• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
A Colorado man was caught with his stolen non custodial rights daughter from Colorado after he traveled through multiple states throwing her mothers body parts out in suitcases. He's been formally charged with murder for charges are sealed
images

images

http://kdvr.com/2017/02/16/police-serve-warrant-for-murder-in-case-of-missing-boulder-woman/
BOULDER, Colo. -- Police arrested Adam Densmore on suspicion of first-degree murder in the case of a missing mother, the Boulder Police Department said Thursday afternoon.

Densmore, 32, was served the warrant by Boulder detectives while being held in Oklahoma in the death of 25-year-old Ashley Mead.

Mead and her 1-year-old daughter Winter Mead were reported missing Tuesday in Boulder after Ashley Mead did not show up for work and after having not been seen since Sunday.

On Wednesday, Winter was found with Densmore, who is the girl's father, in Okmulgee, Okla., about 40 miles south of Tulsa. Winter Mead was unharmed and placed into Child Protective Services.
Ashley Mead was still missing.

Police found human remains in a dumpster outside of a Wal-Mart store in the town. Police have yet to confirm the body has been positively identified as Mead. Officials only have said the remains were of an adult woman.

Densmore was taken into custody for violating a custody agreement.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ashley-...n-suitcase-during-suspects-multi-state-drive/
OKMULGEE, Okla. -- Police in Boulder, Colorado believe a young Colorado mother was killed and dismembered, and fear the suspect left her body parts in multiple locations, possibly in a suitcase, as he drove through several states with their infant daughter in the days following the killing.
Police say 32-year-old Adam Densmore has been served a first-degree murder warrant for the death of Ashley Mead, 25.

Densmore was arrested Wednesday in northeast Oklahoma amid the search for Mead and her 1-year-old daughter, Winter, who were last seen Sunday and reported missing Tuesday. Densmore, the child’s non-custodial father, was pulled over by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol as he was driving Mead’s car with the child, unharmed, riding inside, police told Crimesider.

After Densmore’s arrest on a custody violation, a citizen uncovered partial remains inside a suitcase in a dumpster about 40 miles away in Okmulgee, which is about 90 miles east of Oklahoma City and nearly 600 miles from Boulder. Police believe the remains, a gutted torso, belong to Mead, but they have not been positively identified, Boulder Police spokeswoman Shannon Cordingly told Crimesider.

Boulder Police say they believe that Ashley Mead was killed in Boulder Feb. 12. They believe Densmore left Boulder that evening, traveling with the child and the woman’s body in her car to Haughton, Louisiana, just outside of Shreveport – more than 1,000 miles southeast.
That’s where they believe Mead’s body was at least partially dismembered.

Boulder Police say Densmore’s exact travel route between Feb. 12 and his arrest Wednesday in Oklahoma remains unknown, but say “there are concerns that some of the victim’s body parts may have been discarded in a variety of communities the suspect passed through after the homicide.”

They believe Densmore left Boulder and traveled south to Raton, New Mexico, and then continued southeast through the Texas panhandle before arriving in Haughton, Louisiana, on the evening of Feb. 13. The next morning, they say, Densmore drove about 250 miles north to Conway, Arkansas, and spent the night. On the morning of Feb. 15, police say he left Arkansas and stopped in Okmulgee, Oklahoma, about 300 miles west of Conway, where he was arrested around 1:30 p.m.

The child had been traveling with him during that time, Cordingly said. Cordingly said investigators believe Densmore has family in the areas where he traveled.
.. more at links
C44986BWEAAssqf.jpg

that is the luggage picture of type Boulder put out to watch for

Last edited:
Yippee she is safe too OMFG in less than two seconds ... i think that's a record for me here.

Thank goodness he left her in a dumpster ... I thought he was just driving around with his baby tossing pieces out of the window as he went along.

Last edited:
I can't swear she won't remember but if she doesn't I hope no one tells her about this, change her name to mother's family name and never ever tell her anything about this POS.

But I know it won't happen, cause someone will tell her and most likely not nicely.

Poor baby.

