• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
We have that rule here. Our walls are pretty thin so after 11pm you aren't supposed to be too loud! Not that my neighbors abide... :p

Wow I couldnt lived "connected" to anyone anymore I dont think
Im not a loud person and we are really quiet here actually,but I do vaccum late at night and sometimes during night if I come home early and see the need
I like to blare my music though,that alone would get me booted.I was raised in boonies and I guess Im still used to living with no one around me

Wow I couldnt lived "connected" to anyone anymore I dont think
Im not a loud person and we are really quiet here actually,but I do vaccum late at night and sometimes during night if I come home early and see the need
I like to blare my music though,that alone would get me booted.I was raised in boonies and I guess Im still used to living with no one around me

I'm not a fan of living right around others either, especially when I wake up and can hear my neighbor snoring! Creepy. :hmpf:

I'm not a fan of living right around others either, especially when I wake up and can hear my neighbor snoring! Creepy. :hmpf:

I can hear my neighbor turning in bed. No bueno. Then when my bed was against the other wall, I could hear the old lady snoring up a storm. :sleep:

A convicted child rapist is living just a few hundred yards from where 2-year-old Sky Metawala was last reportedly seen by his mother. KIRO Team 7 Investigative Reporter Chris Halsne uncovered the proximal connection while mapping Bellevue’s registered sex offenders.

Police keep saying Sky Metawala’s mom, Julia Biryukova, is not a suspect in his disappearance. With that statement in mind, Team 7 Investigators started looking into other possible scenarios. Using both public and internal computer databases, Halsne hunted down where hundreds of registered sex offenders live. This is a ploy often used by detectives in missing child cases.

Halsne found a convicted child molester registered to live less than two blocks from where Biryukova abandoned her car. He is the first reporter to figure that out, but Bellevue police have secretly known for a while.

A broken fence and a small ravine full of brush is all that separates the last reported location of Sky Metawala and the offender, who reportedly resides in a house on 110th Avenue Northeast in Bellevue.

According to court records, the 21-year-old, registered to live in the little brown home, has convictions for child rape and child molestation. He wouldn't come to the door to talk to Halsne or call KIRO 7 back. Neighbors, however, tell KIRO Team 7 Investigators that Bellevue police have repeatedly visited the young man, staking out the place at night, and delivering him a large brown envelope.
This particular child rapist doesn't show up on the King County Sheriff’s Office’s public sex offender website. Only 19 guys are listed in all of Bellevue, none even close to the relevant search area. They are Level 2 and 3 offenders.

Team 7 Investigators have other resources that show there are really 325 sex offenders living in Bellevue, if you include the Level 1 sex offenders. Their addresses are usually hidden from the public, but the offenders are well known to police.

Now Bellevue police are keeping an eye on this child rapist in particular because of where he lives in proximity to their missing child case.

Bellevue police would not comment on this report. Neighbors living near the sex offender’s residence declined on-camera interviews as well, saying doing so could put them at risk.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/child-rapist-living-near-where-sky-metalwala-disap/nFkTX/#comments

And this, I can't find the person's reference to their statement or where they got it from, but I wonder if she made such a statement:

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who is thinking it's a little odd, that Ms. Biryokova, just so happened to see a "child rapist" near the scene?" I'm sorry. but just go to familywatchdog.us and you can find a tons of offenders. (just input the zipcodes surrounding Sky's disapperance!) Besides WE ALL KNOW, Ms. Biryokova had plenty of time to research this; find a convenient patsy, then finally make a statement. Seriously!?! It's taken her 2 and a half weeks, and *THIS* is the best, she could come up, with?

OK, nothing's been proven yet, but it doesn't stop me from having feelings about things. I think Sky was dead and was never even in the car when she supposedly was taking him to the doctor or hospital. I'm sick of hearing these stories of how mothers can do such horrible things to their babies and then go on with their daily lives like nothing has happened, claiming that the child has been abducted.

The same goes for Deborah Bradley, Baby Lisa's mom. Lisa died the night she supposedly went missing and her mother had some kind of help from someone removing and disposing of the body. I think Jeremy knows what happened but he's chosen to keep quiet b/c he doesn't want to lose Deborah too. Either that, or he's been threatened or bullied into keeping things quiet and cover for her.

This is all just my opinion, of course, but more and more, with the news that keeps coming out and the fact that the babies haven't been found yet, it seems there is an epidemic of infanticide by mothers. I think they either get drunk or just go off on something and the baby is the one who is first in her path.

This is all just my opinion, of course, but more and more, with the news that keeps coming out and the fact that the babies haven't been found yet, it seems there is an epidemic of infanticide by mothers.
I don't think there's an "epidemic". We just get to hear about it all (and instantly) because of technology. Before the internet, before cable TV, before all sorts of things, we only heard about missing kids if they were famous, or the case was highly unusual, or if someone wrote a book that became a best seller.

