• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://fox5sandiego.com/2018/05/07/infant-attacked-by-pit-bull/
[....]
The two-month-old girl, Jemma-Linda, suffered a cracked cranium, a puncture wound to her brain and an injury to her eye, according to her older sister, Taiylein Gonzalez. The baby was taken to Rady Children's Hospital, where she underwent surgery Monday evening.

"She has a cracked cranium and they have to do a brain scan and her eye is kind of torn in the inside," Taiylein said.

The dog, Ookie, belongs to a family friend who visiting, Taiylein said. She told FOX 5 the baby was with her mom and the dog's owner, Alex, in the backyard when she was bitten. She said the dog had never shown aggressive behavior towards people.

"My stepdad told me that when he came in, Alex was on top of the dog trying to open his mouth but my mom was holding the baby and he was trying to open the mouth of the dog," Taylein said.

Taiylein said the family friend signed papers to put his 18-month-old dog down and is devastated by the attack.
[....]
Jemma-Linda and her mother will remain in the hospital overnight.
serveimage

A GoFundMe is raising money to help pay for the infant's medical bills.
serveimage

OMG! I hope little Jemma heals completely. Just OH MY GOD! Poor sweet baby girl.:bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

Back