• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
2zjm87m.jpg

Andrew Gibson
13226780_1140534752645160_8199153669730859979_n.jpg

Ariel Reich-Wille
2ns5bnl.jpg

A Kansas man has been arrested on murder-related charges after the tragic death of a young infant. The Salina Post reports that 25-year-old Andrew Lynn Gibson was arrested just after 7:00, p.m., May 5th. There are very few details in this developing case, but from what authorities have revealed through media reports, the death of baby Serenity was a violently brutal one.

The reported incident took place a few days prior to the arrest of 25-year-old Andrew Gibson on Thursday. Just after 9:00, p.m., authorities in Riley County responded to a Manhattan, Kansas, home with emergency workers. They had been called on a report that an infant at the residence was not breathing. When they responded to the residence, the baby was unable to be resuscitated. The unnamed infant was pronounced dead shortly after at a nearby hospital.

Police reports don’t reveal much about the incident, but the charges that the Kansas man has been slapped with indicate that the child was violently beaten. The baby was reportedly tortured and “cruelly beaten.”

In this latest case out of Kansas, the 25-year-old suspect in the child’s death has been charged with first degree murder and abuse of a child. He is currently being confined at the Riley County Jail on bond in the amount of $500k.

Andrew's FB, loaded up with pictures of him with Serenity the day after she was beaten to death. See y'all, he couldn't have killed her! He is kissing her on FB! o_O
https://www.facebook.com/andrew.gibson.3705?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Mom's FB, she's been posting like a champ since her baby died. I would be curled up in a ball, unable to eat, move, or breathe.
https://www.facebook.com/ariel.reichwille

For example, she posted this just yesterday.
2rfdoom.png

She posted this picture of her daughter missing "Daddy" and sleeping in his shirt. Daddy is the guy accused of killing her baby! (He is not the father of either child.) I just can't anymore with these women standing by the men who kill their children, which it appears Ariel is doing.
2vio5ue.png

Does this look like bruising on her face and palm? It looks like what could be three knuckle marks on her temple and upper cheek area, and a bruise by her hairline.
13221549_10208498828324831_8689126009197983580_n.jpg

Story credit to Where is baby Kate? along with the photo of Andrew Gibson. The rest of the photos are from their FB accounts, which I can't believe have not been made private yet.
[doublepost=1463305370,1463302805][/doublepost]
ypb1u.png

So Serenity had wounds and marks consistent with asphyxiation by having her head pressed down onto a surface, bruises on her eyelids and nose and abrasions on her cheeks and forehead. Also found were older injuries such as partially healed broken bones. I shudder to think of the pain she suffered.

(Article credit to Where is baby Kate? facebook site.)

Oh my gosh, yes. Those could be four fingertip marks, I'll bet there is a single thumb bruise on the other side of her head.

And I'd have been blissfully unaware of them, if you hadn't pointed them out. :( thanks?

I had to zoom on the pic to see them.

*sigh*

The mom's page is so wtf..she just recently posted something that said "there's always going to be that one bitch you just wanna punch in the face when you see her" ..."that one bitch" you mean your BABY? Other than that, apparently she's moving on with her life! As a woman who can't have kids and desperately wants one, this shit just makes me sick..I normally don't even comment that much, but these moms are even worse in a way to me.

What a beautiful baby.Too fucking bad her Mom is a pos and her dipshit boyfriend is a cruel ass bitch.I hate people like this.ugh

I see barely ANY photos of her baby and just trashy memes of nothing related to her baby who passed..
How could you post 100 memes but 3 posts about your daughter??

Mom's FB, she's been posting like a champ since her baby died.

Last night I had peeked, and other than his whining, it just seems so bizarre to me. I can understand being private on facebook, but to post bullshit all day long and all night after her daughter was beaten to death? On the 5th she was posting up until around 3:30pm and then around 4am she was back on facebook, life goes on just that qwick.

Last night I had peeked, and other than his whining, it just seems so bizarre to me. I can understand being private on facebook, but to post bullshit all day long and all night after her daughter was beaten to death? On the 5th she was posting up until around 3:30pm and then around 4am she was back on facebook, life goes on just that qwick.

From her FB: Ariel wants everyone to know that whatever is left over from Serenity's gofundme will go to some type of "baby organization."

She also went to a bar two days after Serenity's death. May 7 on her facebook account "So tonight I am going to go try my sisters flavor of beer if anyone wants to go its at Taphouse."

I know everyone grieves differently, but what the ever loving fuck is wrong with this girl.

What a terrifying experience @Buffettgirl. Thank goodness you had people that backed you up and knew you, and siblings that knew the truth. Those crummy parents were probably chomping at the bit for a scapegoat to blame for the bruises.

I started babysitting at 14 for 7-year-old twns, Brian and Mark. (Not infants, ack!) I adored those boys, they were so cool! They liked me because I let them stay up late and watch television with me lol. Their parents would pull up in the driveway and we would all make a mad dash to get them into their beds.

