• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
To harm this child...god help him
Post automatically merged:

Look on Areil freind list you will find a Darren Fish he is the brother of the father of the child who was killed. Eric Hedges is his name he tryed to kill himself one week before this child died
[doublepost=1463622112,1463621927][/doublepost]
Okay TY Well I have known this family for a long time and let history show they are all messed up expecially Areil I bet she had something to do with this. He had other children and they where all there during the killing of the baby.
Expeciall

To harm this child...god help him

Expeciall
Where..."they WHERE...."
COME OOOOON

Last edited:
Ariel is my older cousin and at the time I had lived with her, I used to help when I could but I was still pretty young when Serenity was with us. She was never violent with Serenity and it really frustrates me looking back on this after so many years and seeing all of these comments. I know my cousin made a mistake by having Andrew babysit that night but nobody could’ve know what was going to happen. She’s been completely torn by what happened that night, I can tell some of you are just saying stuff because you don’t know what exactly what happened and you’re assuming. Each of our family members has a necklace with Serenity’s ashes in it and each year we go to the park to let off balloons and we think back on when our little angel was still alive. I sometimes find my mom and my cousin up crying at night because of the pain from suffering her loss. You all can judge how she copes but you wouldn’t understand her feelings unless you had lost your child at such a young age in a such a fucked up way.
We also do a lot of venting here. The venting stems from our own collectively bad experiences in childhood. A lot of us are survivors and it crushes our souls to see the abuse happen again and again. Here we can vent that frustration, get it out of our systems for the most part and go back to the lives we have rebuilt from trauma. We're not assuming. We're KNOWING. I'm so sorry that you had this happen to you in your childhood, but don't just assume we're here to poke fun and be cruel. This is us, coping with our previous traumas in a way that causes no physical pain. I don't believe we cause too very much emotional or mental trauma either. Good luck on your journey in life from here on out. ;)

Back