should be raised by people who know what a period is.

Latest posts

Back