• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

chupamela

http://fox59.com/2018/05/24/5-children-found-living-with-chickens-pigs-inside-tick-infested-home/

Tiffany Burton, 32, faces five counts of endangering the welfare of a child in the first degree, according to the Cass County Sheriff’s Deputy.

A PECULIAR, Mo. school resource officer contacted the Cass County Sheriff’s department on May 16 because two children had not been to school in a week after being sent home for lice

When the deputy arrived, he said he could smell urine and feces as he walked to the door. Inside, he found a 2-year-old wearing only a shirt, wading through heaps of garbage, according to KCTV.
The deputy found five children, ages 2 to 12, covered in red marks and scratches, possibly from bug bites, along with Burton, who was asleep when he arrived.
The deputy described piles of trash “on almost every horizontal surface,” and said there were no working toilets in the home. He found rotting food, feces and an open container of bleach on the floor, which was covered by carpet so moldy that it tore up and stuck to his boots, according to the report.
He also found chickens, dogs, and a pig living inside the house, the document said. A makeshift chicken coop reeking of feces was set up in one of the children’s room, according to KCTV. He said he could see fleas and ticks on his uniform.
The deputy called the Missouri Child Abuse Hotline, but was told it would be a 25-minute wait. He said he then called the Cass County Children’s Division and several times before a worker from the Cass County Children’s Division showed up at the home.
She told the deputy she had recently been to the home and there was a safe plan in place for the children to stay in the parents’ bedroom because it was cleaner than the other rooms. The deputy felt that was unsafe and took the children into protective custody.
Another deputy planned to take the children to McDonald’s before going into protective custody because they apparently hadn’t eaten in days.

Safe plan????? The safe plan should have been to suit up in a hazmat suit remove those poor kids from that home and then torch the place. If the "mom" wants to stay asleep in there while they do it, I don't see the harm. That bitch (cps lady) needs fired and charged with what ever they can find to arrest her on. What, did she really expect those kids to never step foot out of the bedroom? Thank God the police officer didn't fail those kids too... poor kids, I don't even wanna think about the amounts of parasites those kids had to feed!

Last edited:
Ok enough of this.
Can we just dissolves CPS, CFS, and any other stupid assed incompetent agency that is supposed to safeguard kids but doesn't.
A great deal of time and money goes into these places that have one...count em...one fucking job.
They don't know thing one about kids being safe.

Make everyone of those GD workers stay a week in one of those toxic dumps and see how they dig it.
Yet they think kids are safe in it.
Fuk 'em!
They pass the buck.
Hide in tons of red tape and redundant paperwork.
Finger their taints on the job while texting about how gross the latest place they were at was.
They are lazy...lay-zeeeeee.

The shocking number of dead kids whose families they interacted with is beyond horrific.
It is a national disgrace and failure of the highest order.
Maybe start jailing some of these asshammers for being accessories to murder.

Hell the Sheriff should be allowedd to shot them.
Agencies with zero public accountability sicken me

If i was her worker, a safe plan would have looked like mom cleaning minimum one room a week in that house until every room was

suitable for humans to live in. ... and it would have included at plan for each and every one of those five children to help her or otherwise

make a contribution.

I fucking hate parents that live like this ... wasting their kids hands.

Five kids looks like ten extra hands to me ... and heck of a lot help. There is no excuse for this ... NONE!~

Chickens love to eat bugs and ticks. How freaking infested is this dump if the damned chickens cant even keep up! Chicken coop in the childrens bedroom?? :wideyed::chicken::facepalm:

Chickens love to eat bugs and ticks. How freaking infested is this dump if the damned chickens cant even keep up! Chicken coop in the childrens bedroom?? :wideyed::chicken::facepalm:

We hatched chickens in an incubator in third grade ... I took two home, and kept them in my bedroom. They did not have a coop ... they had

a small plastic swimming pool. I called them Wangle and Tangle. Tangle was friendly ... me and my friends took them everywhere

in a old metal baby buggy ... everywhere back then was a walk to the end of the drive way or down the road. Maybe to the store.

It ended when they could get out of the pool on their own ... my mother was like NO! You are not sleeping with chickens ... i was only kind of

upset, because they were getting uglier. half cute and half red feathers ... like ugly teenagers.

We eventually ate them. They were delicious.

lazy bitch ! I bet on first glance most guys would fuck her ... some of those, would read her details and still fuck her. ]

Pigs in the blankets and all over the place.

Back