We were oblivious... and many still are. I know many folks that aren't even aware of Sky or Lisa or any number of missing babies/kids. Shit, they even found enough "unaware" people to make the Anthony jury.

OK, nothing's been proven yet, but it doesn't stop me from having feelings about things. I think Sky was dead and was never even in the car when she supposedly was taking him to the doctor or hospital. I'm sick of hearing these stories of how mothers can do such horrible things to their babies and then go on with their daily lives like nothing has happened, claiming that the child has been abducted.

The same goes for Deborah Bradley, Baby Lisa's mom. Lisa died the night she supposedly went missing and her mother had some kind of help from someone removing and disposing of the body. I think Jeremy knows what happened but he's chosen to keep quiet b/c he doesn't want to lose Deborah too. Either that, or he's been threatened or bullied into keeping things quiet and cover for her.

This is all just my opinion, of course, but more and more, with the news that keeps coming out and the fact that the babies haven't been found yet, it seems there is an epidemic of infanticide by mothers. I think they either get drunk or just go off on something and the baby is the one who is first in her path.

I agree with you on both "mothers" ..

OK, so maybe it's not an "epidemic" but it seems that baby-killer moms are coming out of the woodwork these days, after Casey Anthony got away with murder. It's like they think that there will be no consequences, and there might not be if evidence is never found proving it.

OK, so maybe it's not an "epidemic" but it seems that baby-killer moms are coming out of the woodwork these days, after Casey Anthony got away with murder. It's like they think that there will be no consequences, and there might not be if evidence is never found proving it.
I think you're just fixated on Anthony. She may not be in jail but her Bella Vita is over. I think what's happened to her is far more fitting for an attention whore than being in jail where she would hold celebrity status.

Women were getting away with murdering their babies LONG before she surfaced. I highly doubt that "Casey did it, so can I" enters their thinking... any more than pedos think that because Jackson got away with it, they can, or husbands look to OJ for divine inspiration. Pure poppycock.

I'm way behind on this case, but I see baby Sky has not been found.
The attention whore did something with him, and it's not good. I do feel her husband knows more than he's saying, just a feeling, as their relationship so dysfunctional and convoluted---so many questions to Julia's bizarre behavior.

Apologies if this has already been posted. Must hear:
PODCAST: Julia Medial/Mental Issues.

be found baby Sky.

Sky's grandmother speaks:

“Sky reminds me my own son, who’s always content and happy with everything he has, even if it isn’t much. As long as he isn’t hungry, he’s easygoing, relaxed and laid back boy. Sky has very adaptable and not easy to upset temperament,â€￾ she wrote to Daniels, responding to his request for an interview.

“There aren’t any words to describe my heart brokenness associated with missing my dear grandson. I don’t believe that there is a hand capable of hurting my beautiful, precious child. I’ll give everything just to hold him in my arms again! I’ll never be able to talk about him in past tense - I’ll be waiting for his return back to me as long as I'll live! Nadia.â€￾
http://www.nwcn.com/news/134746138.html

In other news, apparently Sky's case will be on "America's Most Wanted", Friday night. http://mynorthwest.com/11/586630/Americas-Most-Wanted-to-feature-Sky-Metalwala-case

And, a national group, Fathers & Families, is lobbying for Maile to be reunited with her father for Christmas. http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news/134849513.html

I was a bit disappointed in America's Most Wanted last night. All they did was mentioned Sky and Baby Lisa. I thought they were going to be featured.

She deleted her flikr pictures

Even if she didn't do it (ten bucks says she did), she should be arrested for neglect...

My opinion might be poppycock, but it is still my opinion. I don't think I am anymore obsessed with Casey Anthony than any other person who was and is disgusted with that verdict.

Anyway, I still believe that Sky is dead and that his mother did it. I guess I'll just sit back and watch this one from here on in. We'll see how it goes, I guess. I'm done with this one.

I was a bit disappointed in America's Most Wanted last night. All they did was mentioned Sky and Baby Lisa. I thought they were going to be featured.

While reading about a missing person from NH, it was mentioned that they AMW wanted to feature her, but couldn't because the police wouldn't release any reports, making it difficult to state facts I guess.

The father of missing toddler Sky Metalwala will regain custody of his 4-year-old daughter once a domestic-violence protection order filed by his estranged wife is modified or rescinded, something the man's attorneys expect to happen this week.

At a dependency hearing in Kent on Monday, Commissioner Richard Gallaher granted Solomon Metalwala's request that his daughter, Maile, be allowed to live with him at his mother's Kirkland home. However, Gallaher said the "protection order needs to be addressed before that happens."

Metalwala's attorneys hope to reunite father and daughter by Dec. 18, Maile's fifth birthday. The year-old protection order was based on unfounded allegations of domestic violence made by the girl's mother, Julia Biryukova, said Leslie Clay Terry III, Metalwala's divorce attorney.

