• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://13wham.com/news/local/search...14-month-old-boy-of-woman-found-dead-in-sodus
62555db0-7ab5-4751-81ad-a8a23ffd159a-large16x9_Missingsodusmomandson.JPG

An AMBER Alert has been issued for a missing boy Friday morning after his mother was found dead in a wooded area in SodusWednesday morning.

18-year-old Selena Hidalgo-Calderon was found in the woods Wednesday morning near her home on Joy Road in Sodus.

Her 14-month-old son Owen is still missing as of Friday morning. He is approximately two feet tall and weighs about 30 lbs. He has short brown hair and brown eyes.
The boy is known to need asthma medication.
[....]
Hidalgo-Calderon's boyfriend, 25-year-old Alberto Reyes, has been arrested in connection to her death after Wayne County Sheriff Barry Virts says Reyes told deputies he removed her body from their home and buried her in the woods, but did not admit to killing her.
[....]

Here's a PDF of the missing poster with Reyes photo on it. https://content.troopers.ny.gov/viewPDF.aspx?PDFID=0f731e1a-4c51-499c-9431-6210903cd65b

I try to stay optimistic about cases where authorities haven't found everyone involved but, sometimes you just can't. He's not the baby's biological father and he was caught on cam walking in and out of the trail in the woods for 5 hours with shovels.... I just hope the mom wasn't killed because he was trying to cover up some horrific act he did to the baby, why would he dump mom so hastily but go out of his way to hide thebaby.
http://www.mpnnow.com/news/20180526/wayne-county-toddler-remains-missing-despite-all-day-search

Curiously, I used the googles to see if there was water near the area mom was found, and there's creeks but, I kinda wonder if the boy may be along the highway like the phone too.

I'm not sure why the link below talks about the victims deportation case and tha
t her family had filed for asylum but it does say she talked to her mother on a daily basis so the mother would have probably know if the boyfriend was abusive to the victim. My gut says he lost his shit with the baby and killed the mom to buy him some time. Either way the asshole doesn't have to worry about being deported for a 3rd time for a while if ever.

http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/news/2018/05/24/missing-mother-and-son-from-sodus

I try to stay optimistic about cases where authorities haven't found everyone involved but, sometimes you just can't. He's not the baby's biological father and he was caught on cam walking in and out of the trail in the woods for 5 hours with shovels.... I just hope the mom wasn't killed because he was trying to cover up some .....
http://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/rochester/news/2018/05/24/missing-mother-and-son-from-sodus
thanks for the added articles after reading the first I would put money on the baby beig dead, it wasnt his but another mans so I bet the bitch did do something horrendous and she tried to stop him. Also, it others: they are in Michigan and there would be no reason to try and check a Canadian or Mexican border for a central American baby boy as there are so many they could snag down there without the fear of border busts, Canadian border isn't that far but the Mexican border is

I wonder if the bothered checking the creek that's a little further in woods where mom was found. It makes sense to drop off the heavier corpses first and the mom was pretty small so he still could have wrapped them together so he only had to make 1 trip. He didn't really try to hide the mom's body but he is goes to incredible links to cover the baby. They find the baby I'll bet they find out why he killed them. The mother's family is supposed to be speaking at 10am......

I wonder if the bothered checking the creek that's a little further in woods .....
I think he killed the baby first and mom freaked out and he thought he killed her in a manner people wouldn't think she was murdered if found and fall back on poor. whatever he did to the baby was so bad that he couldn't let it be found and probably took it somewhere first before coming back for moms body. He probably thought they[le] wouldn't even look for her despite her family being hysterical. I home they go through more surveillance videos and get something

I think he killed the baby first and mom freaked out and he thought he killed her in a manner people wouldn't think she was murdered if found and fall back on poor. whatever he did to the baby was so bad that he couldn't let it be found and probably took it somewhere first before coming back for moms body. He probably thought they[le] wouldn't even look for her despite her family being hysterical. I home they go through more surveillance videos and get something
either way he i think he did something to the baby first, the articles say the mother worked at the farm but no mention of him working there and if you live on the farm she'd be less likely to take the baby to daycare. being 18yo, working on a farm, and having no real family near i doubt she'd have the money to afford it anyway.... giving the asshole more time with the baby. idk if he did something sexual to the baby but i do think whatever it was, was some kind of abuse. this might sound evil but i hope he doesn't die, i hope he gets fucked with and beat up everyday and wakes up every morning begging people to kill him knowing that his "goundhog's day hell" is because of what he did to the victims and what he's still doing to their loved ones. i really hope this is one of those cases we get to see to the end.

Formal murder charges have been filed in Upstate New York against a 26-year-old man, accused of murdering his 18-year-old girlfriend and her 14-month-old son, who were both reported missing back in mid-May.

PEOPLE confirms that Everardo Donoteo-Reyes has been indicted on two felony counts of second-degree murder and a single felony count of tampering with physical evidence.

Donoteo-Reyes had been named the sole suspect in the killings of Selena Hidalgo-Calderon and her toddler son, Owen.

The mother and son vanished on May 16, according to the Wayne County Sheriffs Department. Selena’s remains were found a week after she and Owen were reported missing.

The little boy’s body was found in October, buried in a shallow grave.

https://people.com/crime/missing-mo...eo-reyes-charged-with-murder-her-toddler-son/

A man will serve two decades in prison for killing his girlfriend and her toddler son on a Sodus farm.

Alberto Ebarado Gutierre-Reyes, of Mexico, was sentenced Thursday in Wayne County Court to serve 20 years in prison, reported WROC. The sentencing came about two months after Gutierre-Reyes pleaded guilty to killing Selena Hidalgo-Calderon, 18, and her 14-month-old son, Owen Hidalgo-Calderon.

Gutierre-Reyes did not say how or why he killed the mother and her son.

The investigation started May 16, 2018, when Owen and his mother were reported missing

Hidalgo-Calderon, of Guatemala, and Owen were last seen alive at the Joy Road farm where they lived with Gutierre-Reyes. Hidalgo-Calderon and Gutierre-Reyes also worked at the farm.

A week later, Hidalgo-Calderon’s body was found buried on the farm in a bag between two stumps. Gutierre-Reyes, her then 26-year-old boyfriend, was arrested and charged with hiding her body.

Owen's body was found months later buried on the same farm.
Gutierre-Reyes illegally entered the United States in 2018, the sheriff said, and worked in Wayne County as a farm laborer at an orchard. He had previously been deported from the country in 2016 and 2017.

Latest posts

Back