• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/us/custodian-steals-money-trnd/index.html
180316092828-aisha-evans-mug-shot-exlarge-169.jpg

[....]
The incident occurred at Richland Northeast High School on Wednesday.
Aisha Evans, a custodian at the school, went into a classroom while students were outside and rummaged through three book bags, the Richland County Sheriff's Department said.
In all, Evans stole $180, the department said.

The custodian was arrested soon afterward and charged with three counts of petty larceny.
Evans, 32, was employed by Service Solutions, an agency that provides custodial services to the district's school.

The agency terminated the woman, the school district told CNN affiliate WIS.
[....]
It's unclear whether Evans has retained a lawyer.
[doublepost=1521216029,1521215999][/doublepost]Meanwhile, in Arkansas.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/teens...arkansas-for-participating-in-student-walkout
Three students in a rural part of Arkansas have allegedly been smacked for participating in Wednesday’s national walkout protesting against gun violence.
[....]
“My kid and two other students walked out of their rural, very conservative, public school for 17 minutes today,” Greer wrote on Twitter. “They were given two punishment options. They chose corporal punishment. This generation is not playing around.”
[....]
According to Greenbrier Public School’s official policy, the school board “authorizes the use of corporal punishment to be administered in accordance with this policy by the Superintendent or his/her designated staff members who are required to have a state-issued license as a condition of their employment.”

The handbook says that before students are smacked they are to be “given an explanation of the reasons for the punishment and be given an opportunity to refute the charges. administered privately, i.e. out of the sight and hearing of other students.”
[...]

According to Greenbrier Public School’s official policy, the school board “authorizes the use of corporal punishment to be administered in accordance with this policy by the Superintendent or his/her designated staff members who are required to have a state-issued license as a condition of their employment.”

Aw, hell no! Nope, nope, nope.

They were given a choice and they chose corporal punishment, so be it.

I don't really think they were hit as hard they used to hit kids at school, I went home with a blister on my hand from my English teacher swatting my palm with a ruler because I didn't have my homework, my mother said nothing. In other words I think they'll live and think twice about agreeing to something when they didn't know what they were in for.

Ehhhh....

The kids chose their punishment.

As in, they had a choice. Don’t go trying to incite anger afterwards.

:shrug:

What a filthy opportunist bitch.
Glad she got turfed!
Love how defiant she looks.
It is like she was thinking "how dare you charge and fire me, do you know who I am?"
Yeah we do.
An out of work puke sweeper and toilet bowl jockey is who you are
who now isn't worth a wet turd.

That's why kids are pussies now days. BITD, getting swats was a regular thing.

A quick swat on the bottom for an immediate intervention from parents, grandparents and other extended family when needed? Sure.

Swats on the bottom from school? Planned? Method, time and place of delivery carefully detailed in school policy? At this day and age, that's just weird. o_O

And yeah, back to that thief. Way to throw a steady, solid job away.

Latest posts

Back