• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

[....]
Michael Anthony Baltimore, a barber who appeared on season 4 of the TLC series, is wanted for allegedly shooting his previous employer Kendell Jerome Cook to death at Cook's GQ Barbershop in Carlisle, Pa. on May 22, 2021, according to a release from the U.S. Marshals.
Picture4(13).png

Cook also featured on the show and during filming the pair appeared to be very close.

The Marshalls are offering a $25,000 reward for information leading to his arrest. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has also offered a $10,000 reward and Cumberland County Crime Stoppers has offered an additional $2,000.

The Marshals note that Baltimore, 43, has a history of violent crime, adding that he "should be considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached."

"Michael Baltimore poses a serious threat to the community," U.S. Marshals Service Director Ronald Davis said in a statement. "By placing him on the 15 Most Wanted list, we have made his capture a top priority of the U.S. Marshals Service."

Baltimore is accused of killing Cook and injuring employee Anthony White in a shooting at the barbershop last May, where he previously worked for Cook until 2019.

He was originally wanted by Carlisle Police Department on charges of homicide, attempted homicide and firearms violations shortly after the crime when White and another witness identified Baltimore, according to WGAL 8.

Police said a personal conflict between Baltimore and the victims led to the shooting. Cook had allegedly been receiving threats from Baltimore for several months before the shooting, Penn Live reported.

Baltimore and Cook both appeared on a few episodes of 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? in 2019 when they informed Ashley Martson that her husband Jay Smith cheated on her with a woman in the barbershop bathroom.

If he has a history of violent crime, why the fuck did they have his sorry ass on this reality show?

He was a bit player, it's not like he was one of the folks getting married or anything. He and his friend spilled the tea on one of the dudes that was engaged on the show for activities outside of his relationship. And I know this because I watched a marathon of whatever season that was, because too sick to get the remote from under my bed at the time.... :facepalm:

Back