• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
This is in my state and we have a *big* contingency of Libertarian offshoots that call their "project" (taking over NH) "The Free State Project".

It doesn't surprise me at all that's he spouting their BS, a lot of the male members "take issue" with the idea of statutory rape, or even having a legal age of consent (yes, I know, wtf?!?!).

Holy Shit.

Really.

WTF is an understatement.

im really getting sick of looking for updates and everyones personal agenda is on here, Cant that crap be left to chatbox and PM?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ld-storage-container-report-article-1.1886640

Abigail Hernandez case: New Hampshire teen who went missing for nine months was reportedly held captive in rusty storage container
The 15-year-old was reportedly kept in a container in Gorham, near the trailer of 34-year-old prime suspect Nathaniel Kibby. Sources say the unit contains three separate, sound-proofed rooms.

The New Hampshire man suspected of kidnapping a 15-year-old girl kept her captive in a rusty storage container behind his home, according to a report.

Sources told New England Cable News that Abigail Hernandez was locked inside while the world searched for clues about the teen’s disappearance.

Prime suspect Nathaniel Kibby’s “above ground bunker” was surrounded by crime scene tape on the day of Kibby's arrest, reported CNN affiliate WMUR.

On Wednesday, FBI agents and state troopers sawed open the 34-year-old’s container that could have had three separate, sound-proofed rooms, according to the NECN sources.

Neighbors were also reportedly asked whether Kibby could have dug a secret tunnel between his trailer and the storage unit.

Despite the speculation that the container was used as a make-shift cell for the teen, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office has declined to comment.

More at the link.

Sounds like he was trying to emmulate David Parker Ray and maybe a bit of Leonard Lake and CHarles Ng. She's one very lucky girl despite the hell she went through.

I am so curious how she got out of there. Did she escape? Did she talk him into letting her out? If the investigators had to saw the storage container open, it must have been really difficult to get in there and therefore difficult to get out?

@wintersfootsteps, it's possible he got lazy or something and left the door unlocked. After nine months of constantly being careful, it's possible he forgot. I'm just glad she did escape and lived to tell the tale and hopefully get his ass put away for life.

Sounds like he was trying to emmulate David Parker Ray and maybe a bit of Leonard Lake and CHarles Ng. She's one very lucky girl despite the hell she went through.

Yeah or Ariel Castro, maybe he was planning to get more girls. I am interested to see if rape charges will be added.

'He's the kid of my nightmares': Abigail Hernandez's alleged kidnapper was 'sadistic' bully, 'tortured' classmate claims
The New Hampshire man who allegedly kidnapped Hernandez formed a gang in high school and was suspended for phoning in fake bomb threats, his ex-classmates say. Nathanial Kibby was also a talented artist who was allegedly obsessed with drawing girls in bondage.
Abigail Hernandez' alleged kidnapper was a violent high school bully who was obsessed with drawing dark-haired girls in bondage, his former classmate says.

Randy Waldron attended
[...]
High School with Nathaniel Kibby, the 34-year-old who allegedly kidnapped the teen.

Kibby's Monday arrest didn't surprise Waldron.

"This was his destiny. He was going to do something like this," he told
[...]
He was sadistic. This kid was rotten to the core."
[...]
"I hope Abby gets word that she's not alone. There are more of us who were tortured by Nat Kibby," Waldron, 33
[...]
Waldron remembered Kibby as a "talented sketch artist" who frequently drew girls with their hands tied behind their backs — they looked similar to Abigail,
[...]
"It was always a dark-haired girl, and it was always in bondage,"
[..]
But while he may have been a gifted artist, he was also a bully who terrorized his classmates,
[...]
Waldron met Kibby in middle school. On the first day of sixth grade, Kibby beat Waldron up
[...]
The terror did not stop.

In high school, Kibby threatened to kill other students, verbally harassed teachers and was even suspended for calling the school to report fake bomb threats
[...]
"He's the kid of my nightmares. It took me years to get Nat Kibby out of my head,"
[...]
There was a time where I was afraid to ride the school bus because of Nat."
Another unidentified classmate told
[....]
that Kibby once formed a gang with several other students.

"He was a punk, and kind of always in trouble,"
[....]
"He was always kind of messed up."

Police have not released details about how or where Abigail was found, or where she was for the nine months she was missing.
[..]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-core-high-school-classmate-article-1.1887288

I think it's amazing that people from his past are coming forward to show her that she isn't alone but I don't like that Waldron seems to be comparing having been "tortured" (i.e. bullied) by this assclown to the REAL torture that Abby went through.

I think either the quote was condensed too much or that his feelings weren't properly conveyed, I don't think he's trying to minimize what she went through but that's how it does sound to me.