Poor baby.
she's old enough to be able to remember and her grands if they get her need to be supportive and loving about telling her because otherwise it will be fragmented shards of violence in her subconscious at least
This is the actual dispatch that accompanied that picture in the article Boulder put out last night didn't add it as was having problems posting: they are actually looking for Purple in that Type of Luggage:
https://bouldercolorado.gov/pages/f...to-locate-the-possible-remains-of-ashley-mead
FEB. 17, 2017 - BOULDER POLICE REQUESTS ASSISTANCE FROM COMMUNITIES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY TO LOCATE THE POSSIBLE REMAINS OF ASHLEY MEAD
Media Contacts:
Shannon Cordingly, Police and Fire PIO, 303-441-3370
Sarah Huntley, Media Relations, 303-441-3155
https://bouldercolorado.gov

Boulder police requests assistance from communities throughout the country to locate the possible remains of Ashley Mead

The Boulder Police Department is continuing to investigate the disappearance of a 25-year-old mother. Based on emerging information, investigators now believe Ashley Mead was killed in Boulder and her body at least partially dismembered just outside of Shreveport, Louisiana. There are concerns that some of the victim’s body parts may have been discarded in a variety of communities the suspect passed through after the homicide.

On Feb. 16, 2017, an autopsy was conducted on partial human remains located in a dumpster in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. The Medical Examiner in Oklahoma has not made an official identification; however, investigators from the Boulder Police Department and Okmulgee Police Department have tentatively identified the remains as Ashley Mead based on observations made during the autopsy.

Adam Densmore, the father of Ashley Mead's child has been arrested on charges of first-degree murder. The arrest affidavit has been sealed by the court.

Densmore’s exact travel route between Feb. 12 through Feb. 15 is still under investigation. Detectives currently believe that on the evening of Feb. 12, Densmore left Boulder, CO and traveled south to Raton, New Mexico. He then continued south and east through the Texas panhandle before arriving in Haughton, Louisiana on the evening of Feb. 13. On the morning of Feb. 14, Densmore drove to Conway, Arkansas where he spent the night. On the morning of Feb. 15, he left Conway, Arkansas and stopped in Okmulgee, Oklahoma before being located and arrested just west of Tulsa, Oklahoma at approximately 1:30 p.m.

It is believed that a portion of Ashley Mead’s body could be in a purple suitcase. If anyone sees a suitcase placed in an odd location, they are asked not to touch it and to contact their local police department immediately.

Ashley Mead and her daughter, Winter were reported missing on Feb. 14, 2017 after Ashley Mead did not show up for work. Winter was located on Feb. 15 with her father. She was unharmed and placed in the temporary care of Child Protective Services in Oklahoma.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Ashley Mead is asked to contact the Boulder Police Department at 303-441-1974.Those who have information but wish to remain anonymous may contact the Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). Tips may also be submitted through the Crime Stoppers website at crimeshurt.com. Those submitting tips through Crime Stoppers that lead to the arrest and filing of charges on a suspect(s) may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000 from Crime Stoppers.".....
this guy covered allot of area before he hit Oklahoma, so for hits in New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana are known

Last edited:
Shit. So he killed her in CO, drove all the way to LA (long drive with a dead body) , cut her up HERE, then headed north to AR and then west to OK?

Egads, she is probably scattered everywhere. :(

Poor Winter. <3

Shit.
Egads, she is probably scattered everywhere. :(

Poor Winter. <3
that's why after finding the luggage in Ok they have made a big deal out of looking for the luggage as she is probably in at least 5 or more states, he went from Colo to NM through Texas to La then up to Arkansas and then Ok doing a twisted counter clockwise circle as he might of been heading back to Colo or thought he could roost in Ok

Guilty. Faces mandatory life without parole.

BOULDER, Colo. — The two-week trial of a Boulder man charged with killing and dismembering his ex-girlfriend has come to a close.

A Boulder County jury handed down a guilty verdict against Adam Densmore, 33, Thursday.

Densmore was found guilty on all counts of first-degree murder, tampering with a corpse, abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence.

Prosecutors proved Densmore killed 25-year-old Ashley Mead in February 2017 in Boulder, then scattered Mead’s body as he drove to his parents’ house in Louisiana, then up to Oklahoma, where he was caught and found with his and Mead’s year-old daughter.

During the trial, the defense said they were highly doubtful that prosecutors would be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Densmore gruesomely murdered his estranged ex-girlfriend.

But prosecutors had several pieces of evidence, including voicemails in which Densmore is heard trying to get a hold of Mead, telling her he will be taking their daughter to Louisiana to his parents’ house. Prosecutors used the recordings to show how manipulative Densmore was after Mead disappeared.

Jurors deliberated for about 11 hours before delivering Thursday's verdict.

Densmore is set to be sentenced on May 25. The murder charge carries a mandatory life sentence in prison without parole in Colorado.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...illing-dismembering-ex-girlfriend-ashley-mead

Guilty. Faces mandatory life without parole.
The defense proved they were douches, "no, i didn't murder her just played drive the corpse around then hack it up and distribute it through the plains and south." seriously? am glad he and they were kicked to the curb and he is mandatory lifer. He looks like a clown show in that pic like a disguise it is so bad

I didn’t see anything about a motive so here it is: Ashley figured out what a douchbag he is and was about to take the baby and leave him.

