• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you're trying very hard at all. :yawn: This guy managed to raise like $50 million dollars (1.73 billion rubles) for cancer research on his YouTube channel. :wait:

fat-man-dancing-o.gif
I'd give money to watch that fat fucked dance. He's got some moves. Definitely jazz hands going on there too...

Dude, im in NC... my state is part of the dirty south...i imagine the state song for KY would be "dueling banjos" (at least your area, anyway) but no, NOT the dirty south...idjit
WNC here. Howdy neighbor. I guess the dumb fuck doesn't know that nobody messes with a Carolina girl!

I keep singing this dumb ass song in my head (okay...outloud at times) to the tune of "Who put the bomp"

Who put the lime in the cococonut....who put the lotion in the baaasket....who was that man? I'd like to chop off his hand...He wants to fuck that stupid whoooore...

I can't go through twenty something pages. Just answer me two things:

1. Am I missing a lot of entertainment skipping pages
2. If she is innocent, did she not implicate the physical murderer? (she would still be a murderer too in not protecting her child)

1. There is some hilarious shit in there. After aboutbpage 25 ehhh.

2. She admits she did it.

@Dutchgirl, dont feel alone, i fell for it too...if its any consolation she did supply a real "puppy link"...its on the 3rd page

:hilarious: so glad im not the only one who fell for it!!

Need we say more?
Delusional disorder is an uncommon psychiatric condition in which patients present with delusions, but with no accompanying prominent hallucinations, thought disorder, mood disorder, or significant flattening of affect.[1][2] Delusions are a specific symptom of psychosis. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed false beliefs that involve situations that could potentially occur in real life; examples include being followed or poisoned.[3] Apart from their delusions, people with delusional disorder may continue to socialize and function in a normal manner and their behaviour does not generally seem odd or bizarre.[4] However, the preoccupation with delusional ideas can be disruptive to their overall lives.[4] For the diagnosis to be made, auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, though olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

Well she is innocent 100%m She not the monster you folks make her out to be! her stephen and her deserves justice
You claimed you were done with this thread/site and only came back because we were insulting you. We all moved on to silly jokes that largely had nothing to do with you or the original story. And yet here you are again, once again proving how worthless your word and opinion are. So do you expect anyone at all here to be swayed by your word and opinion, on the subject of Amanda, at this point? If not, shut up and go away again. If so, get psychiatric help, because you probably need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back