• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So, she looked at the site and it bothered her? Why is she looking herself up? Why is she looking up stories on the death of her baby?

But what is with all this damn hostility towards her for not seeing the bad in someone else?

It hearkens back to the very first page of the thread, my dear. Reports established evidence of partially-healed broken bones. Plural. Believe it or not, it's not all that easy to break a baby's bones. They enjoy a level of flexibility that yours and mine no longer have. The force required is significant, and is practically guaranteed to result in visible injury (swelling, bruising). Furthermore, a baby with a broken bone screams and wails in a way that can't be explained away by colic or general fussiness.

It's not what she failed to see in Andrew that enrages our members, many of whom, myself included, have been wrong about a guy before, to one degree or another. It's what she ignored in her own child that keeps us up at night. It's the prolonged misery that poor child endured. You don't just miss that, when you're a parent, especially when you've got experience with other children. You have to explain it away to yourself in the interest of, most commonly, maintaining a relationship. You're not a parent yet, and God-willing, you will never have to learn what it's like to have a baby with a broken bone (or two, or three, or however many poor Serenity had). But if the medical reports are accurate, this young lady turned a blind eye to overt suffering.

And that draws hostility from the mothers and fathers on this site who can't bring themselves to turn a blind eye to so much as a scraped knee.

Congratulations on your expected child. If I may offer you a most valuable piece of advice: It is not wrong, or harmful, to coddle your baby. In fact, that's exactly what we're supposed to do when they're that age. Pick them up when they cry. If they can't be soothed, be that parent that takes your baby into the doctor for a million non-existent reasons. Until they can tell you what's wrong, there's absolutely no harm in being overprotective. It does not "spoil" them. And, if you are so unfortunate as to have a snake in your nest, it could be the thing that keeps your child alive.

Shit like this is what makes me want to be some kind of powerful mob boss so I can get to any one any where any time.:dead:

Julie was right there really is no point in trying to get you sorry ass people to stop. Because you're all too damn stupid to realize that your causing more pain!

Some people are too damned stupid to realize Ariel isn't the fucking victim here! You all are trying to defend n protect this bitch but where the fuck were you all when Serenity needed to be protected? You probably didn't know Serenity was being abused because her Mother probably lied about how her baby got those bruises back in march... and any other bruises. Ariel probably didn't think Andrew's abuse would kill her baby.

~ @Death ~

picgifs-miscellaneous-1636966.gif
You'll forgive me if I find the position you take as skewed as the contortions depicted in the cartoon to obtain the result you desire for your defense.

~ @Athena ~ Once again you have so succinctly expressed my thoughts in a couple of paragraphs that you have saved me from the necessity of pointing to them.

Athena, post: 1001531, member: 49"]It hearkens back to the very first page of the thread, my dear. Reports established evidence of partially-healed broken bones. Plural. Believe it or not, it's not all that easy to break a baby's bones. They enjoy a level of flexibility that yours and mine no longer have. The force required is significant, and is practically guaranteed to result in visible injury (swelling, bruising). Furthermore, a baby with a broken bone screams and wails in a way that can't be explained away by colic or general fussiness.

It's not what she failed to see in Andrew that enrages our members, many of whom, myself included, have been wrong about a guy before, to one degree or another. It's what she ignored in her own child that keeps us up at night. It's the prolonged misery that poor child endured. You don't just miss that, when you're a parent, especially when you've got experience with other children. You have to explain it away to yourself in the interest of, most commonly, maintaining a relationship. You're not a parent yet, and God-willing, you will never have to learn what it's like to have a baby with a broken bone (or two, or three, or however many poor Serenity had). But if the medical reports are accurate, this young lady turned a blind eye to overt suffering.

smileys-thanks-771216.gif
mini-graphics-hearts-351151.gif

Julianne Harkness said:

I want you to know that the mother of this baby is one of my best friends and I've known her for 7 years. She did donate the money. And even if she didn't it would have been used for her other 2 kids.

... giggle ...giggle ...giggle Are you serious with that shit? "She did donate the money" ..... "or even if she didn't" ... Da Fuck? Prepared for however that money went down aren't you? That seems to be how you are prepared to roll regardless of the facts.
mini-graphics-smileys-495254.gif

Last edited:
How dare you call Ariel a cum dumpster you sorry ass ignorant twat! You have no fucking right to sit here and even talk about her or Serenity! She loved that little girl more than any of you will ever fucking know. Julie was right there really is no point in trying to get you sorry ass people to stop. Because you're all too damn stupid to realize that your causing more pain!
A spade is a spade and it looks like you are unable too acknowledge you "friend" chose her dotm over the safety of her baby. Stop being a blind fool. Instead why dont you educated yourself on child abuse and maybe become in advacate for children like Serenity. That bitch you speak so highly of does not deserve your defense. Serenity is the victim.

Oh I'm not trying to be scary. I'm being brutally honest! I'm tired hearing about the topic in general. A wound doesn't close if it keeps being picked at. So why keep bring it up? Can you answer me that

Leave then...this thread will be going until Andrew is convicted...because updates and threads are usually followed until the final outcome. You want to talk about a scab that isn't yet because us and the system hasn't gotten that far. You need to get thicker skin because this topic is far from over...or just fuck off...your choice.
[doublepost=1464196153,1464195878][/doublepost]
than to keep watching her bottle up her emotions.