Police dogs brought in to search home of Abby Hernandez's alleged kidnapper as woman comes forward to described terrifying attack by him
  • Nathaniel Kibby, 34, was arraigned Tuesday in North Conway, N.H. on charges he kidnapped 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez
  • Local resident Tammy Shackford tells MailOnline she was viciously shoved to the ground by Kibby in March, following an argument over a car accident
  • People who have crossed paths with Kibby over the years call him ‘crazy Nate’
  • He would say things like, ‘I’ll blow this whole trailer park up without even thinking about it,' a neighbor claims
  • 'We expected him to go on a rampage or go crazy with a bomb, not kidnap a child'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dd-ball-loner-obsessed-zombie-apocalypse.html
29ut5ig.jpg
Tammy Shackford says she was viciously shoved to the ground by Nathaniel Kibby in March following a long running dispute over a car accident, which saw him rear-end her boyfriend and total his truck

2zgc6s3.jpg
2eq5ir8.jpg

Repeat offender: Nathaniel Kibby is a familiar sight at the Conway Police Department. These mugshots relate to arrests for (left) criminal trespass and simple assault and (right) criminal trespass again, both in 1998
29wkgom.jpg
11sz7li.jpg

The accused kidnapper was arrested in 1999 (left) for fraud and theft and in 2013 (right) for drug possession​

those are all his mugs together but there are many more just not posting the rest
he is very well known in the police dept

Last edited:
'He's the kid of my nightmares': Abigail Hernandez's alleged kidnapper was 'sadistic' bully, 'tortured' classmate claims
The New Hampshire man who allegedly kidnapped Hernandez formed a gang in high school and was suspended for phoning in fake bomb threats, his ex-classmates say. Nathanial Kibby was also a talented artist who was allegedly obsessed with drawing girls in bondage.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-core-high-school-classmate-article-1.1887288

Did this guy seriously just make this about him????? YOU were not "tortured" by him you were bullied... Abigail WAS tortured. This shit pisses me the fuck off

Did this guy seriously just make this about him????? YOU were not "tortured" by him you were bullied... Abigail WAS tortured. This shit pisses me the fuck off

I really think people are reading into this too far. Everyone was excited with everything that has been going on and people always throw their two cents in. I didn't interpret any of it as thinking his situation was similar, just trying to convey what a monster the guy is.

I really think people are reading into this too far. Everyone was excited with everything that has been going on and people always throw their two cents in. I didn't interpret any of it as thinking his situation was similar, just trying to convey what a monster the guy is.

Well he shouldnt have used the word tortured. He didnt go through anything remoteley as horrific as Abigail did.

I think he worded it poorly or it was condensed poorly for the newspaper article. Or at least that's what I tried to convey in my mini-rant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aw-local-newspaper-nine-months-captivity.html

Abby Hernandez says she is 'feeling better every day' as she reveals she often saw her local newspaper during her nine months in captivity

• The New Hampshire teen said that she was given hope whenever she saw the paper because she knew people were still looking for her
  • She vanished on October 9 last year and returned home on July 20
  • Mystery still surrounds her disappearance but Nathaniel Kibby, 34, has been arrested in the case and authorities continue to search his property

Last edited:
Abigail Hernandez Suffered 'Unspeakable Violence' In 9-Month Disappearance: Lawyers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...able-violence_n_5674458.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Lawyers representing the New Hampshire teenager who returned home nine months after she vanished on the way home from school say she "suffered numerous acts of unspeakable violence."

The statement asks that people be sensitive to Abigail's well-being and "give her the time and space she needs" to heal.

Just wtf did this piece of shit do to her?
We're not going to find out until this POS goes to trial, but we know it's going to be horrific. Those NH cops sure do know how to keep their mouths shut.

It sounds like this guy is the worst of the worst, really did a number on this poor girl, mind, body and soul.

After living through 9 months of sheer hell, her mom (and family) must have been out of her head with joy when her daughter walked in that door. For a long, long time she'll be caught in a very weird space, a space filled with overwhelming happiness that she has her daughter back, and at the same time, overwhelming horror, as she learns more and more of what her little girl was subjected to.

Can't wait for the trial, soooo many questions to be answered! How did he abduct her? Was she kept in the storage container the entire time? How did she get away? What did he do to her? Did he force her to write her mother a letter, or was that something she was able to do on her own? What the hell did that letter say? And on and on...

As for the letter, my guess is that he made her write to her mom, telling her she had left of her own free will, in an attempt to stop the massive searches that were going on.

Jeeeesus ..
Just wtf did this piece of shit do to her? :(
As much as I want to know because that's just how I am there is a huge part of me that prays they will keep some, no, a lot of it quiet.

She is a child and one who has experienced the unimaginable, I don't think she should have to live with everyone knowing the gory details and the judgments that could and sadly, would come her way. Because you know some people are going to try to blame her: the way she was dressed, too friendly, too cute, whatever.

I think the gory details should be left in the courtroom until she is ready to have her story told compketely, in her words. She spent 9 months with no choices, no control, her experiences and when and what the public gets to know should be within her control.

I would guess the unspeakable violence would be multiple rapes by the men the fucker sold her to. And the beatings inflicted on her if she cried, begged to go home or tried to resist being raped. I would bet the farm he pimped her out.

You people sure speak your opinions like fact when none of you know any specific detail at all of what happened. It's pretty sick.

Back