"Now it's just a matter of doing the paperwork" to have the order vacated, he said.

During Monday's dependency hearing, Gallaher also granted Biryukova supervised visitation with Maile to begin one week after the girl is returned to her father. But Biryukova's visits can be limited or terminated based on the recommendation of the child's therapist, Gallaher said.
[...]

Soloman Metalwala's twice-weekly visits with his daughter have been observed by a Bellevue police detective, though the little girl has not provided any new information about events leading up to the disappearance of Sky, attorneys involved in the case told Gallaher.

Metalwala was in court for Monday's hearing but Biryukova was not. A lawyer appeared on her behalf.

Outside the courtroom, Metalwala said he has plans to take Maile to Bellevue Square and do "Christmas things I haven't gotten to do with my daughter."

Tom Masco, an assistant attorney general who is representing the state Department of Social and Health Services, requested that Biryukova have no visitation with her daughter because of concerns the mother could have "undue influence" on the child.

Maile "is one of the few sources of information that could shed light on where Sky might be," Masco said.

He said the protection order barring Metalwala from contacting his estranged wife or children was granted in the context of a bitter divorce and custody battle.

"The wrong parent might have won," Masco said, adding that Biryukova has "very profound mental-health issues."

Robert Wyman, the attorney representing Biryukova in the dependency case, said police have interviewed Maile several times without gleaning any new information about Sky's whereabouts. Biryukova hasn't seen her daughter since Sky disappeared and Maile was placed in foster care.

"Ms. Biryukova is devastated by the disappearance of her son and is absolutely heartbroken she can't in any way comfort Maile," Wyman said.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2016942789_missing06m.html

So the grandmother disagree's with the ruling. Don't blame her. Seems to me even the father is questionable in caring for his child.
"I’m not exactly sure how to react to the decision. On one hand, I would like to be happy that Maile will be with one of her parents; on the other hand, I feel somewhat uneasy about the father. On one hand, I used to know Solomon as caring and loving husband and father; on the other hand, there is something pretty mysterious and questionable about him."

[...]
DSHS would not comment Wednesday on a timetable for reuniting Maile with Solomon. At Monday's hearing, Metalwala was granted custody of Maile on the condition that King County lifted a protection order prohibiting Metalwala from unsupervised visits with his children. On Tuesday, a King County judge lifted that order, clearing the way for Maile to leave foster care.
I hope little Maile gets all the love and support, lots of patience she needs, poor child's been through the shit in her short 4yrs of life.

The father of missing two-year-old Sky Metalwala said Monday he believes his son is alive and that the boy's mother, Julia Biryukova, knows more about his disappearance than she's told police so far.

"I'm believing he is alive, and my search for my son will continue until we find him," Solomon Metalwala said during an interview with KING 5's Joyce Taylor.

When asked if he believes someone is hiding Sky for Julia, Solomon said: "That's what I believe."

Prompted by Taylor to speculate who would hide his son, Solomon said: "Possibly somebody who has a good trust in Julia. And I don't know why he would do something like that."

When asked again if he believes someone is hiding Sky for Julia, Solomon replied: "That's one of the scenarios that I have played in my head, because it doesn't make any sense for the car to be opened and for Sky to be disappeared in Bellevue."
[...]

Asked again to confirm his belief that Julia knows more, Solomon added, "I would think so, because she was the last person to see my baby. She has more to say, definitely."

Solomon said he has not spoken with Julia since Sky disappeared.

He said Sky's four-year-old sister, Maile, has said nothing about what happened the morning Sky disappeared, and that the plan is to give her good care and not press her to talk about that day, to let her talk about that morning when she wants to.

Last week, a King County judge granted custody of Maile to her father. Solomon will not have Maile in his custody until Friday.
[...]

When asked what he would say to Sky, Solomon said he would tell his son, "I'm coming to get you, and I will not stop until I find you."
http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington...-more-says-missing-boys-father-135446908.html

When asked if he believes someone is hiding Sky for Julia, Solomon said: "That's what I believe."
I mostly still believe this, mostly. But I find it incredulous that IF this is the case that she can take it this far and this long. Can't go on forever unless Sky isn't even in the country (which I doubt). Of course, there is the very real possibility and more likely scenario that she killed Sky on the day she said he went missing.

The father surely feeling as many do, saying she has him hidden leaves some hope.
I hope with all my heart he'll see his son again. . . alive and well.

Last edited:
Any suggestion he's just hidden and it was my kid, I don't know that I'd believe anything else. I'd have to believe that.

Solomon Metalwala was reunited Friday with his four-year-old daughter, Metalwala's attorney confirmed to KING 5.

