• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio father says his 3-month-old daughter was injured in an accident, but prosecutors aren’t buying that story.

WLWT reported the baby girl was taken to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in February with traumatic brain injuries and 28 rib fractures, all in various stages of healing.

Doctors were told the injuries were the result of an accident, but they found the injuries were not consistent with that claim.

The girl’s father, Jason Bittner, was arrested Friday. According to Prosecutor David Fornshell, Bittner may have caused the injuries because the baby was being fussy.

Fornshell also said it may have been because he really wanted a son instead of a daughter. He didn’t elaborate on that point, according to WLWT.

Bittner has been charged with assault and endangering children.
http://www.kron4.com/news/national/...-baby-girl-because-he-wanted-a-boy/1066052248
bittner_1521642577900_37938827_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

So he thinks if you beat someone enough they will change genders.
OK I am down with that.
Let's club him until he looks like...oh...say...
Stormy Daniels.

Personally I am very excited to see if this new approach to gender swap will prove out.
It would revolutionize reassignment procedures.
I will lead off with my 7-iron.
FOOOOOORE!

I was actually a twin. My twin brother died at birth. I lived my entire childhood hearing my father tell the story.

It goes like this: The baby died and the turd lived.

So, if this fuck face feels like he's all upset that he was blessed with a little girl and she dashed his hopes, FUCK him with a rusty rake. :finger:

I was actually a twin. My twin brother died at birth. I lived my entire childhood hearing my father tell the story.

It goes like this: The baby died and the turd lived.

So, if this fuck face feels like he's all upset that he was blessed with a little girl and she dashed his hopes, FUCK him with a rusty rake. :finger:
I’m so sorry!

A Mason chiropractor pleaded guilty Thursday to child endangerment charges after prosecutors said he abused his 3-month-old daughter and refused to seek medical treatment for her injuries.

Jason Bittner, 33, of Mason, pleaded guilty to child endangerment before Warren County Common Pleas Court Judge Timothy Tepe on Thursday, prosecutors said.

On Feb. 28, Bittner’s daughter was taken to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and was diagnosed with injuries that included bilateral subdural hemorrhages, hypoxic-ischemic brain injury, retinal hemorrhages, 28 rib fractures, and facial bruising, prosecutors also said.

According to prosecutors, Bittner abused the child two days earlier but refused to seek medical treatment for her.

"Medical professionals determined that the child’s brain injuries were the result of abusive head trauma. At this time, it is unknown what the long-term prognosis will be for the child," Warren County Prosecutor David Fornshell said in a statement.

Bittner will be sentenced at a later date.
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...ilty-abusing-3-month-old-daughter/1612087002/

He refused to seek medical help? Where was the mother?
Did she drop the baby off with disappointed sperm donor trying to MAKE him be a father?

He refused to seek medical help? Where was the mother?

From an article I found here -
“The infant’s mother had no knowledge of the fall and had suggested the baby be taken to the doctor, but was convinced by Jason Bittner that the symptoms were from cold of flu and to try treatments at home,” according to court documents.

He was a 'chiropractor', he probably thought the child just needed it's spine realigned and then it would be ok.

Fussy baby? How did he expect her to be less fussy with virtually all her ribs broken? I broke one and fractured another, it was misery.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/chirop...-had-chance-to-fall-in-love-with-her/25402610
LEBANON, Ohio —
A West Chester chiropractor was sentenced to eight years in prison for physically abusing his newborn daughter.

Jason Bittner, 34, pleaded guilty in October to endangering children. He said he shook his 3-month-old daughter last February after she wouldn't stop crying.
[....]
"I'm sorry you hate me," Bittner said.

Bittner said his business was failing, his family was struggling financially and he snapped when he shook his daughter in the family's Mason home last winter.

"I couldn't handle the constant screams on top of everything else that was raining down on my life. It was three and four hours a day, nonstop, no matter what I did," Bittner said. "I couldn't hang in there, and I just could not hang in there, and I broke down."

Defense attorney Steve Adams said Bittner was abused as a child and predisposed to have a mental breakdown.

"And he did," Adams said. "He snapped. He wasn't himself."

Prosecutors said Bittner lied to his wife about their daughter's injuries and discouraged his wife from getting the child treatment.

"For 48 hours after assaulting his daughter, he watched his child have uncontrollable seizures, continued vomiting and other significant symptoms, but rather than help her, he continued to lie to his wife and actively prevented his daughter from getting treatment because he didn't want to get in trouble. That's who Jason Bittner really is," assistant prosecutor Steven Knippen said. "He chose, despite how critical her condition was, to deny her treatment in an effort to protect himself."

The child spent days in ICU at Children's Hospital with a brain injury, breathing tube and 28 rib fractures.

"What I did to (my daughter) is so wrong, horrible, and I think I deserve death for this," Bittner said.

Minutes after speaking those words, Bittner spoke of God and how he will forgive him.

"Years from now, the Lord will redeem this. I know this. My savior Jesus will redeem all of this and everything that was lost will be brought back," Bittner said.

He then asked Judge Tim Tepe to give him a chance.

"It will be such a great day. When the court gives me an opportunity, I'm going to be the kind of dad that adult women dreamed of having when they were little girls," Bittner said. "I ask for my daughters' sake that you don't trash my life completely. Don't snuff me out. Don't put me all the way down. Don't hurt my daughters that way. Give me a chance."

During sentencing, prosecutors read messages they said they found on Bittner's phone.

"I was heartbroken when (my daughter) was born, because I wanted a son so bad," Knippen said as he read the message

Bittner admitted he wanted sons when both of his daughters were born, and said he never had a chance to fall in love with the younger of the two, the one who doctors said could have disabilities the rest of her life.

"Your sentence will long be over with and (your daughter) will continue to live with whatever disadvantage or disability you had inflicted upon her," Tepe said.

Tepe sentenced Bittner to the maximum of eight years. Bittner was taken into custody immediately.

Fuck you and your excuses, you selfish asshole. How dare you ask for a chance on behalf of your daughters. Puh-leeze.

When I was 10 my dad showed up at my house drunk as hell. He started crying telling me that he wished I was a boy and how he failed cause I was his only child. I don't know if he even remembers it but I do. Then when my son was born I decided that he was going to have my last name which his father surprisingly agreed to. When I told my dad that the name was going to be carried on he cried again.
Point of my story.... I was tortured by what my dad said to me when I was 10. This guy's poor little girl is going to be tortured by physical and other ailments for her entire life. Every waking moment will be a reminder of what a selfish asshole her father is. I hope she lives a happy and fulfilling life where she finds herself able to forgive her father even though he doesn't deserve the air he breathes.

I can only hope that he does the full eight years and that no desperate woman takes this man in and procreates with him.

Defense attorney Steve Adams said Bittner was abused as a child and predisposed to have a mental breakdown.

"And he did," Adams said. "He snapped. He wasn't himself."

Can't have it both ways! Either he was pre-disposed to abuse, so he just fulfilled his destiny, or he's a pathethic disappointed failure who snapped.
Either way... So what?

Back