Don't worry she'll un-bottle them at the bar...seriously don't worry about her...she'll just take that worry and that attention she's getting from this awful thing that happened to HER...and she will suck you dry.

avatars-flowers-and-nature-342841.gif

Serenity Nichole Reich, age 3 months and 22 days, died Thursday, May 5, 2016, at the Via Christi Hospital in Manhattan.

She was born on January 14, 2016, in Manhattan, Kansas the daughter of Ariel Reich-Wille.

Serenity was deeply loved by her family and even though her life on earth was short, her life saved the lives of two other babies through the anatomical gift of donating her heart.

She is survived by her mother, Ariel Reich-Wille, of the home and by her two siblings: Aydenn Berges and Annabelle Hedges, both of the home. Also surviving is her maternal grandmother: Laura Leslie (John), her paternal grandfather: Joseph Wille, maternal great grandparents: Janice Wilson and Ron Reich, and paternal great grandmother: Lorene Wille, all of Manhattan. She is also survived by her great-great grandparents: Mitzie Wilson, Manhattan; and Helen Warnica of Abilene, KS.

Serenity was preceded in death by her great grandfather: Emery Wille.

Cremation is planned with the family holding services in her remembrance at a later date.

mini-graphics-hearts-276408.gif
Hush little baby Serenity now don't you cry
mini-graphics-hearts-276408.gif
Angel arms to rock you in the by and by

http://www.ymlfuneralhome.com/obituary/5654

Last edited:
That first picture... :( She was beautiful.

I don't know who's worse. The baby killer or incubator.

Last edited:
Wow
[doublepost=1464222710,1464222008][/doublepost]Ok let me start by saying serenity was not singled out the boy Jacob was clearly abused with multiple black eyes hand prints and other odd markings. All spread out to be different incidents. The mother Chris Bryan tried to get people to listen for months about the boys living situation and nobody would listen. She would even ask Andrew what happend and he would just blow it off. I am extremely close to Chris. Ariel and Chris were very close friends then Ariel met Andrew and Chris didn't hear from Ariel at all Chris went to nicks house trying to find Ariel to talk to her but she was greeted by pictures of Ariel and Andrew together behind her back. She was mad yeah. Wouldn't you be if you ex husband and best friend were fucking. And that poor baby did not deserve to die. But she will be safer this way. It's so sad. Andrew was a bad man he controlled Chris with everything one wrong word and Andrew would threaten to take Jacob back to his home in Kentucky and she would never see him again. He played mind games and was very manipulative. Always playing some dumb video game. He never did much. A friend of ariels reached out to me and said she was worried about Jacob that he was neglected and he ran wild with nobody giving him love. And ex boyfriend of ariels also said Ariel didn't like Jacob. They are both questionable people and justice will be served it was all games to them and is still a big game. Kids deserve love and good care if you don't have your shit together don't have babies . They deserve better than you.

How many damn people saw or heard what was going on and did fucking nothing? Five so far? And y'all got all the time in the world to defend and argue here, but didn't have the energy to lift a finger and help these children. Disgusting.

Not much can be done when dcf doesn't do their job nor do the police Manhattan authorities are pretty lazy I called once myself. And nothing was done

Not much can be done when dcf doesn't do their job nor do the police Manhattan authorities are pretty lazy I called once myself. And nothing was done
Im gonna go ahead and assume by you saying you called yourself once, that someone else called as well. So who else called? Did anyone else try and defend these children?

You don't know what it feels like to be told no you will never know until you see a child hurting and you can't do anything your fine to think that it's ok but you didn't watch your loved ones suffer because of it all. Jacob is absolutely traumatized Chris has his in therapy twice a week and he is so hurt he doesn't eat or do much of anything but cry I remember when he used to smile and laugh and just be a free kid his sperm donor has ruined him they did question him and he got scared and wouldn't talk about anything just wanted his mommy

So who else called and tried to defend the children? Im confused.. we care about the kids. Yes we all know what its like to be told no. I get told no all the time. Does that mean i quit trying for my desired effect? No it does not.

Holy mother fucker! This damn backwoods incestuous orgy these people came from has got to be investigated and shut down before the planet is taken over by these idiots! I'm as confused as I have ever been in my life right now! So far I know everybody is fucking everybody else and apparently this baby's mother must be like the the town meth supplier or something because I can't think of any other reason for so many stupid people to come here and TRY to defend her. My head is spinning and banjo music is blasting up in here!

DCF cares about kids who are being abused...they don't care who is fucking who or who's feelings are hurt. This is me telling you straight out that if anyone had taken pictures of abuse, documented it..and presented it to DCF in a way that didn;t include the shit show you all seem to be a part of you would have been taken seriously. Same as here...we don't care that Chris's feeling are hurt because Ariel is Fucking Andrew...we care about this dead child....Serenity.
[doublepost=1464229474,1464229323][/doublepost]
Chris has his in therapy twice a week and he is so hurt he doesn't eat or do much of anything but cry I remember when he used to smile and laugh and just be a free kid his sperm donor has ruined him they did question him and he got scared and wouldn't talk about anything just wanted his mommy

Yeah I would need therapy too if my mom was mad my baby murdering daddy was in jail too.
You know who needs therapy...Chris! Lots of it.