Maile Metalwala was placed in foster care early last month after her two-year-old brother, Sky Metalwala, was reported missing by their mother, Julia Biryukova.
[...]

Sky Metalwala's disappearance remains a mystery. Biryukova has not spoken with investigators, except through her lawyer, since the day she reported the boy missing. Nor has she appeared in public to urge Sky's return or to ask the public for help in finding him.

Bellevue Police, who are leading the investigation into Sky's disappearance, have not named Biryukova as a person of interest, though investigators have said repeatedly that they are disappointed in the level of cooperation they have received from her.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...as-sister-reunited-with-father-135768473.html

Sky Metalwala Last Seen In May, According To Solomon Metalwala's Lawyer Clay Terry

Jan 5 2012
Sky Metalwala, the two-year-old boy reported missing by his mother in November, was last seen months earlier, according to a lawyer representing his father.
Attorney Clay Terry told TV station KING 5 that the last verified sighting of the Bellevue, Wash., youngster occurred in May.
After sifting through Sky's medical records, Sky's father, Solomon Metalwala, says his son was last seen in April -- when there's a record of him seeing a doctor, according to The Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
Yet the claims that the toddler hasn't been seen since the spring conflict with a neighbor who allegedly saw Sky in October.
Solomon Metalwala adds fuel to the fire by speculating in the Post-Intelligencer that his son's disappearance is possibly connected to a visit from his estranged wife's foreign fathe
Julia Biryukova's father visited from Ukraine in April according to Solomon Metalwala and he wondered if perhaps the boy was taken overseas by the grandfather.
Biryukova and her husband's relationship is riddled with acrimony. They've been bogged down in a messy divorce and Metalwala has accused Biryukova of lying about Sky's disappearance.
Biryukova has not made public statements about the case since she reported to police that Sky disappeared on Nov. 6 when she left him in her car on the side of the road
[..]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/05/sky-metalwala-last-seen-may_n_1186522.html

So here's another possibility? She had her father take Sky to the Ukraine? Why? If it was to keep him away from his father, why not send both kids? Was it because the daugher was Julia's favorite and Sky was not?

I still say the whole thing stinks to high heaven. Someone did something to that baby, and my hinky meter goes up more for the mom than the dad, even though the whole bunch sounds like a a load of whackjobs.

So here's another possibility? She had her father take Sky to the Ukraine? Why? If it was to keep him away from his father, why not send both kids? Was it because the daugher was Julia's favorite and Sky was not?

I still say the whole thing stinks to high heaven. Someone did something to that baby, and my hinky meter goes up more for the mom than the dad, even though the whole bunch sounds like a a load of whackjobs.

yep thats what they are saying as of today
I like it better then him buried someplace
but who know what really happened

yep thats what they are saying as of today
I like it better then him buried someplace
but who know what really happened

You're right, [MENTION=1346]Whisper[/MENTION]. It sounds much better than thinking that she's killed and buried him somewhere. I just wish that we could know something. It drives me nuts and it isn't even anyone I know. I cannot even imagine what I'd be like if it were my own child or grandchild. They'd probably have to peel me off the ceiling every day.

She would have disposed of his little body in a very clean way, I believe. She is such a clean freak, I wonder if she would get her hands dirty burying a body....

Sky's father sends appeal to health providers
The father of missing 2-year-old Sky Metalwala has sent letters to hundreds of doctors, health-care providers and clinics on the Eastside asking if anyone recalls treating or seeing his son in the months leading up to his Nov. 6 disappearance.

[...]
Solomon Metalwala has become increasingly desperate to find his son.
[...]

Solomon Metalwala was named the custodial parent of both children in December, giving him legal authority to request the medical records, said his attorney, Leslie Clay Terry III.

Terry said Maile weighed only 29 pounds when she was taken into foster care and that she had gained 8 pounds by the time she moved in with her father.

As Metalwala sought to care for her, he discovered she had not been seen by her previous pediatrician or any doctor they could find.

Further, Terry said, their medical carrier has told Metalwala that there have been no claims or requests for insurance payments to health-care providers.

That got them thinking, Terry said.

According to Bellevue police, one neighbor of Biryukova's claimed to have seen both children two weeks before the boy was reported missing in November. But Terry said police have told them there have been no other corroborating sightings of both children.

Terry said that civilian investigators have told Metalwala that information taken from Biryukova's Flickr account indicate that the last posted pictures of the boy were taken at Costco on June 15.

Surveillance pictures of Biryukova that were released by police in December show the mother alone, without her children, Terry said.

"What if we've been 'shuffled' or conned," he said. "What if the boy's been missing much longer than the mother has said? Who has seen Sky and when did they see him?"
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2017205343_missingboy11m.html

Holy hell! That woman is getting deeper and deeper in. Not feeding her daughter or taking her for regular doctor visits, or her son. You have to wonder just how reliable that neighbor's memory is.

Back