Life without parole

BOULDER, Colo. – A Boulder County judge sentenced Adam Densmore to life in prison without the possibility of parole on Friday after a jury found him guilty last month of killing his ex-girlfriend, Ashley Mead.
The Boulder County jury on April 26 found Densmore, 33, guilty of all the counts against him: first-degree murder, tampering with a corpse, abuse of a corpse and tampering with physical evidence.
Densmore also received an additional 12 years for the tampering and abuse charges in addition to his life term at Friday’s sentencing because of the egregious nature of the crime, the judge said.
Prosecutor Ken Kupfner described Mead’s mother’s anguish at not being able to find closure because she didn’t get to say goodbye to her daughter one final time. Investigators had to show her mother a picture of Mead’s tattoo from the autopsy for her to believe it was her daughter.
“I think it is important to send a message that it is a distinct and separate act with distinct and separate consequences – what he did to Ashley Mead’s remains,” said Kupfner. “In this particular case, it means her family, her friends never got to say goodbye, never got to have closure.”
There were also motions filed in court Friday by several local agencies seeking thousands of dollars in restitution payments from Densmore for the money spent on extradition costs, landfill searches done while looking for Mead's body, and the cost of prosecution. The judge is expected to rule on those motions in coming days.
Densmore killed Mead, 25, in February 2017 in Boulder, then scattered parts of her body as he drove to his parents’ house in Louisiana, then to Oklahoma, where he was caught by police with his and Mead’s year-old daughter.
Densmore’s defense had argued it would be difficult for prosecutors to prove Densmore murdered Mead, but prosecutors had several pieces of evidence, including voicemails in which Densmore was heard telling Mead he would be taking their daughter to Louisiana to his parents’ house.
Jurors deliberated for 11 hours before finding Densmore guilty on all counts in April.
At Friday’s sentencing hearing, Mead’s father spoke via Skype, and pleaded to know where the rest of his daughter’s remains were located. Some parts of her body have never been discovered.
Densmore did not make a statement in court Friday.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ison-without-parole-for-murder-of-ashley-mead

Just because he was a douche bag doesn’t mean his parents are.
first, let me say, I know you are being open minded adn fair in your thought then let me say Texas/Oklahoma people think maybe a bit different if I was any member of her family they would have to go over my dead body to get the baby just general principle

first, let me say, I know you are being open minded adn fair in your thought then let me say Texas/Oklahoma people think maybe a bit different if I was any member of her family they would have to go over my dead body to get the baby just general principle
I Think they should be given a fair shake they’re not the ones that did the crime.

I Think they should be given a fair shake they’re not the ones that did the crime.
what about the child though: how would you feel growing up knowing the people raising you were the parents of the man that murdered your mother? how do you explain that away as far as them and what they would teach her and how would she feel about that?

what about the child though: how would you feel growing up knowing the people raising you were the parents of the man that murdered your mother? how do you explain that away as far as them and what they would teach her and how would she feel about that?
There are lots of children being raised by their grandparents because their parents have committed crimes or choose drugs over them. You are also looking at this has an adult not through child presective. The baby is currently to young to think about this conundrum you are posing. All she knows is her grandparents love her. If there was any evidence that they enabled him in his crime than I would agree with you. Again just because their son is a douche bag doesn’t mean they are. Would you rather the baby go into foster care? You are also assuming the murdering bastards parental rights have been terminated.
Legally the paternal grandparents have an equal chance of custody of the baby has the maternal grandparents. Hopefully a Guardian at Litem is appointment for the Baby to protect the baby ‘s best interest.

Also the state statue only takes in account the behavior of the grandparents when considering requests of parental custody
14-10-123.3. Requests for parental responsibility for a child by
grandparents.
Whenever a grandparent seeks parental responsibility for his or her grandchild pursuant to the
provisions of this article, the court entering such order shall consider any credible evidence of the
grandparent's past conduct of child abuse or neglect. Such evidence may include, but shall not be
limited to, medical records, school records, police reports, information contained in records and
reports of child abuse or neglect, and court records received by the court pursuant to section 19-1-
307 (2) (f), C.R.S.
Cross references: For the legislative declaration contained in the 2003 act amending this section, see section 1 of chapter 196, Session Laws of Colorado 2003.
Note: This version of this section is effective January 1, 2004.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/self_help/co_parenting_time_book2004.pdf

Back