10410116_10208361896500353_8048636698337136911_n.jpg

thing I just noticed about these pictures is that they were uploaded back in march. Why the hell hasn't Ariel been charged yet? And why didn't anyone on her facebook friends list report these pictures which shows that someone obviously had beaten this baby?

That cute baby was beaten and murdered!! mom sure is living her life like she has no children and like she didn't just have her baby murdered. Lock them both up
[doublepost=1463510637,1463510408][/doublepost]And not saying this to compliment the dumb fuck baby beater. He isn't ugly at all IMO so just the beauty of a baby beating/killing pretty boy being sent to prison is actually going to work in our favor because they are going to have their way with this POS and show him why he is going to regret everything he ever did

Looking back WTF was wrong with the people that let me babysit a 7 year old, a 4 year old and a 9 month old everyday of summer at 13?

Same here dude. I think I was 12 when I started watching all my little cousins. This was before the internet and no one could look up why it might be a bad idea though. One time, I was walking across the street with my infant cousin in the stroller and it got caught and tipped over. I told my aunt he scratched himself. I'm lucky all he had was a scratch!

Fuck this "mom" I hope they took her other kid.

I'm new to this site...but I have to wonder if anyone else saw where this "mother" posted photos of not one but three new tattoos she got done including one for this poor baby just 20 hours ago on Facebook? Apparently the alleged extra donations from the gofundme page somebody mentioned goes to spend money on herself. Sickened.

Oh. My. God. I want to kill this pos, he would be found with his balls hanging out of his mouth.
That poor sweet baby :(

10410116_10208361896500353_8048636698337136911_n.jpg

thing I just noticed about these pictures is that they were uploaded back in march. Why the hell hasn't Ariel been charged yet? And why didn't anyone on her facebook friends list report these pictures which shows that someone obviously had beaten this baby?

Her friends didn't report her because they are too busy posting crap like "ur such a grate mom! Babys that cant walk r always gettin cut up, bumps n bruises n stuff. Ignore them haterz! And u needed them tats 2 cheer u up! C U l8r at the Gutter Slag Bar tonight!"

This baby clearly has a cut over her right eye, bruises on the the left side of her face and a bump and bruise on her left forehead! Sometimes I really, really hate people.

Last edited:
2zjm87m.jpg

Andrew Gibson
13226780_1140534752645160_8199153669730859979_n.jpg

Ariel Reich-Wille
2ns5bnl.jpg

Andrew's FB, loaded up with pictures of him with Serenity the day after she was beaten to death. See y'all, he couldn't have killed her! He is kissing her on FB! o_O
https://www.facebook.com/andrew.gibson.3705?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Mom's FB, she's been posting like a champ since her baby died. I would be curled up in a ball, unable to eat, move, or breathe.
https://www.facebook.com/ariel.reichwille

For example, she posted this just yesterday.
2rfdoom.png

She posted this picture of her daughter missing "Daddy" and sleeping in his shirt. Daddy is the guy accused of killing her baby! (He is not the father of either child.) I just can't anymore with these women standing by the men who kill their children, which it appears Ariel is doing.
2vio5ue.png

Does this look like bruising on her face and palm? It looks like what could be three knuckle marks on her temple and upper cheek area, and a bruise by her hairline.
13221549_10208498828324831_8689126009197983580_n.jpg

Story credit to Where is baby Kate? along with the photo of Andrew Gibson. The rest of the photos are from their FB accounts, which I can't believe have not been made private yet.
[doublepost=1463305370,1463302805][/doublepost]
ypb1u.png

So Serenity had wounds and marks consistent with asphyxiation by having her head pressed down onto a surface, bruises on her eyelids and nose and abrasions on her cheeks and forehead. Also found were older injuries such as partially healed broken bones. I shudder to think of the pain she suffered.

(Article credit to Where is baby Kate? facebook site.)
[doublepost=1463620435][/doublepost]I'm logged in at last. So I am serving Tea on this one idk even what to say. The mom is %100 percent guilty someone call the police. Seriously though the baby who passed also has a dad who shot and tried to kill himself one week before this baby died. His name is Eric Hedges you can find that on FB also.I know the hole story and I'm ready to tell it. Guilty Guilty Guilty.
[doublepost=1463620528][/doublepost]
Oh. My. God. I want to kill this pos, he would be found with his balls hanging out of his mouth.
That poor sweet baby :(
How do I make new post. I have lots to say about this?

@SipsTea, not a new post. Reply here. A new post would just be merged here anyway.
[doublepost=1463621800,1463621720][/doublepost]Dammit. He's a walmartian. Fucker giving us a bad name.

Look on Areil freind list you will find a Darren Fish he is the brother of the father of the child who was killed. Eric Hedges is his name he tryed to kill himself one week before this child died
[doublepost=1463622112,1463621927][/doublepost]
@SipsTea, not a new post. Reply here. A new post would just be merged here anyway.
[doublepost=1463621800,1463621720][/doublepost]Dammit. He's a walmartian. Fucker giving us a bad name.
Okay TY Well I have known this family for a long time and let history show they are all messed up expecially Areil I bet she had something to do with this. He had other children and they where all there during the killing of the baby.

Back