• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
lol entertaining yeh but I have a feeling this thread about to turn into a thread slating me.
[doublepost=1522956630,1522956517][/doublepost]waiting on that that i
dripping dick Jack to chime in and the DIAF shit that drips out

Dumb

I do like the show about the women marrying dudes either in prison or who just got out of prison. HIlarious trainwreck skanks

I am sorry if it hurts your feelings that I have an opinion of the shit you share publicly. Welcome to the internet.

:shrug:

Also, if you don't mind, use better sentence structure. Do a little proof reading before you hit send. I mean, if you wanna be my enemy, I don't want to have to use a dumb decipher to decode your shit every time you rehash this. Thanks. :kiss:

Really, what is the problem? You didn't get it finished in Shout? Is fighting with forum members what passes for entertainment in your world?

well say whatever you want as the truth has come out and was exactly as I said. I am not a junkie I never used the drugs in question nor even saw them with my own eyes and any drugs I did previously have a problem with were "once upon a time". only crime I can be convicted of is giving my brother my friends phone number and obstruction of justice. most likely a fine. so be as harsh as you want DIAF lol but I'm really not in much trouble.. the reason being is because I was being honest about the whole thing but you took the decision to brand me a dopedealer anyway. I'm not even trying to start an argument over this anyway. I'm celebrating but it's up to you if you want to stew about a non-Drug user and non dealer staying out of prison then go ahead. I thought we liked it when the innocent dont have to suffer on this site but guess not. my sentence structure sucks because my phone is terrible and i don't care enough to constantly fix it. no names no deeply personal attacks just wanted you to know that you should maybe read a little of the book before you let the cover put you off it sometimes.

Back