Apologies but the more I think about the detached, impersonal, dispassionate, colorless, limp, and absent of all warmth obituary the funeral home had up for Serenity, the more it suggests to me that any feeling, care and concern this family had for her was lackluster at best.

Unfortunately I have attended the visitations and funerals for 3 children in the past ten years. The funeral home obituaries they are doing now are so touching filled as they are with expressions of love and loss. One of the 3 children's funeral I attended was for a family member. I went with my cousin to make arrangements for her 6 year old daughter and the funeral director sat her down. Through his suggesting and her choosing what she wanted in the funeral obituary and the in memorial cards it was lovingly and touchingly done.

I guess nobody took the time nor made an effort to do the same for Serenity. They probably thought it would bite too much into their bar, fucking and Facebook time.

You can still see the bruises on this BEAUTIFUL baby..... they could have given her to me..I would have loved the hell out of this girl forever and ever.:kiss:<3<3<3
[doublepost=1464271772,1464271393][/doublepost]
Yes Eric was a diddler and basically they where all fucking each other in a way. And I'm the Tea server.
[doublepost=1463626239,1463626163][/doublepost]
FYI I'm not you all. I'm just telling the story.
Thank you. We don't usually get someone who is well spoken and can explain background of horrible baby killers. No one is attacking you Hon, just trying to understand it all<3
[doublepost=1464273561][/doublepost]
Oh I'm not trying to be scary. I'm being brutally honest! I'm tired hearing about the topic in general. A wound doesn't close if it keeps being picked at. So why keep bring it up? Can you answer me that
If you don't like what we discuss about murdered children, then leave. No one is forcing you to stay here and defend a bunch of fucktards. GTFO-Go back to Ariel's fb page and tell her what a wonderful mother she is, and what time you will meet her at the bar. Asshole. We will NEVER stop stating our opinions. That is what this site is for. :finger::finger::finger::finger:
[doublepost=1464274368][/doublepost]
How many damn people saw or heard what was going on and did fucking nothing? Five so far? And y'all got all the time in the world to defend and argue here, but didn't have the energy to lift a finger and help these children. Disgusting.
Nell, this is the best post ever. After I just read first hand's post, I was thinking the same thing. I just had to tell you this deserved more than just an awesome response.<3
[doublepost=1464278853][/doublepost]Indonesia has just passed a law that anyone who has molested a child will be chemically castrated. Let's take a cue from Indonesia America. If they passed a law like that, why can't we? I don't know how to post articles, but Jakarta Post is who reported it..Can I say that?

Last edited:
Indonesia has just passed a law that anyone who has molested a child will be chemically castrated.

Hallelujah! Yes, please America, grow a pair and put this law into action too! Short of a sharp knife, this is probably the only other truly effective solution. People with these dark urges toward children don't change, I'm convinced of that.

I'm not the one who showed her the site. All I'm trying to do is stop this pointless slandering of someone I care about. If you want to blame someone then sure blame me! I would rather have that on my conscious than to keep watching her bottle up her emotions. So this is me asking please just stop with the slander?
Opinions aren't slander

Why are we still giving this slutty, bad mom all this attention? She is eating it up. How about we honor this baby? We could all realese balloons (no that kills seals) we could do ribbons ( all the good colors are taken) we could all try not to fuck our friends significant others and or not get knocked up (well there goes my weekend).

Do anything but talk about this skeevy shit stain of a human!!

If I'm repeating anything said after this message, I apologize. This statement made me stop reading in order to post a response to this question.

Why we "keep bringing" it up is because the violent murder of a baby should NEVER be so "healed" that society is required to forgive people who have no right to that respect. Oh, then there is the fact that this innocent baby was murdered three fucking weeks ago.

Less than a month ago, Serenity was alive. Her potential effect on the world was still hidden--her future depended on the choices she would make throughout her life.

So... I guess I cannot "answer you that," because I am having hard time understanding why YOU believe that tthis baby's murderer is more worthy of advocacy thatn the baby.

(It's hard to eat popcorn when you're too pissed off to chew..)

Come on, Death. Tell us some more about how Ariel the Blind didn't notice those older injuries.

She posts all this shit about loving her kids yet I still see photos of him on her facebook. She has not even unfriended him. I don't know about you but if some guy murders my baby I'm gonna remove every photo of him and burn all his shit on the lawn.

Just sick. How do you believe someone is innocent and turn your back on the human you created, and are supposed to love and nurture? She knows he did it, and he is guilty since he was in charge, for some reason, but wants to believe some penis. He hurt your baby! You better believe if that was my child, I wouldn't be on Facebook. I'd want to be dead a long with my baby. My daughter is almost 6 and I'm still so protective of her. No man is worth it. She was such a beautiful baby with gorgeous eyes, who deserved a better mom. Poor baby was failed in so many ways.

Last edited:
Back