• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
11i0sq8.jpg
2wd1svn.jpg

Allyn Raymond Hanson appeared in 10th District Court before Judge James Reuter Tuesday, Oct. 28 where he was formally charged with 1st degree attempted murder while committing domestic abuse and with a past pattern of abuse.

He was also charged with 3rd degree attempted murder while perpetrating an eminently dangerous act and while evincing a depraved mind without regard for human life, and 1st degree assault resulting in great bodily harm and malicious punishment of a child resulting in great bodily harm. All of the charges are felonies.

Bail was set at $250,000 without conditions or $150,000 with the conditions that he have no contact with the victim, the child’s mother or any child under age 10 without the parents present. He will appear next in court Nov. 5.

Deanna Marie Jacobs, 24, of Braham, who is the mother of 14-month-old Ryan, was charged with aiding an offender-accomplice after the fact, neglect of a child resulting in substantial bodily harm, and endangering a child- permitting a child to be placed in a situation that caused substantial harm.

Her bail was set at $25,000 without conditions or $15,000 with the conditions that she have no contact with the victim, Ryan, or her co-defendant, Allyn Hanson.

According to the criminal complaint filed by Chief Deputy Isanti County Attorney Amy Reed-Hall, Jacobs brought Ryan to the Emergency Department at Cambridge Medical Center at 9:40 p.m. Oct. 24, saying he had fallen down 15 steps in their apartment building about an hour earlier.

CMC staff found the child to be unresponsive, required intubation to assist breathing, had multiple old and new bruising on his forehead, back, chest and buttocks as well as marks on his neck consistent with finger prints with bruising.

According to hospital staff, the history given by the mother could not account “for this constellation of findings, which are indicative of non-accidental trauma.”

A CT scan of Ryan’s skull indicated a fracture with bleeding into his brain and he was airlifted to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis where he was placed in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.

An MRI done on Oct. 27 at HCMC showed that bleeding within Ryan’s skull continued behind his eyes and that he had sustained strokes resulting in paralysis of his right arm. While he is expected to survive his injuries, medical staff do not know if there will be lasting damage.

Jacobs, who also has a 5-year-old child, at first told investigators she had left her two children at her apartment with a babysitter named Rachel who lived in Hinckley. She said she didn’t know Rachel’s last name nor her phone number.

She said Rachel had been present when Ryan fell and that she had come home from her job at Walmart and took the child to the Emergency Room.

Jacobs also told investigators that Ryan had been playing in a hallway with his cousin when he fell and also that Hanson had left the child unattended while he talked to a friend outside.

After initially saying he was out driving around all day, Hanson told investigators he had been babysitting the children Oct. 24 and that he had been standing in the outside doorway downstairs when he saw Ryan fall down the 15 steps and land on his abdomen.
http://www.isanticountynews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4632&Itemid=1

His Myspace...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=139883589

Last edited:
I don't think that's her MySpace. I think it's some other Baby Mama he has.

I don't think that's her MySpace. I think it's some other Baby Mama he has.

You are probably right Dakota. I had just assumed it was her because of some of the comments she left on his profile. And, because her name is Anna.

But, she logged in last night, and I think Deanna is still sitting in jail.

I'll remove the link. :)

Back