Andrew Lamorie's 2 Y O Daughter Has Life Threatening Injuries

• Psst! Guest, a Pulpit of Doom test podcast will be on this Friday night at 10:30 p.m. Eastern so stop by and shoot the shit with other members as we discuss this week's top 10 stories. Be sure to check out our Youtube Channel and subscribe for notifications. The latest Pulpit of Doom podcasts can be found here. If you'd like to call in, join the Discord server and connect to the Green Room Channel and we'll get to you.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
28,438 1,429 380
Jan 12 2018

A Lake Havasu City man was arrested and charged with child abuse after police say a 2-year-old girl was hospitalized with life-threatening injuries.

On Thursday, police and fire crews responded to a report of a female child who was not breathing. She was immediately transported to an area hospital. Officials stated that based on the circumstances and initial observations, detectives with the Lake Havasu City Police Department Criminal Investigations Unit began an investigation.

Authorities say the girl's father, 21-year-old Andrew J. Lamorie, was charged with child abuse per domestic violence, aggravated assault per domestic violence, child neglect, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

The child remains in critical condition with life-threatening injuries.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/arizona-man-accused-of-child-abuse-and-neglect

Sejanus

Bold Member!
Apr 26, 2016
Ratings
27,210 882 121
All I see here is a targetting crosshair on his forehead for the nailgun.

In what social circle does this look say anything other than like a sad little
gimp with issues including a dire need for an identity.
He honestly appears to be a random collection of organs and a mistake of nature.

Last edited:

Satarah

Jun 5, 2014
Ratings
2,077 240 16
Florida
That poor baby girl has been traumatized enough already just having to look at his creepy face and call him daddy. Imagine having to face that ugly, evil-looking thing while being beaten/abused. SMH I'd be scared as an adult, I cannot fathom as a small child.

Craygor

Norse American
Bold Member!
Jun 18, 2017
Ratings
9,977 409 95
Baltimore, MD
blog.fitocracy.com

His mouth is pretty, at least he's got that going for him.

Let me guess, circus-freak reject here was watching the child because only baby-mommy has a job. Why the fucking hell do women allow job-less fucksticks in their lives and around their children? If women would only fuck guys with jobs half of this shit wouldn't happen.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2018
Ratings
14 21
I first thought it was a she trying to be a he. Anywho... why the tattoos on the face? Do people really get jobs and shit with them?
No fucking way can you get a half way decent job with face Tattoos. If you could I might be tempted to get one but no one's gonna take you seriously with teardrops and shit on your face

Dutchgirl

No, I've never stuck my finger in a dyke
Bold Member!
Sep 1, 2013
Ratings
1,531 258 5
Let me guess, circus-freak reject here was watching the child because only baby-mommy has a job. Why the fucking hell do women allow job-less fucksticks in their lives and around their children? If women would only fuck guys with jobs half of this shit wouldn't happen.
Changed my agree to an awesome response. Don't date anyone without a job or his/her own place. They haven't grown up no matter how old they are.......

Speaking from experience :facepalm:

McDanel

Bold Member!
Dec 16, 2009
Ratings
17,098 1,255 195
West of the Comstock
"To the left, to the left, everything you own in a box to the left"

If everything they own fits in a box, it's the wrong guy.
[doublepost=1515859975,1515850508][/doublepost]
In what social circle does this look say anything other than sad little gimp with issues including a dire need for an identity?
He honestly appears to be a random collection of organs and a mistake of nature.
:hilarious:

This. This is a diss of such beauty that it deserves further recognition.;)

Stormcloud

Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations
Bold Member!
Nov 2, 2017
Ratings
3,654 152 9
His tats look like some kid did them with an etch a sketch. xD

Hope the girl recovers fully! She'll already have it hard enough being related to that.

Sugar Cookie

Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
28,438 1,429 380

Sugar Cookie

Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
28,438 1,429 380
A Lake Havasu City, Arizona, man and his girlfriend face a first-degree murder charge following Sunday’s death of their 2-year-old daughter.

Andrew La Morie, 21, and Brittany Rodriguez, 24, have also been charged with child abuse and neglect in the death, Lake Havasu City Police said.

In a probable cause statement, Lake Havasu City Police Detective Cindy Slack said that at about 9:21 p.m. Jan. 11, Halie LaMorie, the grandmother of the 2-year-old, Gabriella LaMorie, called police.

“I think my granddaughter’s died,” Halie LaMorie reportedly told dispatchers.

Officers rushed to a residence on the 2800 block of Appletree Drive to find the girl, who had been pulled out of a closet, conscious but unresponsive and struggling to breathe. She weighed 22 pounds, half the normal weight for a child that age, the statement added.

“She appeared to be very skinny and malnourished with her rib cage showing,” the statement said.

The statement said Andrew LaMorie told police he put Gabriella into a closet for timeout after she threw a tantrum over a toy.

Slack said LaMorie said he ate a steak in the kitchen then, when he heard no noise from the closet, returned to check on Gabriella.

He told officers he found his daughter limp on the closet floor. Police Sgt. Tom Gray said the child, who had suffered life-threatening injuries, was taken to a local hospital, then flown to University Medical Center in Las Vegas in critical condition.

Gabriella died Jan. 14 after life support was removed, police said.

Slack said Gabriella had sustained a brain bleed, multiple brain contusions, multiple bruises on the face and head and fluid in the abdomen, signaling intestinal trauma.

LaMorie denied harming his daughter.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...y-couple-charged-with-murder-in-childs-death/

Keepalowprofile

She believed she could. So she did.
Bold Member!
May 25, 2014
Ratings
76,799 5,892 520
HELL. See you soon.
. “I think my granddaughter’s died,” Halie LaMorie reportedly told dispatchers.
. She weighed 22 pounds, half the normal weight for a child that age, the statement added.
. LaMorie said he ate a steak in the kitchen
So grandma knew and did nothing until it was too late.
Lock her ass up.

Poor wee one, beaten, malnourished and locked in a closet with no grandma love while ass hole is in the kitchen eating steak.

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
Dec 3, 2017
Ratings
3,615 292 29
Big surprise: the article goes on to say Dad was unemployed and living with his mother. Which means Grandma was even more complicit in this child’s death! She must have seen what was going on.