• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Missouri man has been arrested and charged after he raped and impregnated an 11-year-old relative, who later gave birth.

Cornelius Lee Page, 32, had forced intercourse with the girl twice and additional sexual contact with her on two separate occasions in April and May 2017, according to O'Fallon police.

The girl told police that 'she tried either pushing or kicking' Page off during the alleged attacks but he was 'too heavy and tall'.

He would then 'push her down' so she could not get up and told her to stop or it would 'get worse', according to a probable cause statement obtained by KTVI.

The victim, who is a relative and now 12 years old, gave birth to a baby boy in January 2018.

After a paternity test was conducted by police, results showed a 99.999 percent probability that Page was the infant's father.

Page has prior convictions for possession of controlled substances, stealing a motor vehicle, and assaulting law enforcement and resisting arrest, according to the St Charles County Prosecuting Attorney's Office.

He served five years in prison, from 2008 to 2013, in the Missouri Department of Connections.

Page is facing two counts of statutory rape and four counts of statutory sodomy. He is currently being jailed bail is set at $100,000, reported the St Louis Post-Dispatch.

Prosecuting Attorney Tim Lohmar said 'the sad reality is this case is very similar in many ways to most of our child sexual abuse cases,' he told KTVI.

Lohmar said this case exemplifies why parents should be careful of who they leave with their children.

He added that in this case, the mother of the 11-year-girl did not believe her when the girl first told her she was raped.

Lohmar said parents should teach their children to tell more than one adult if an instance like this occurs and to find someone who will listen and believe them.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5523887/Girl-11-gives-birth-raped-impregnated-man-32.html
4A615DFF00000578-5523887-image-a-93_1521572968143.jpg

So mom, believe your daughter now you dizzy assed bitch?
Castrate this dick and put him away forever.

Rehome the daughters baby along with the daughter.
Clearly she has a lousy mother not worth a tinkers damn.

Why would you not believe your own daughter? Especially when she was found to be pregnant. Be worth a few years away to murder this guy personally. Choke him out then cave his head in.. 2 minutes.

Why would you not believe your own daughter? Especially when she was found to be pregnant. Be worth a few years away to murder this guy personally. Choke him out then cave his head in.. 2 minutes.
Make it last a little longer, if you could.

Lohmar said parents should teach their children to tell more than one adult if an instance like this occurs and to find someone who will listen and believe them.
What a useless statement . The kind of parent who brushes aside a child who reports sexual assault could care less about encouraging a child to find another adult who believes.

Good idea but I take issue with touching this guys junk so need somebody to hold it out for me and I will chop (or saw??)
[doublepost=1521642529,1521642494][/doublepost]Yeh I think saw

Just get me a long handled set of locking pliers, and we're on!

Back